What's new

Israeli doctor treats Boston terrorist, victims; says 'I'm used to it'

It's talking about Jews terrorists calling for killing all non-Jews:

Israeli rabbi approves murder of non-Jews

Israeli rabbi approves murder of non-Jews - The National
Since the article points out this guy was arrested for killing and incitement you can safely conclude he doesn't represent mainstream Israeli thinking, yes?

The links prove Israelis and their doctors involvement in killing Palestanians, steal their organs and sell them for profit.
Quote specific passages to back up your claim, please.

Britain encouraged Jewish migration to Palestine against it's people will.
The Mandate itself was to encourage "close settlement" of Palestine by Jews. This was not an exceptional thing after WWI, as nationalities mixed up for better imperial control were separated into component nation-states. What WAS exceptional was that Arabs were to remain in areas set aside for Jewish resettlement, creating a potential flashpoint, as Danzig became between Poles and Germans (a problem "solved" when Germans were kicked out of their ancestral homeland of East Prussia following WWII.)

Britain was an illegal occupier of Arab states and had no right whatsoever to grant lands of others to Jews or others. The same goes to Ottomans, who (you liar) didn't approve Jewish settlement in Palestine.
You're too well-educated, I think, not to be aware that you're lying here. It's not like the texts of the Treaty of Sevres and the League of Nations Mandate of Palestine aren't available on-line. So who do you think you are fooling?

Arabs like any other group of people fought the invaders who happened to be Jews.
The "invaders" in WWI were the Brits, and the Arabs sided with them, releasing the Caliphs from their pledge not to endorse the Zionist project as long as Arabs fought for the Empire.

And your base dump, ridiculous logic says that Palestinians abandoned their homes and fertile lands by their will to live in miserable camps in neighboring countries to get little food UN offered to them?
Yes.

Avoid a repeat? you were saying you lying liar, that Jews bought those lands and didn't kill nor expel anybody. This is just one massacre among hundreds have been committed since Jews got in Palestine until today.
There haven't been "hundreds" of massacres; that's just propaganda. As for pictures - what are we going to see, stuff recycled from WWII or Sabra/Shatila or the Syria's civil war or Pallywood or street theater? You know none of this stuff ever pans out. (Though there should be one exception, Sharon's revenge operations in the 1950s, targeting villages hosting fedayeen.)

Have you ever heard of psychological projection?
Sure I have. I'm trying to heal minds here, aren't I?

Citing the title of something Martin Luther wrote in his fading dotage? I'm actually reading the book. He misconstrues or doesn't understand parts of the Torah the way Jews do. No traction there.

I won't even bother with the rest of the Jew-hating stuffs.

We will take back the Jews who lived in Palestine before 1905 after Jews who came after go back to the countries they came from.
You don't have that kind of credibility, since the Jews kicked out of Transjordan in the 1920s were the ones who lived there since ancient times. Their lands were seized because it was easy for Hussein to do so, and their lands and properties were distributed to his followers to strengthen his rule - yet another instance of Jewish dispossession being used to strengthen tyranny.

Justice? :lol:, displace hundreds of thousands of people from their own homeland, kill thousands of them, imprison thousands, torture them and cut off food and necessities from them, deny their rights in their own lands and yet you disgusting beings lecture others about justice? Disgusting..
You've gone back to the beginning, and I've been pointing out that THESE CHARGES OF INJUSTICE ARE UNJUSTIFIED.

So you're left with nothing but your anger and the certain knowledge that you're in the wrong, as your parents and grandparents and great-grandparents were. Blaming me, Zionists, Israel, Jews, Martians, etc. for that continues the Arab cycle of failure. Break it, man! The Palestinian Arabs might have done that in the 1990s if they didn't mistakenly put their faith in Prince Arafat rather than democratic civil liberties. A fair number of Egyptians are learning the lesson now and even with M-B running the central government they fight the good fight. What about you? Can you boast of making a start in the right direction, even a small one?

Even if they legally purchased land (a big if) it still does not give them the right to proclaim their own country.
But the League of Nations Mandate for Palestine did, since its explicit purpose was the establishment of a Jewish National Home and in common with the other Mandates eventual statehood.

On the other hand, there is little or nothing in international law that endorsed the creation of the Kingdom of Jordan - 70% of the Mandate territory. That was wholly a British project. Strictly speaking, it should only have been a temporary one until the letter of the Mandate was fulfilled.

Ive read so much horseshit from Solomon2, it is seriously stinking in here.
If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

Once again the hasbara brings up defunct treaties and organizations to justify actions that happened after them. :rolleyes:
@revojam @TurAr maybe he needs to hear from you Turks what happened to treaty of sevres because he doesn't listen to me no matter how many times I tell him. :pop:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Solomon2
Even some of your own people couldn't take it anymore, couldn't take your crocodile tears and pathetic playing the victim game:
Text only, please. Life is short and I can only take so much time here.

Last edited by a moderator:
So the peacemakers are "commies" now? :undecided:
SELF DECLARED peace makers. Being a commie is not so popular now, so they call themselves "peace makers", "activists for human rights" and so on.

So please lets talk about facts, not what some leftard said.

Once again the hasbara brings up defunct treaties and organizations to justify actions that happened after them. :rolleyes:
The Sevres treaty was repudiated by the Turkish Republic but I've never seen anyone contest that it didn't accurately represent the will of the Caliph. As for the Mandate, that's still the applicable law to the West Bank and Gaza region; it isn't "defunct" because it's the legal foundation for UNRWA which hands out the dole to Arabs in those areas.

The Sevres treaty was repudiated by the Turkish Republic but I've never seen anyone contest that it didn't accurately represent the will of the Caliph. As for the Mandate, that's still the applicable law to the West Bank and Gaza region; it isn't "defunct" because it's the legal foundation for UNRWA which hands out the dole to Arabs in those areas.

Lmao I debunked your "will of the caliph" bs as well a while back. :blah:

You are a broken record. :rolleyes:

SELF DECLARED peace makers. Being a commie is not so popular now, so they call themselves "peace makers", "activists for human rights" and so on.

If they are lefttards then Solomon is a righttard and he should excuse himself as well. :)

BE, Tamil American, etc. - I'm not here to beat you into bloody pulp, even if that's what I've accomplished. I'm here to give you the weapons and armor to break yourselves out of the cordon of hate you've been imprisoned in for generations. Rifles and rockets and armor and anti-tank weapons won't enable you to do that. Only truth will serve, the truth that denying the Jews of Israel means denying truth and justice and civil and property rights and that these values, once violated, have been re-applied closer to home to deny your peoples of the same.

That's why you have to embrace and champion the Jews of Israel. Israel doesn't need you anywhere close to as much as you need Israel. You're going to have to become more pro-Israel than many Israeli Jews are themselves!

Lmao I debunked your "will of the caliph" bs as well a while back. :blah:
I don't recall you contesting the "will of the caliph" bit, please link.

I agree that studying too much Jewish religious books is bad. Look what happens to people who learn Talmud day and night:

quds2003-3498-23nov03.jpg

2012329_19422029365_jpg.jpg

That sucks :sick:

And here those who never read any Talmud:

Israeli+female+soldiers+troops+member+women+girl+hoties+hot+cool+sexy+leisure++gun+their+hands+Israeli+female+soldiers+to+participate++live-fire+exercises+Leisure+gum4++%25286%2529.jpg

hot+female+Israeli+soldier+in+a+bikini,+as+yet+unidentified,+at+the+beach+in+Tel+Aviv+carrying+her+military-issued+rifle.jpg

:enjoy:

I agree that studying too much Jewish religious books is bad. This is what happens to people who learn Talmud day and night:

quds2003-3498-23nov03.jpg

2012329_19422029365_jpg.jpg

That sucks :sick:

Are you saying that they are wrong to actually follow the Talmud or that you know they are right but you think they should disregard it? :coffee:

I agree that studying too much Jewish religious books is bad. This is what happens to people who learn Talmud day and night -
Are you saying that they are wrong to actually follow the Talmud or that you know they are right but you think they should disregard it?

That's only part of the Orthodox crowd, you know. Folks in my branch - modern Orthodox - support Israel and will serve in the IDF. The black-hatters I know do the same. The issues cited by some to not support Israel strike me as more local and subjective than Talmudic, as Chaim Potok pointed out in The Chosen.

BE, Tamil American, etc. - I'm not here to beat you into bloody pulp, even if that's what I've accomplished. I'm here to give you the weapons and armor to break yourselves out of the cordon of hate you've been imprisoned in for generations. Rifles and rockets and armor and anti-tank weapons won't enable you to do that. Only truth will serve, the truth that denying the Jews of Israel means denying truth and justice and civil and property rights and that these values, once violated, have been re-applied closer to home to deny your peoples of the same.

That's why you have to embrace and champion the Jews of Israel. Israel doesn't need you anywhere close to as much as you need Israel. You're going to have to become more pro-Israel than many Israeli Jews are themselves!

I don't recall you contesting the "will of the caliph" bit, please link.

Old thread and no point since you still bring up sevres despite it having no value at all. Just know that the caliph who agreed to those terms was forced to as a losing party of war and did not will it. That is like saying treaty of Versailles was the will of the German Reich bunch of bs. Not to mention he was not the last caliph and the last caliph supported the treaty of lussane so if anything his will is what one must look at.

Is Shlomo Ben-Ami another "self-declared peace maker"?

