What's new

Israel's Pain gets worse as Pakistan's WMD capability grows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When responding you don't need to respond in the same manner that you are being critical of. You do not look any better.

And defending my point is never critical,its human tendency, if you cannot defend Please do not offend, simple as that:D

And defending my point is never critical,its human tendency, if you cannot defend Please do not offend, simple as that:D

That doesn't make any sense. If you are to argue your point and you use these "tendencies" nobody is going to listen.

If Manmohan Singh called Asif Ali Zardari an absent minded child, an immature adolescent at a UN conference will any member take Manmohan Singh seriously?

That doesn't make any sense. If you are to argue your point and you use these "tendencies" nobody is going to listen.

If Manmohan Singh called Asif Ali Zardari an absent minded child, an immature adolescent at a UN conference will any member take Manmohan Singh seriously?

Can u quote anything which I said like that? My argument was in a civilized manner.... may I Ask u which point of mine did u mis interpret?:blink: ....

Why whats the matter? what wrong did I say, If you cannot digest it, ignore my post

Dear sir some Posts are Ridiculous enough that they cannot be digested so yes.

And by having done that what you do you are just adding into your Reputation on the forum.

I love the way Indians tell us how mighty the Zionists are and what they do not realize is that we have been dealing with them for 1500 years.

We do not need your expertise .

Dear sir some Posts are Ridiculous enough that they cannot be digested so yes.

And by having done that what you do you are just adding into your Reputation on the forum.

I love the way Indians tell us how mighty the Zionists are and what they do not realize is that we have been dealing with them for 1500 years.

We do not need your expertise .

Thats what Iam saying, this is a public forum I guess, Sharing of thoughts are welcome here, if u feel it hard, ask your members not to bully around saying, they will destroy Indian installetions if israel attacks you, thats a complete rubbish....

Start from post #13 and re-read what we have discussed.

I dont see where I derailed u asked me why I said grow up, I prooved u by saying that your leaders by themselves accept that pakistans economy is declining, so where did I go wrong? start reading from post #7, you will understand better

Thats what Iam saying, this is a public forum I guess, Sharing of thoughts are welcome here, if u feel it hard, ask your members not to bully around saying, they will destroy Indian installetions if israel attacks you, thats a complete rubbish....

Look , if you will support Israel and give them Support for Attacking Pakistan then Yes you would pay.

As you read in the above post of DAWN news that indra gandhi had Signed an Israeli strike on Pakistan.

So your track record is already Rubbish and we cannot trust you so yes there is a possibility of a Preemptive strike on India IF they Supported Israel ever against us.

Look , if you will support Israel and give them Support for Attacking Pakistan then Yes you would pay.

As you read in the above post of DAWN news that indra gandhi had Signed an Israeli strike on Pakistan.

So your track record is already Rubbish and we cannot trust you so yes there is a possibility of a Preemptive strike on India IF they Supported Israel ever against us.

and dint u see what I wrote after that, I wrote that India wont let it happen aswell.... u are reading selectively, go read fully what I wrote...:wave::wave:

and dint u see what I wrote after that, I wrote that India wont let it happen aswell.... u are reading selectively, go read fully what I wrote...:wave::wave:

Let me tell you something Right here !

If IndoPak Fight Each others there would be some degree of respect for each other .

But If Israel Attacked us then they are Doomed !

LCA you Cannot guarantee your Govt Policy can you and we cannot take Risk so the chances will exist ;):pakistan:

Acutally to be very honest israel is the pain in the a$$ as they are always in others business just like there friends we all know who they are .. anyhow from wat i understand we have np with them and why should they have a concern o have a prob with us? i tell you all this we are not a coward nation or one of those arab countires that isreal has flown over and showed there might and iam sure they know this like i always say peace is the way forward for the sake of our all our childeren no matter the color , race or backround or religon but raise threats with big mouths like this i assure u will get your answer when you come to our house enough saidput your money where your mouth is wat i say.

Let me tell you something Right here !

If IndoPak Fight Each others there would be some degree of respect for each other .

But If Israel Attacked us then they are Doomed !

LCA you Cannot guarantee your Govt Policy can you and we cannot take Risk so the chances will exist ;):pakistan:

But till now that hasent happend, so why did ur friend bring India into it?? And neither can you guarantee ur govt actions against us can u?;);)

But till now that hasent happend, so why did ur friend bring India into it?? And neither can you guarantee ur govt actions against us can u?;);)

You can trust us for Not stabbing you back if you wont ours !

Regards: (Gotta sleep now God Bless:pakistan:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom