What's new

Israeli inquiry: Flotilla raid was legal

one day holocaust will be proved legal too

MY GOD!!! :disagree::hitwall::hitwall:

i laughed myself to death on these parts

On the decision to use force, the committee members noted that: "The IHH members acted with violence towards the IDF soldiers on the Marmara by arming themselves with various types of weapons, including iron rods, knives, axes, clubs and metal objects.

m-16s against iron rods??? why they boarded the ship on international borders in the first place and by whos permission, uncle sam(jackal)?? by the situation i get is, it were the israelis who illegally boarded the ship and displayed the weapons, which is illegal on international waters, which incited the trouble, and it was clearly justifibale and natural for peace passangers to react so they got rods to protect themselves, if there is a threat, it is completely justifyable to react in a deadly manner

mere fact that there was no gun on flotilla proves these people never intended violence, but they reacted to one

The decision to use the commandos in the operation was also praised.

commandos against aid workers with iron rods???

The committee noted that in their statements before the committee, human rights organizations' representatives, including those from the Doctors for Human Rights group, confirmed that during the relevant period, there was a sufficient amount of food in the Gaza Strip and that the problem was mainly an economic one, meaning, the population lacked the necessary funds to purchase food.

thats why the whole food aid was there

sad part is it proves that israel has no better excuse after all, even in the presence of a jewish jury....

Last edited:
If so, then surely raping Palestinian girls would be legal, so would killing the men.

If you think this is legal, then please allow our commandos and do the same with your people, because it's legal! :angry:

Next time, you would rape murder a Palestinian lady, and say it legal, and when a thorn tickles it's way to feet of your lady, and it was due to explosion of a home of a Palestinian, then you would start human rights stuff!

Now don't tell me formation of Israel was legal and destroying reactors at Osirak is legal too or else we would show you the real meaning of legal!

I always admire Israel.The very fact that they have managed to survive for more than 60 years in an hostile environment is praise worthy.Now people may say that the entire operation was illegal which according to law is , but what do you expect from a cornered nation whose neighbours have decided to opt for violence.It is not always the fault of Israel.If i am not wrong the entire blockade was imposed after rocket attacks from Hamas.

What a delight to read your comments, even tho they are so predictable just like mine :)

Heh, the result isn't surprising. It's expected. What Israel does it somewhat like Nazi Germany justifying holocaust.

Maybe 500 will be more objective on this issue, I kinda expect that from him after his post http://www.defence.pk/forums/turkey...-past-greek-president-says-5.html#post1427762

my brother, these r jews, they are your eternal enemies hiding snakes, they just play wth you, so u become dillusional that they are your friends, some nations cant be ever trusted like zionists yahudis, and ever trusted like pakistan...u understand????

my brother, these r jews, they are your eternal enemies hiding snakes, they just play wth you, so u become dillusional that they are your friends, some nations cant be ever trusted like zionists yahudis, and ever trusted like pakistan...u understand????

I mean no disrespect, but I don't trust anyone. It's words like trust, friendship, brotherhood that ruins everything in the end. I'd prefer muslim nations to be cold, calculating cobras.

Who look out for each other without getting involved

Last edited:
one day holocaust will be proved legal too
What Israel does it somewhat like Nazi Germany justifying holocaust.
I dont understand how you can compare killing of 9 violent grown male protestors to planned systematic murder of millions of innocent people, including children women and elderly.

Last year Iranian soldiers killed some 20 Turkish shepherds and no one cared. Erdogan wanted confrontation with Israel and he got it.

m-16s against iron rods???
Attacking military men with iron rods was not smart act indeed.

it were the israelis who illegally boarded the ship
I am sure judges in comission (including foreign observers David Trimblel and Ken Watkin) know much more about international law than you.

mere fact that there was no gun on flotilla proves these people never intended violence, but they reacted to one
You can clearly see on video footages how soldiers were attacked with rods before they could even step on the ship.

No one was seriously harmed on other 6 ships of flotilla, can you tell me why?

I always admire Israel.The very fact that they have managed to survive for more than 60 years in an hostile environment is praise worthy.Now people may say that the entire operation was illegal which according to law is , but what do you expect from a cornered nation whose neighbours have decided to opt for violence.It is not always the fault of Israel.If i am not wrong the entire blockade was imposed after rocket attacks from Hamas.

