What's new

Israeli Air Force Gears up to Strike Iran.

This is bad for both sides, if Israel wants they can decimate the entire Iranian airforce.

bro chill ..... iran has missels.... soo isreal would defenately would not do anything.... all show

This is bad for both sides, if Israel wants they can decimate the entire Iranian airforce.

True but the respect never dies.
Respect cannot be compared with precious and innocent lives but the mission itself is a self suicide. Miracles happen quite often in front of us.

Hope for the best.

The sooner Israel does this, the sooner Iran can get rid of ahmedinajad and the country can get out of this nightmare

and you think russians should disclose anything they are looking to sell or negotiating? ok brainac if your insider into russian defense ministry because i wouldn't take those online news since russian has done that too many times those refutes and denying and did sell weaponry to many nations.

Incase of J-10 its all clear Pakistan will be the first export customer so no other nation is getting them before Pakistan.

creder..The sooner Israel does this, the sooner Iran can get rid of ahmedinajad and the country can get out of this nightmare

Look at your seniority on this forum and look at your posts..you're willingness to see bothside have civilian casualties with one strike from israel and the response of Iran and a total declaration of war..therefore i was right talk about heads with no brains.

Last edited:
The sooner Israel does this, the sooner Iran can get rid of ahmedinajad and the country can get out of this nightmare

The sooner Pakistan will confront Israel also.
You cannot stop a monster. Someday, Israel will consider us as a threat after Iran.

I hope Iran wins (if) there is any war.

You cannot stop a monster. Someday, Israel will consider us as a threat also after Iran.

An unstable iran is absolutely no good to us we cannot do trade with it because the whole world is against it, we cannot have any links with the people or have any energy projects, something which Pakistan direly needs.

As for Pakistan, our program is wayy more mature than iran's so Israel wont dare attack because the results would be catastrophic for them. Our army is much more capable of taking care of any eventuality from Israel, we provide the nuclear umbrella to all arab nations, the block-60's would be here before Israel has the chance to take off. Israel tried but they were wise enough to realise that pakistan is no iraq and retreated, its not the same with iran ..it infact is worse than iraq

An unstable iran is absolutely no good to us we cannot do trade with it because the whole world is against it, we cannot have any links with the people or have any energy projects, something which Pakistan direly needs.

As for Pakistan, our program is wayy more mature than iran's so Israel wont dare attack because the results would be catastrophic for them. Our army is much more capable of taking care of any eventuality from Israel, we provide the nuclear umbrella to all arab nations, the block-60's would be here before Israel has the chance to take off. Israel tried but they were wise enough to realise that pakistan is no iraq and retreated, its not the same with iran ..it infact is worse than iraq

Whatever the case might be. I don't know that Iran is doomed or it will survive the attacks.
The fact remains the same i.e. Neighbourhood, cultural similarities, religion and so on.
If we cannot support them in real time than we can/should pray for them at least.

I am saying this again.

Iran will win InshAllah..
^^ Not a fantasy but a request sent to my God.

and you think russians should disclose anything they are looking to sell or negotiating? ok brainac if your insider into russian defense ministry because i wouldn't take those online news since russian has done that too many times those refutes and denying and did sell weaponry to many nations.

Incase of J-10 its all clear Pakistan will be the first export customer so no other nation is getting them before Pakistan.

creder..The sooner Israel does this, the sooner Iran can get rid of ahmedinajad and the country can get out of this nightmare

Look at your seniority on this forum and look at your posts..you're willingness to see bothside have civilian casualties with one strike from israel and the response of Iran and a total declaration of war..therefore i was right talk about heads with no brains.

hey man your senior than me but i dont see anything in your arguments except your deep concern for my brains..as i explained, while iran is in this position Pakistan is incapcitated to do any trade with the country, had iran not been hell-bent on creating a nuke the energy crisis within Pakistan wouldnt have been this bad, a country with which we share a huge chunk of our border and cannot do any trade with how is that good for us ? how is that good for iranians ?

I provided source for your "claims" how about you provide any source to back what your saying ? your yakin off the top of your head without having any credible source to back up your claims and you have the audacity to question my thinking capabilities ?

:taz::taz::taz:

this is how iam going to break it up for you guys..... its my little eposide for isreal vs. iran..... isreal comes in with 100 f-15 strike eagles and 60 f-16 ....iran is alerted ..... 10 minutes later IRAF and IAF come face to face isreal takes out half of irans air force by amramms what left is mig 29 and f 14 ... IRAF takes immedeate action and with the help of sams take out SOME air planes but there still more left the skilled IAF pilots take out the rest of the IRAF agressors and sam sites..... iran hit the red button BOOOOOOM ..... all over isreal alarms go off blastic missel incoeming!!!!!!!! and boom isreal go for full conventional warfare with iran which america dosent support beaucse america has nothing to do with it ...... form the war isreal cant do nothing why? iran army is too big for isreal to handel soo it gives up and boath go for a stale mate ... iran gose back to the stone age for nuclear power and isreal is left to rubbel beacuse of iran balastic missels. lol that went throught my head in 10 seconds..... :D

You cannot stop a monster. Someday, Israel will consider us as a threat after Iran.

Then by reducing the appearance of a threat, Pakistan's security is enhanced. Pakistanis should ask themselves on how and why is Israel a security threat to Pakistan. Even Saddam Hussein had to make up a Kuwaiti threat to Iraq. What would Pakistan gain by being militarily victorious over Israel?

Then by reducing the appearance of a threat, Pakistan's security is enhanced. Pakistanis should ask themselves on how and why is Israel a security threat to Pakistan. Even Saddam Hussein had to make up a Kuwaiti threat to Iraq. What would Pakistan gain by being militarily victorious over Israel?

Israel and pakistan will never goto war one on one period.

this is how iam going to break it up for you guys..... its my little eposide for isreal vs. iran..... isreal comes in with 100 f-15 strike eagles and 60 f-16 ....iran is alerted ..... 10 minutes later IRAF and IAF come face to face isreal takes out half of irans air force by amramms what left is mig 29 and f 14 ... IRAF takes immedeate action and with the help of sams take out SOME air planes but there still more left the skilled IAF pilots take out the rest of the IRAF agressors and sam sites..... iran hit the red button BOOOOOOM ..... all over isreal alarms go off blastic missel incoeming!!!!!!!! and boom isreal go for full conventional warfare with iran which america dosent support beaucse america has nothing to do with it ...... form the war isreal cant do nothing why? iran army is too big for isreal to handel soo it gives up and boath go for a stale mate ... iran gose back to the stone age for nuclear power and isreal is left to rubbel beacuse of iran balastic missels. lol that went throught my head in 10 seconds..... :D

dude if iran actually fired a missile at tel-aviv 90% chance that it'll hit tehran instead

Back
Top Bottom