What's new

ISRO GSLV MkIII-M1 / Chandrayānam-2 (Chandrayaan-2) Mission: July 15, 2019

Remember what happened to the Chinese Yinghuo-1 Mars orbiter?
Launched on November 8, 2011, it was supposed to be inserted around a Mars orbit before the Indian Mangalyaan, launched later on November 5, 2013. But Yinghuo-1 was lost due to the incompetence of the Russian launcher. Then India has bragged about its alleged superiority over China in outer space. Today, justice has been done, as per the Matrix. With both a major failure, China now leads the way!! :cool:
I thought Best Korea led the way.

I actually enjoy your posts except when it's not civil. Good day.

The worms will crawl out to disparage us, one has already come out. They would vanish if we were successful.
I never did understand all the vikram, Chandra crap. Tipu Sultan, the tiger of Mysore, should surely surely surely have had some major component named after him, AS HE ACTUALLY USED ROCKETS EFFECTIVELY FOR INDIA FOR THE FIRST TIME IN INDIAN HISTORY. I mean, what on earth was stopping your wonderful space agency from giving credit where credit is due? Hmm. I wonder what could possibly possibly be the reason This Indian advancement meant "for ALL indians" so blatantly overlooked the guy who pretty much introduced the concept of rocketry to India?

Rare failure for ISRO...Better luck next time ..There seems to be some variable in moons nonexistent atmosphere..

Last edited:
I never did understand all the vikram, Chandra crap. Tipu Sultan, the tiger of Mysore, should surely surely surely have had some major component named after him, AS HE ACTUALLY USED ROCKETS EFFECTIVELY FOR INDIA FOR THE FIRST TIME IN INDIAN HISTORY. I mean, what on earth was stopping your wonderful space agency from giving credit where credit is due? Hmm. I wonder what could possibly possibly be the reason This Indian advancement meant "for ALL indians" so blatantly overlooked the guy who pretty much introduced the concept of rocketry to India?
Chandran literally means the Moon. Chandrayānam is Mooncraft (Sanskrit). In Hindustani, it becomes Chandrayaan.

Vikram is named after Vikram Sarabhai himself.

Chandran literally means the Moon.

Vikram is named after Vikram Sarabhai himself.
"Whoooosh!" .....is the sound of rhetoric flying straight over your head.... And also the sound of Indian spacecrafts crashing.

Dr. VIKRAM Sarabhai is the founder of ISRO.
Chandra in sanskrit means Moon and Yaan mean vehicle.
My God there are more of you..

I must concur, and be assured that the place of India will not be behind the Europeans such as France, who had stolen the rocketry technology as Congreve rockets from India. As for the U.S. and the Soviet Union, it was another story (Matrix V1.0)...:cool: India will be along China, as one of the leading ancient civilization on earth.

Rare failure for ISRO...Better luck next time ..There seems to be some variable in moons atmosphere..
It's actually called space weather, high level of space radiations that causes glitches in all the computers circuitry!!:cool:

I must concur, and be assured that the place of India will not be behind the Europeans such as France, who had stolen the rocketry technology as Congreve rockets from India. As for the U.S. and the Soviet Union, it was another story (Matrix V1.0)...:cool: India will be along China, as one of the leading ancient civilization on earth.

It's actually called space weather, high level of space radiations that causes glitches in all the computers circuitry!!:cool:
Laugh all you can before it's too late..

I think the Chandrayaan 2 didn't like the moon contrary to its expectation and now Chandrayaan 2 is coming back to earth.

Back
Top Bottom