What's new

Israeli PM fires liberal ministers Lapid, Livni

I believe the reasons for Netanyahu releasing both ministers was the occasional quarreling and simmering tensions that have characterized the 20-month-old coalition government broke into an all-out shouting match, as Mr. Netanyahu, seeking to move the nation toward the right, used harsh language to criticize his rivals, and they responded in kind. The opposition in the administration prevents government to enact and enforce policies.

So you agree with us that is was related to their lack of extreme right wing nature. :tup:

What does that tell you about Israel? Obviously the radical right wing has support at home if whole cabinet is largely dominated by such people.

If someone pays him one cent more he will start spamming articles supporting Israel I guarantee u.

@RFS_Br

Can you get him involved in that business, since he keeps bringing it up every time. :lol:

Can you get him involved in that business, since he keeps bringing it up every time. :lol:
After seizing control of the Western media, the Palestinian global financial elite have moved on to Defense.pk comments.

So you agree with us that is was related to their lack of extreme right wing nature. :tup:

What does that tell you about Israel? Obviously the radical right wing has support at home if whole cabinet is largely dominated by such people.
the reasons were given and obvious for many Israelis , as i am reading from forums in France:
it seems Lapid was doing bullshit in finances
and Livid is considered to be useless
and a new poll is giving this (from israeli source):
Likoud 23
Beit Yehoudi 18
Avoda 13
kahlon parti 10
Lapid 8
Lieberman 7
Livni 4
Meretz 7
Shass 10
Yaadout haTorah 8
Arab partis 11​

the reasons were given and obvious for many Israelis , as i am reading from forums in France:
Likoud 23
Beit Yehoudi 18
Avoda 13
kahlon parti 10
Lapid 8
Lieberman 7
Livni 4
Meretz 7
Shass 10
Yaadout haTorah 8
Arab partis 11​

That wasn't related to why they were fired.

Likoud 23
Beit Yehoudi 18
Avoda 13
kahlon parti 10
Lapid 8
Lieberman 7
Livni 4
Meretz 7
Shass 10