What's new

Israeli PM backtracked on reconciliation deal with Turkey

you are plain stupid if you think islam will get the power in turkey. even erdogan doesnt plan something like that. and who is "people like ovarel" ?

"next coup" ?

you seem to be the one that is most extreme against muslims and turkey in general, you should vote for lieberman for next term. he only want the best for israel! :rofl:

Are you mentally challenged? Can`t you try to win an argument without insulting?
People like ovarel are Israel haters, who think like Arabs think and believe Israel is the cause of all the problems in the ME, people like him voted for AKP.
I have no problem with Muslims, only with people that hate my country.

Are you mentally challenged? Can`t you try to win an argument without insulting?
People like ovarel are Israel haters, who think like Arabs think and believe Israel is the cause of all the problems in the ME, people like him voted for AKP.
I have no problem with Muslims, only with people that hate my country.

i'm not an AKP supporter nor chp or mhp, but i like the way akp has turned Turkey to. the economy is better, corruption less and stuff like that. but he would never succeed in making turkey into an islamic republic. the army wouldnt let that.

you cant say that israel has no blame whatsoever in the problems of the ME. i have no problems with jews nor with israelis. what i do have a problem with is the politicans of israel, especially lieberman. and not because he is anti-turk but for several other reasons!

The Israelis know very little about justice. They are the lowest form of humans. Thieves and liars.
Only lowest form of humans make generalizations like this about the whole nation of 7 million people.

Netanyahu was willing to compromise, while Erdogan replied by puting absolutelly unacceptable demands. Seems Erdogan still hopes to make business with Syria.

Auahahahah :D :D :D You are really have stupid ideas :D
Business with Syria huh ? :D Are you fuucking kidding ? Erdogan hopes attack to Syria for gain Glad of the Islamic Countries.
You just bulling shitting.

:azn:

At least you accept the second part of my statement about them being thieves and liars. Bact to the thread they are wrong to back track.
Where did u see any acceptance in my words? You are not only lowest form of human but also an idiot.

Auahahahah :D :D :D You are really have stupid ideas :D
Business with Syria huh ? :D Are you fuucking kidding ? Erdogan hopes attack to Syria for gain Glad of the Islamic Countries.
You just bulling shitting.
Erdogan invested over billion in Syria. Now its lost. He wont attack anyone, he can fight only with own army ad journalists. Cheers.

he can fight only with own army ad journalists. Cheers.

i wonder when are you going to stop crying about the Ergenekon trial?Those were selling Turkey's interests out for Israel will be liquidated.Get over it.

Ahah.You really idiot stupid :D And Liar :D over billion huh ? :D This is a lie.Dont shît to my face :) Why are you here? Turkey Defence? Cause You are scaring from us.You wanna annoying us. :) Go to hell and die :) You have a bad country.You envy us :)
hey hey calm down man.. we are a discussion forum :)

It is Amazing how Israeli and Zionists now look at the Freedom Flotilla as Criminals as Shlomo here said "UN report would implicate him" So the 9 people that got killed in International waters by Israeli Soldiers are now "In Hell?" wow Israelis.....It must suck being one reduced to this kind of thought.

It is Amazing how Israeli and Zionists now look at the Freedom Flotilla as Criminals as Shlomo here said "UN report would implicate him" So the 9 people that got killed in International waters by Israeli Soldiers are now "In Hell?" wow Israelis.....It must suck being one reduced to this kind of thought.

not only that, they are also stampled as terrorists. hell, lieberman should go out and shout that theese were pirates to.

Ahah.You really idiot stupid :D And Liar :D over billion huh ? :D This is a lie.Dont shît to my face :) Why are you here? Turkey Defence? Cause You are scaring from us.You wanna annoying us. :) Go to hell and die :) You have a bad country.You envy us :)

Your parents must be siblings

Where did u see any acceptance in my words? You are not only lowest form of human but also an idiot.

Erdogan invested over billion in Syria. Now its lost. He wont attack anyone, he can fight only with own army ad journalists. Cheers.

lol mr 500 CALM DOWN!! Please take deep a deep breath in and out. We dont you to have heart attack!! Firstly you have already accepted you are thieves and liars - lets not dig up old ground. Secondly stick to the thread - if you got nothing to add to this lovely discussion just shut up and go and steal or lie somewhere else. Israelis have back tracked on reconcilliation with Turkey and thats a pretty low scummy thing to do.

Back
Top Bottom