What's new

Israeli-Azerbaijani alliance strengthing against Iran

Word

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
News.Az interviews Rafael Harpaz, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Israel to Azerbaijan.

What important events was the past year remarkable for in the Azerbaijani-Israeli relations, and what are the priorities of cooperation between the two countries this year?

Past year we saw the continuation of good relations between Azerbaijan and Israel. The fact that these relations are good enabled holding discussions in all spheres covering our bilateral relations. We observe this in economy, energy and tourism. Last year, several Israeli officials, including Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman and energy and agriculture ministers, visited Azerbaijan.

Also, Azerbaijani Economic Development Minister Shahin Mustafayev paid a visit to Israel, and other visits were held within economic conferences. A match between our national football team and Azerbaijani national football team was held. At Eurovision Song Contest, a big Israeli delegation came to Baku. The list can go on.

In 2013, as in previous year, our relations will continue at high spirit. This year our cooperation will mainly have for priorities. They include information technologies, water technologies, agriculture and medical technologies.

A rather important element is energy. Israel has gained a large amount of natural gas resources. But we do not have big experience in this sphere, including drilling and tax issues. Israel has newly formed a Fund just like your State Oil Fund. So, we would like to learn Azerbaijan's experience in this field.

Azerbaijan's case against Iran is quite weak, considering that Azerbaijan and Armenia are still in war-modus, while Azerbaijan is in a (light) cold-war against Iran. It doesn't have the resources, both size and manpower, to compete with Iran, but they could use Israel as a bargaining chip against Iran, in order to weaken Iran's relations with Armenia of course.

Ottomon-Turk:

Neither Israeli or aliyev can do anything against Iran. their alliance will achieve nothing either.
as Turk you are happy about Israeli allying itself with Azerbijan?
didn't Israeli kill Turks on a boat few years ago? Oh I forget all time that Turkey and Israeli are secret lover :)

Remember this, Turkey and your friend Israeli can not do anything to Iran. even your master USA cannot do anything :)

Sanctions are making more powerful, and remember, Turkey is acting too tough for a country which gets 45-50% of it's needed energy from Iran lol

News.Az interviews Rafael Harpaz, Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of Israel to Azerbaijan.

What important events was the past year remarkable for in the Azerbaijani-Israeli relations, and what are the priorities of cooperation between the two countries this year?

Past year we saw the continuation of good relations between Azerbaijan and Israel. The fact that these relations are good enabled holding discussions in all spheres covering our bilateral relations. We observe this in economy, energy and tourism. Last year, several Israeli officials, including Foreign Minister Avigdor Lieberman and energy and agriculture ministers, visited Azerbaijan.

Also, Azerbaijani Economic Development Minister Shahin Mustafayev paid a visit to Israel, and other visits were held within economic conferences. A match between our national football team and Azerbaijani national football team was held. At Eurovision Song Contest, a big Israeli delegation came to Baku. The list can go on.

In 2013, as in previous year, our relations will continue at high spirit. This year our cooperation will mainly have for priorities. They include information technologies, water technologies, agriculture and medical technologies.

A rather important element is energy. Israel has gained a large amount of natural gas resources. But we do not have big experience in this sphere, including drilling and tax issues. Israel has newly formed a Fund just like your State Oil Fund. So, we would like to learn Azerbaijan's experience in this field.

eşekle eşek olamaya gerek yok .. bence yaptıkları onların ne kadar aciz oldugunu herkese gösteriyor :) gülünecek durum tadını çıkar
some racist moron works show that how they are helpless bro
so no need to this thread..

How's this related to Iran? @Era_923 please move to turkish or middle eastern section.

Last edited by a moderator:
Azerbaijan won't stand next to Iran. I read on this site that Azerbaijan supposedly stands by Iran. This is false and that is why I created this thread. Stop making fake propaganda.

Azerbaijan won't stand next to Iran. I read on this site that Azerbaijan supposedly stands by Iran. This is false and that is why I created this thread. Stop making fake propaganda.

There are dozens of such threads opened by Turks in this section. No need to open another one, by using an outdated interview.

Ok thanks for your concern.
Nobody asked for your standing btw.
Israel-Azeri relations are good?nice for them. I don't think it has much influence on Iran.

Word, can you provide me with an comprehensive and detailed analyze of Azerbaijan's relations with Israel, in correlation to Iran? What are Azerbaijan's strategic and tactical reasons for such alliance?

Back
Top Bottom