What's new

Israeli minister says Israel 'wants to erase Gaza off the map'

Blah blah blah, ZIONISM is here to stay, Arabs want Israel be gone, to do peace with who? with those that dont recognize us?
I doubt that. I even feel some of the Muslim countries have a covert alliance with Israel.

It is Arabs versus Israel. Both want each other gone. Either way, the result might not be friendly, Allahu Alim.

The Middle East is huge already for Arabs. Let Zionist and Jewish have tiny portion, Israel, for the sake of peace. Otherwise, this will continue until Israel might take over Middle East to ensure its survival and possibly some control over it, Allahu Alim.

In this war, only Arabs will be affected the most. No Muslim nation can stand against Israel at this moment.

It is Arabs versus Israel. Both want each other gone. Either way, the result might not be friendly, Allahu Alim.

The Middle East is huge already for Arabs. Let Zionist and Jewish have tiny portion, Israel, for the sake of peace. Otherwise, this will continue until Israel might take over Middle East to ensure its survival and possibly some control over it, Allahu Alim.

In this war, only Arabs will be affected the most. No Muslim nation can stand against Israel at this moment.

Arabs aren't involved in this.

Arabs aren't involved in this.
If all Arabs are not United amoung themselves why you always put blame us indians we don't have any relevant links to this middle - east problem practically it's non of our concerns

I am surprised that until now one Israel official says that. Israel has been refrained from such type of extreme languages most of the times while you have heard such type of "erasing Israel from earth" ALL THE TIMES from those islam terrorists, their supporters/sympathizers, which is such a long list...

Those palestinians deserve what they got. When you harbor those terrorists, allow those terrorists fire rockets from where they live, what do you expect Israel do??? NOTHING???

Stop threatening "erase Israel from earth" and those terrorist activities, Israel will stop their military retaliation as well.

Several wounded in mortar attack; rockets slam into Beersheba | The Times of Israel

Communications Minister Gilad Erdan, upon exiting the security cabinet, tells Channel 2 the Israeli government is ready for any military option.

Erdan is mum on decisions made in the closed-door meeting, but stresses that the various options raised are “not simple” and that “there is no magic solution.”

We probably won’t be able to erase Gaza off the map, he allows, though we want to.

These are Jewish barbaric terrorists plain and simple. And the Palestinians are struggling for their survival.

If all Arabs are not United amoung themselves why you always put blame us indians we don't have any relevant links to this middle - east problem practically it's non of our concerns

I don't blame Indians for the situation, when have I done that? It's not your concern but all of you on this forum are supporting Israeli onslaughts against the Palestinian people...

I am surprised that until now one Israel official says that. Israel has been refrained from such type of extreme languages most of the times while you have heard such type of "erasing Israel from earth" ALL THE TIMES from those islam terrorists, their supporters/sympathizers, which is such a long list...

Those palestinians deserve what they got. When you harbor those terrorists, allow those terrorists fire rockets from where they live, what do you expect Israel do??? NOTHING???

Stop threatening "erase Israel from earth" and those terrorist activities, Israel will stop their military retaliation as well.

Wrong, Zionist ideology means the complete destruction of Palestine.

Israel can only bombed innocent people who can only throw stone in retaliation,they are just humanity killer,why don,t they try on country like Iran or Pakistan directly to check their power.

If Israel really wants to do that, it has the ability to destroy it hundreds of times.

Stop such BS.

It is doing it, you don't need to do through pure bombardment genius.

Several wounded in mortar attack; rockets slam into Beersheba | The Times of Israel

Communications Minister Gilad Erdan, upon exiting the security cabinet, tells Channel 2 the Israeli government is ready for any military option.

Erdan is mum on decisions made in the closed-door meeting, but stresses that the various options raised are “not simple” and that “there is no magic solution.”

We probably won’t be able to erase Gaza off the map, he allows, though we want to.

These are Jewish barbaric terrorists plain and simple. And the Palestinians are struggling for their survival.
jesus christ it just sickens me that the united states continues to support these guys.. @kal el your thought?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom