What's new

Israeli satellite spots launchers for Russian nuclear-capable missiles in Syria

New reports of Russia to move into Libya. Will update shortly.

Hey if there is no weapon supply to ISIS or Kurd Terror groups it is all good

Russia in Libya , FANTASTIC stuff carry on, I think before the demise of Honorable Qaddafi , he gave inheritance of his country to another person which will soon be reviled by Russia

I think Libya / Russia also had deep ties in oil sector I am sure Russia just wants to ensure its oil assets and interest of its companies are protected

Thank you Putin?
stock-vector-cartoon-guy-thumbs-up-301690670.jpg

Last edited:
Russia won't put nukes there, these have conventional warheads

Russia won't put nukes there, these have conventional warheads
Then Why use Iskander, Why no a cheaper system. They have variety of Missile Platforms. Why use the most advance system they have.

Well Israel will be wiped off the map from a single strike so it must act sensibly and not arrogantly as always the terrorist state acts.

From the day one Jew's were well aware of where they are selecting their future country would be, the excuse of "Israel is surrounded by enemy states" is quite meaningless. And a nation that **really** suffer the HOLOCAUST cannot treat other nation in same manner. (According to an English saying "Action speaks louder than words").

Congrats to Russia on bringing a lovely asset to region to help secure thingsa

If Israel have achieved the objectives in these two attacks "if big toys broken", in a country already burning in war and people are ready to do and die. Where Iran and Russia both on stake, Uncle SAM not much interested. Then It's like inviting a bull by showing red colors to hit oneself knowingly, for Israel. or may be PM Benjamin Netanyahu is trying to make his problems to Israel's problem and hide behind it.

Then Why use Iskander, Why no a cheaper system. They have variety of Missile Platforms. Why use the most advance system they have.
This is not the most advanced Ballistic missile in Russia only in the Short range class, If they wanted to bring Nuclear weapons (Which is dumb) they would have most likely brought a bigger one.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom