What's new

Israeli reporter attacked in Berlin ‘for speaking Hebrew’

timmy_area51

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-reporter-attacked-in-berlin-for-speaking-hebrew/

An Israeli journalist was recently attacked in Berlin while trying to film a report, with video capturing a group of men harassing her and then apparently attacking her with a firecracker.

Antonia Yamin claimed the attack occurred because she spoke Hebrew, with several men throwing a firecracker at her and at her cameraman, while trying to film a report.

Gee, I wonder which culture and religion they're from. I simply can't guess.

Germany is so lucky to have such a big influx of 3rd worlders. Very enriching for everyone.

Look! in the end this will keep on happening...Israelis have brought that on themselves, with jews only abt 25 million and in a country like israel with only 9 million insignificant population and then Bombing the hell out of other sovereign countries by using lame excuses......People have a right to vent their anger and they just need to bear that from now on......And accept it as a will of God.

Look in the end attacks on Muslims will keep on happening. Muslims have brought it upon themselves. With 1.5 billion of them and spreading like locusts in secular countries and trying to impose shariah and planting bombs and killing innocents by using lame justification from Quran. People have a right to vent their anger and they just need to bear that from now on.... And accept it as a will of god.
look in the end, dont talk things from yr behind, waisy abb to law b pass kr dia ha tum logo ny gays k lea to abb hamary forum py aa k g**d na marwao, Q K beta hum sirf marty nai hain balky phaar dety hain!

If you forcefully take others land and a main issue against all universe orobleums violance ids the history of jews betraying is their culture you bound to get few backat jews are tge cancer as hitler said and yes they are

look in the end, dont talk things from yr behind, waisy abb to law b pass kr dia ha tum logo ny gays k lea to abb hamary forum py aa k g**d na marwao, Q K beta hum sirf marty nai hain balky phaar dety hain!
Maine sirf tujhe mirror dikhaaya aur teri phhat gayi. Indians, Americans aur Arabs ke saamne to tum log jhuk kar khade ho jaate the ab to Chinese bhi line main lage hain tumhari maarne ke liye. Enjoy your session.

Maine sirf tujhe mirror dikhaaya aur teri phhat gayi. Indians, Americans aur Arabs ke saamne to tum log jhuk kar khade ho jaate the ab to Chinese bhi line main lage hain tumhari maarne ke liye. Enjoy your session.
:rofl: hindwano! ye wo mulk hain jinnki hum already maar chuky hain! tum logo ki to humne 47 or 65 main he maar li the. Abb Dusro ki baari ha!

I think hebrew and arabic can sometimes sound similar to non speakers. They could be thinking she is an arab. Iv seen my friends in trouble like this before.

In germany there is a fear from israel's neighbors from syria. They also fear turks.

Last edited:
Look in the end attacks on Muslims will keep on happening. Muslims have brought it upon themselves. With 1.5 billion of them and spreading like locusts in secular countries and trying to impose shariah and planting bombs and killing innocents by using lame justification from Quran. People have a right to vent their anger and they just need to bear that from now on.... And accept it as a will of god.

In the end when you fvckaround with your gaomata in your fvcking secular state this is what you get.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/israeli-reporter-attacked-in-berlin-for-speaking-hebrew/

An Israeli journalist was recently attacked in Berlin while trying to film a report, with video capturing a group of men harassing her and then apparently attacking her with a firecracker.

Antonia Yamin claimed the attack occurred because she spoke Hebrew, with several men throwing a firecracker at her and at her cameraman, while trying to film a report.

No sympathy. You do this to palestinains you deserve it

Gee, I wonder which culture and religion they're from. I simply can't guess.

Germany is so lucky to have such a big influx of 3rd worlders. Very enriching for everyone.
When the world wakes up and its beginning to....you will wish for nazi germany

If she was not a women I would have said, those attacker were paid so that she could film and add to jewish "anti-immigrant" (read anti-muslim hate) war. Most alt-right are funded or founded by jewish. Most newspapers with "engineered fake news" are also being funded by " jewish hate groups".

She is women so I will just skip it. As a true muslim, it is my belief that no one should ever offend or attack any women whether Jewish or of any other faith or no faith. Out of respect I give her benefit of doubt, that may be these people were indeed angry, and therefore must be stopped with force.

Alt-right? Lmao she was obviously attacked by Muslim immigrants. You should have read the news/seen the video before writing down that essay of yours. :sarcastic:

I think hebrew and arabic can sometimes sound similar to non speakers. They could be thinking she is an arab. Iv seen my friends in trouble like this before.

In germany there is a fear from israel's neighbors from syria. They also fear turks.

Ah, the tactic of the palestinians. Pretend to be the victim when in fact you're the perpetrator.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom