What's new

Israeli PM fires liberal ministers Lapid, Livni

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Netanyahu fires Lapid, Livni - Israel News, Ynetnews

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu decided Tuesday evening to fire Yesh Atid leader Finance Minister Yair Lapid and Hatnua leader Justice Minister Tzipi Livni.

I wouldn't call Livni liberal, she has same hawkish policies of Israeli right wing government. However, Lapid seems to be the most liberal figure in Israel. He advocates liberal policies in regards to the conflict.

Israeli Cabinet/government is dominated by right wing extremists. I fear what effect this will have on Israeli public in near future....

@ResurgentIran @RFS_Br

Murderers of innocent people aka "conservatices/republicans" gaining strength in the world's war crimes capital (Washington) and Jewism terrorists/extremists gaining strength in Israel...

Something commence?

Babe Hun Yellen Pump!

Only in israel would these warmongers be called liberals.

Only in israel would these warmongers be called liberals.

Agreed, which is why I wrote in the OP that Livni for example is hardly liberal in any context. But, Lapid in comparison to his fellow politicians is the most liberal one. Liberal according to Israeli standards of course.

Agreed, which is why I wrote in the OP that Livni for example is hardly liberal in any context. But, Lapid in comparison to his fellow politicians is the most liberal one. Liberal according to Israeli standards of course.

Of course.

How much further to the right regarding the conflict can Israelis go? Considering they do stuff like this, I'd say not much - I'd say they've already taken up all right-of-center space a country's politics could fulfill, with all that comes with it - the racial supremacist mindset, the genocidal rhetoric etc. I'd also say the difference between the Israeli left and the right is more aesthetic than ethic. The Israeli left and the right pursue the same policies - land theft, West Bank colonization, annual bombings of Gaza. There's just one difference: the left pays lip service to Palestinian statehood while doing all that (but only pays lip service). The right is more open about its mindset, but for the same reason it's also easier to ostracize. Netanyahu has been a boon to the BDS movement. All the advances in the BDS movement and in Palestinian statehood recognition wouldn't have been made under a Labour or a Meretz government, because under a nominally left-wing government it gets easier for Westerners to pretend Israel is sincerely interested in peace in a two-state framework, no matter how warmongering Israeli leftists turn out to be whenever in power. A more honest Israel, an Israel that is more open about its racism and militarism, in sum, an Israel further to the right doesn't scare me - I welcome it.

Just shows how right wing netanyahoo actually is.

Israel is going to undergo an election to elect leaders two years early; their nation, their policy. Tho I believe the catalyst for the disagreement was due to the issue of the Nationality bill. I wish the best for Israel, most importantly, the resolution to the Israel-Palestine Two State Solution Objective.

@Falcon29 (Hazzy), I hope you're not trying to incite me by your use of descriptives.

Regards,

Israel is going to undergo an election to elect leaders two years early; their nation, their policy. Tho I believe the catalyst for the disagreement was due to the issue of the Nationality bill. I wish the best for Israel, most importantly, the resolution to the Israel-Palestine Two State Solution Objective.

@Falcon29 (Hazzy), I hope you're not trying to incite me by your use of descriptives.

Regards,

Disagreement was over ministers being a little less right wing than what the PM prefers. I don't incite, you're an irrational crusader because you chose yourself to be one. If you weren't you wouldn't take irrational stances in this 'conflict' which in reality is oppressor on victim.

Disagreement was over ministers being a little less right wing than what the PM prefers.

I believe the reasons for Netanyahu releasing both ministers was the occasional quarreling and simmering tensions that have characterized the 20-month-old coalition government broke into an all-out shouting match, as Mr. Netanyahu, seeking to move the nation toward the right, used harsh language to criticize his rivals, and they responded in kind. The opposition in the administration prevents government to enact and enforce policies.

I don't incite, you're an irrational crusader because you chose yourself to be one.

You are inciting me by using such descriptive. Please be considerate about the use of name calling, when I have never targeted your own character. Thanks.

If you weren't you wouldn't take irrational stances in this 'conflict'

I have the right to impart my opinion, and I deign to say that I do so civilly and with discourse in mind. You, of course, have the right to oppose.Provided you do it respectfully and with decorum.

Following Usreal's internal politics is a waste of time. Since their real politics are set from outside; it is the Zionist lobby who decides on major changes, even internal, which we have seen nothing of in the last 60 years...

Netanyahu fires Lapid, Livni - Israel News, Ynetnews

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu decided Tuesday evening to fire Yesh Atid leader Finance Minister Yair Lapid and Hatnua leader Justice Minister Tzipi Livni.

I wouldn't call Livni liberal, she has same hawkish policies of Israeli right wing government. However, Lapid seems to be the most liberal figure in Israel. He advocates liberal policies in regards to the conflict.

Israeli Cabinet/government is dominated by right wing extremists. I fear what effect this will have on Israeli public in near future....
Israel is going to new elections.

You seriously believe that this false flag spammer cares about you? :lol: Boy, you are so naive. If someone pays him one cent more he will start spamming articles supporting Israel I guarantee u.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom