What's new

Israeli False-Flaggers Flown in for Boston Shoot-Out?

That this was a set up, which is moving towards a screw up, is clear. The Russian Intel was also involved. Too many cooks have spoilt the broth here.

February-27-2012-22-11-55-JewJitsu.jpg

I knew this Israeli guy in HK, who was teaching me all these arm lock techniques.

Imagine that, teaching a Chinese person martial arts. :lol: And the funny thing is that I was damn impressed. The technique was really good.

woooh!who knows,they might start giving spiritual knowledge too,instead of our pandits..:lol:

^^^ Man, don't mess with those guys. I heard that Israelis have some seriously effective self-defence techniques.

Krav Maga- its taught all over here. Proud student. :)

^^^ Who on Earth would write such a ridiculous article? Are those the authors?

Dude one of the editors is Hamid Gul- ex-ISI, Pakistan's intel chief. He is the father of the Taliban..he reared them..and gave them their briefs and all their orders. If he's on the editorial board then this article is not surprising at all. You did say that the apologists would be out in force and you were right.

Krav Maga- its taught all over here. Proud student. :)

I've heard of it.

Ah, now I know why the techniques feel so familiar:

Krav Maga - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Krav Maga (lit. "contact combat") is a non-competitive tactical self-defense system developed in Israel that consists of a wide combination of techniques sourced from boxing, Muay Thai, Wing Chun, Judo, jiu-jitsu, wrestling, and grappling, along with realistic fight training.

The technique that I have been learning for the past decade or so is Jeet Kune Do (Jie quan dao), which is a combination of Wing Chun and Muay Thai kickboxing. Very efficient and effective, only the practical stuff is left in, like Krav Maga.

I've heard of it.

The technique that I have been learning for the past decade or so is Jeet Kune Do (Jie quan dao), which is a combination of Wing Chun and Muay Thai kickboxing. Very efficient and effective, only the practical stuff is left in, like Krav Maga.

JKD-Bruce Lee lineage then. I have seen Sanshou practitioner- vigorous and virile! I always wanted to learn the northern style of Bajíquan. Unfortunately the only people teaching here specialize in Wing Chun- will be picking that up soon once I'm done with my CA studies.

JKD-Bruce Lee lineage then. I have seen Sanshou practitioner- vigorous and virile! I always wanted to learn the northern style of Bajíquan. Unfortunately the only people teaching here specialize in Wing Chun- will be picking that up soon once I'm done with my CA studies.

I have been lazy on the martial arts front for a while, I REALLY need to get back into it. :P

Wing Chun is very powerful but not very mobile, that's why I went for JKD instead.

I've heard of it.

I took Wing Chun as a teen and later on took Krav Maga classes. I found a much shorter learning curve for the latter, and that is why its used in many law enforcement agencies world wide.

From where and how much is the fees?

Delhi..plenty of places..the chief one being in Saket behind Amity School near J-block market. Fees structure has been updated from the time I was into it so you'll have to look it up. Five years ago there were a few private instructors too..no more since KVM is a trademark so only proper training centers can teach it. Quality falls that way since trainers have to accommodate all sorts of people.

I took Wing Chun as a teen and later on took Krav Maga classes. I found a much shorter learning curve for the latter, and that is why its used in many law enforcement agencies world wide.

Shorter learning curve and eclecticism...our trainer had strict no kicking above the waste rule..a bit contradictory for an eclectic system...but with good reason..if the guy on other end is good and he usually is then he'll close the distance and reap you. Not good. :no:

Back
Top Bottom