I'm sorry, but what you have just written is beyond pathetic. But i do however understand your admiration for Israel, considering your country's history. You have been a colony of The British Empire for almost a century. That is so low, and you expecting something from Israel is even more pathetic.

What do we expect from a nation of such actions? Well isn't it obvious the usual: killing civillians like killing flies. In their eyes people other than Israelis are worthless. But their time is coming to an end, in the end justice will prevail (BATMAAAAN!)

I dont understand how you can compare killing of 9 violent grown male protestors to planned systematic murder of millions of innocent people, including children women and elderly.

Last year Iranian soldiers killed some 20 Turkish shepherds and no one cared. Erdogan wanted confrontation with Israel and he got it.

I am sure judges in comission (including foreign observers David Trimblel and Ken Watkin) know much more about international law than you.

You can clearly see on video footages how soldiers were attacked with rods before they could even step on the ship.

then why dont u provide the straight facts why r u so hesitant

u r forgetting the ships were there due to israeli inhumane acts in the first place, all those ngo's human rights workers, so they never trusted the israelis

even these peaceful workers have been bulldozed to death and thats why they named it the ship....

the matter is not who attacked first, but who provoked first..

why this matter is not taken in the international court of justice as its an international matter and sealed shut but some farce jewish court?? its like the people's court.. israel must be happy on it as israel considers it injustice is done on her soldiers, through violence attacks??

I am beyond amazed now. You continue to show your true colors, it is internationally accepted and proved that the incident happened on international waters. They shot a boy (Furkan Dogan) of 19 years old : Doğan was shot five times from less that 45 cm, in the face, in the back of the head, twice in the leg and once in the back. Five had gunshot wounds to the head and at least four were shot from both back and front. According to UNHRC report, six were the victims of "summary executions," including two shot after they were severely injured.

Of course it is a mere small operation of Israel considering operation cast lead where your country killed about 1000 civillians, and wounded 5300. Amazing that you can continue to defend such atrocities. Don't you even have a heart, or do you not count them as human beings?

And this is their reward for killing 9 civillians
imgres

Way to go!

Last edited:
I am beyond amazed now. You continue to show your true colors, it is internationally accepted and proved that the incident happened on international waters. They shot a boy (Furkan Dogan) of 19 years old : Doğan was shot five times from less that 45 cm, in the face, in the back of the head, twice in the leg and once in the back.
19 is not a boy by any means. And he explicitly wished to became a martyr before sailing.

Five had gunshot wounds to the head and at least four were shot from both back and front. According to UNHRC report, six were the victims of "summary executions," including two shot after they were severely injured.
UNHRC is a joke with zero credibility. When they will kick ot all its undemocratic members then we could consider it seriously.

Of course it is a mere small operation of Israel considering operation cast lead where your country killed about 1000 civillians
First of all much less than 1000. Secondly in same year Sri Lanka killed some 20,000, Saudi Arabia killed 6,000 in Yemen and no one knows how many were killed by Pakistan (we only know that counter terrorist operation in 2009 caused 3 million refugees). And I dont blame these countries. Its very complicated to fight against terrorists who hide among civilians.

As result of Cast lead rocket attacks drastically droped and civilians are not killed from both sides.

after u learn that jews shoot at people in mavi marmara could u dare to protest?its international waters but terrorist boarded the ship with guns and killed the people.one of them usa citizen.turkish hospital says he has shoot 5 times in the head from close distance.hitler even spent 1 bullet for a jew head.jews worsethan hitler.

I see that you guys are drowned in self righteousness even when murdering 1000 civilians you try to defend it by, let me restate what i wrote in another post " Saudi Arabia killed 6,000 in Yemen so ours is justified" that is beyond any levels of comprehension.

So according to you PCHR is completely bullocks but IDF's numbers are 100% credible? Are you kidding a baby? IDF did the killing, do you think an organization that claims it killed (now i give you th IDF estimate) 295 civillians in 20 days are credible? I think you need to re educate yourself as a human being. Even if IDF killed 295 civillians (which can't be true in 1000 dimensions) it is still a mass slaughter of people. How can you guys defend such atrocities?

If your country continues this path, i am pretty sure you are nearing your end. As the world watches a terrorist state committing crimes of magnitude that can be compared to any bloody event in history.

Btw where did you get these numbers concerning Saudi Arabia and Sri Lanka? Exaggeration is not an art...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom