What's new

Israeli Air Strikes while people were enjoying football semi-final!

Why are you concerned about Arabs rather than the war that is going on right here @ home....... did you ask yourself, how many of our soldiers got martyred today?

Stop worrying about others problems...... worry about ours............ rest of the world is not our business........ and we definitely are not some "Islamic Police Force"..........

A Simple Question!!!!!!
Why TTP, ISIS, Al Nusra, Al Qaeda, FSA not doing Jihad against IsraHell....???

Isreal does whats in its national interest. Massive respect for this nation. Isreal will eliminate anything that will come across its national goals and interests. Children, mothers, innocent civilians etc etc, nothing must be spared.

Isreal does whats in its national interest. Massive respect for this nation. Isreal will eliminate anything that will come across its national goals and interests. Children, mothers, innocent civilians etc etc, nothing must be spared.

Israeli ba$tards are bombing innocent children & women and you are teaching me national interest of Israel ... Israel is illegitimate state and they are persecuting innocent Muslims ................

Why are you concerned about Arabs rather than the war that is going on right here @ home....... did you ask yourself, how many of our soldiers got martyred today?

Stop worrying about others problems...... worry about ours............ rest of the world is not our business........ and we definitely are not some "Islamic Police Force"..........

I am concerned first time about Gaza and I am feeling sorry to them ... Till time I was very much concerned about my country but Muslim nations should be ashamed that they are not helping to an innocent nation ...........

How was that child getting across Israeli national goals and interests?

All those cry babies, bombs dont know the difference between a little boy and rebel. They drop and and they blow up. Collateral damage is a part of an ongoing war. Accept and learn to live with it. Isreal was formed in 1947 as one little piece of land. While most countries around it failed, Isreal grew to become a world power.

Now another reason why I support jews. I am an engineer and deeply interested in science. Go check out the number of jewish Nobel prize winners. Almost 30% of all nobel prizes in science from 1900 to 2014 have been awarded to jews and they make up only 2% of world population. If there is any community that has contributed the most the world it's jews. Learn to respect them or get bombed.

Stop starting Jihad over everything.

Why the hell are pakistanis concerned what is happening in palestine??

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom