What's new

Israeli police drag, arrest and allegedly beat Bedouin child at anti-Prawer protest

Look at the Israeli apologist here to defend such a blatant abuse of use of force and powers of arrest. Where is this justified? Only in Israel, that's where!

Yes, hooligans have no rights! BTW that kid is unfortunately citizen of Israel doing what most Arabs do in Israel which is vandalize! i fail to understand the analogy of Israeli in another country?

WRONG, everyone has the right to a fair trial which we know in Israel normally means a Kangaroo court of overzealous "holier than thou" old farts! I fail to understand your total lack of empathy for a child in distress... Suppose it's easy when its someone else's child, never mind the lord watches all and his judgement is final and full!

Look at the Israeli apologist here to defend such a blatant abuse of use of force and powers of arrest. Where is this justified? Only in Israel, that's where!

WRONG, everyone has the right to a fair trial which we know in Israel normally means a Kangaroo court of overzealous "holier than thou" old farts! I fail to understand your total lack of empathy for a child in distress... Suppose it's easy when its someone else's child, never mind the lord watches all and his judgement is final and full!

:rofl: i have zero empathy to hooligans be them children or adults.

Yes, hooligans have no rights! BTW that kid is unfortunately citizen of Israel doing what most Arabs do in Israel which is vandalize! i fail to understand the analogy of Israeli in another country?

Let me help you and 500 here ...June 1976...apartheid South Africa. The recognized government of South Africa internationally started bullying kids, Then they shot dead kids. Today they are regarded internationally as dogs and pariahs. The people they despised the most govern South Africa. Don't be blind to injustices. An Arab kid to me is no different than my own kid. Can you say the same ??

Blacks vandalized in South Africa during apartheid years. These were South African Blacks then. Was Apartheid justifiable to you ??

Let me help you and 500 here ...June 1976...apartheid South Africa. The recognized government of South Africa internationally started bullying kids, Then they shot dead kids. Today they are regarded internationally as dogs and pariahs. The people they despised the most govern South Africa. Don't be blind to injustices. An Arab kid to me is no different than my own kid. Can you say the same ??

An Arab hooligan is no different from Jewish hooligan.

What is the relevance to South Africa?

Again, go read up on June 1976 Apartheid South Africa.

My friend I do believe in Israel's right to exist. Not at the expense of human rights. You are slowly moving from the right to exist (White minority in South Africa in the 1950s) to the irreprehensible diktat of the Superior Race. Your have moved from defending your integrity and self determination to becoming an arrogant State permitting your security apparatus to wield a war against the defenseless. You are slowly evolving into Apartheid South Africa

Again, go read up on June 1976 Apartheid South Africa.

My friend I do believe in Israel's right to exist. Not at the expense of human rights. You are slowly moving from the right to exist (White minority in South Africa in the 1950s) to the irreprehensible diktat of the Superior Race. Your have moved from defending your integrity and self determination to becoming an arrogant State permitting your security apparatus to wield a war against the defenseless. You are slowly evolving into Apartheid South Africa

Never heard of human right to riot vandalize stone throwing.

Back
Top Bottom