What's new

Israeli super radars set to give desi LCA fighter jet enhanced combat capability

When is Jovial Fighter 17(the great stunt master fighter in air show) to be ordered by the Super Duper Mighty Chinese Air Force
But not only is it keeping all the Indian airforce at bay it has international order....tere as5. ...I mean tejas. Even your airforce is forced to take it. Navy doesn't what it

But not only is it keeping all the Indian airforce at bay it has international order....tere as5. ...I mean tejas. Even your airforce is forced to take it. Navy doesn't what it

Navy rejected MK1, MK1 is meant for Airforce.

MK2 is meant for Navy.

research and comment.

Meanwhile when is super duper Chinese Airforce is going to order Jovial Fighter 17

Navy rejected MK1, MK1 is meant for Airforce.

MK2 is meant for Navy.

research and comment.

Meanwhile when is super duper Chinese Airforce is going to order Jovial Fighter 17

Looool why the hell would the navy reject a fighter designed for the airforce. Why would it even consider it. Do you know what's required foe a naval fighter from different undercarriage to corrosion proofing. So please brain before typewriter. I know you Indians have small Hearts and get butt hurt quick

??
IMG_0242.JPG

Ithinkpakistan will have its stealth fighter flying in members before tejas is accepted.
Fact is IAF doenst want it so they keep shiftingthe goals

Do you seriously believe Pakistan has enough infrastructure and manufacturing capabilities to pull this off without Chinese assistance???

Looool why the hell would the navy reject a fighter designed for the airforce. Why would it even consider it. Do you know what's required foe a naval fighter from different undercarriage to corrosion proofing. So please brain before typewriter. I know you Indians have small Hearts and get butt hurt quick

You answered your own question. LCA was never meant to be a carrier based fighter jet. It was the DRDO which came up with a naval version and offered it to the navy who rejected it because it was too underpowered to be operated from a aircraft carrier.

Back
Top Bottom