And from all the "facts" I can find, I have not yet come across a single account where the Palestinians were offered 100% sovereignty over Gaza, West Bank, and East Jerusalem. Sorry.

That's only part of the Orthodox crowd, you know. Folks in my branch - modern Orthodox - support Israel and will serve in the IDF. The black-hatters I know do the same. The issues cited by some to not support Israel strike me as more local and subjective than Talmudic, as Chaim Potok pointed out in The Chosen.

Two things, no one cares for personal accounts and second that book was a work of fiction, nice try. Everyone knows they deny Israel on religious grounds.

Since the article points out this guy was arrested for killing and incitement you can safely conclude he doesn't represent mainstream Israeli thinking, yes?
Nope, those links prove your criminal mindsets.
Quote specific passages to back up your claim, please.

The Mandate itself was to encourage "close settlement" of Palestine by Jews. This was not an exceptional thing after WWI, as nationalities mixed up for better imperial control were separated into component nation-states. What WAS exceptional was that Arabs were to remain in areas set aside for Jewish resettlement, creating a potential flashpoint, as Danzig became between Poles and Germans (a problem "solved" when Germans were kicked out of their ancestral homeland of East Prussia following WWII.)
That doesn't mean that Israelis aren't occupiers and illegal settlers in Palestine. However, displacing hundreds of thousands from their own home-land and letting the rest suffer for 6 decades didn't happen to any country including Poland in 20th century except in Palestine by Jews.
You're too well-educated, I think, not to be aware that you're lying here. It's not like the texts of the Treaty of Sevres and the League of Nations Mandate of Palestine aren't available on-line. So who do you think you are fooling?
For the love of god, a little bit of common sense. How could Britain which betrayed Arabs have the right to grant their lands to others?
The "invaders" in WWI were the Brits, and the Arabs sided with them, releasing the Caliphs from their pledge not to endorse the Zionist project as long as Arabs fought for the Empire.
That was after, they betrayed us, and exiled Sharif Hussein for standing in their way to settle Jews in Palestine.

There haven't been "hundreds" of massacres; that's just propaganda. As for pictures - what are we going to see, stuff recycled from WWII or Sabra/Shatila or the Syria's civil war or Pallywood or street theater? You know none of this stuff ever pans out. (Though there should be one exception, Sharon's revenge operations in the 1950s, targeting villages hosting fedayeen.)
There have been and the last was in 2009 killing hundreds of innocents, not to mention land grabbing and the inhumane blockade on Gaza punishing millions of Palestinians.
Sure I have. I'm trying to heal minds here, aren't I?

Citing the title of something Martin Luther wrote in his fading dotage? I'm actually reading the book. He misconstrues or doesn't understand parts of the Torah the way Jews do. No traction there.

I won't even bother with the rest of the Jew-hating stuffs.

It's not hate but the truth of your mindsets, their must be a good reason for people being against you.
You don't have that kind of credibility, since the Jews kicked out of Transjordan in the 1920s were the ones who lived there since ancient times. Their lands were seized because it was easy for Hussein to do so, and their lands and properties were distributed to his followers to strengthen his rule - yet another instance of Jewish dispossession being used to strengthen tyranny.

Those were illegal migrants like most of Jews today.
You've gone back to the beginning, and I've been pointing out that THESE CHARGES OF INJUSTICE ARE UNJUSTIFIED.

So you're left with nothing but your anger and the certain knowledge that you're in the wrong, as your parents and grandparents and great-grandparents were. Blaming me, Zionists, Israel, Jews, Martians, etc. for that continues the Arab cycle of failure. Break it, man! The Palestinian Arabs might have done that in the 1990s if they didn't mistakenly put their faith in Prince Arafat rather than democratic civil liberties. A fair number of Egyptians are learning the lesson now and even with M-B running the central government they fight the good fight. What about you? Can you boast of making a start in the right direction, even a small one?
I don't blame Jews nor anybody else for our problems and guess what? we are doing well and I'm optimistic about the future. Nevertheless, I am realistic as well, I believe that the two states solution which Israel refuses is the only solution as for now, but if Israel refused it, let it be so. USA will not last forever as the strongest nation and we will come to the moment of truth oneday where you will be forced out, as you came by force.
But the League of Nations Mandate for Palestine did, since its explicit purpose was the establishment of a Jewish National Home and in common with the other Mandates eventual statehood.
Let the nations who voted for recognizing your state, establish it on their soil not on others.
On the other hand, there is little or nothing in international law that endorsed the creation of the Kingdom of Jordan - 70% of the Mandate territory. That was wholly a British project. Strictly speaking, it should only have been a temporary one until the letter of the Mandate was fulfilled.

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
I agree, Jordan is part of Arab nation and should be annexed as it will hopefully be among GCC.;)

Back
Top Bottom