What's new

Israeli Air Force Gears up to Strike Iran.

I hope there won't be any War between Iran and Israel. But if happens, then Israel will win easily as per current inventory. Even I am not considering Nuke (which no one will use due to huge sanctions for decades + U.S. Support to Israel)

India has good relations with both. So India will be neutral most likely.

who? what is israel? i dont know that country, idk i once read that name on my passport but i forgot

^^ Israel is a reality that most who think like you have not come to accept on the map. It is visible on the map, Israelis live there and are registered in UN and still you don't know what the country is. Your de-recognition doesn't really affect it in any manner you know. It is something you guys need to understand.

As for us, we won't participate in any war that is not ours, simple as that. Israel is more than capable to clobbering Iranian military with the present arsenal. Not to mention the fact that if at all Iran gets uppity and puts Israel at risk, US will start meddling as well.

But why are we discussing a war that will not happen? Iran knows its limits despite its repeated gasbag by mullas and so do Israel.

Two state solution

High Rise Condos , and metros and subways not small villas conserve space

And UN controlled Jerusalem is answer for Israel and Palestine for 500 years

Other route is self destruction

UN should allocate 50 billion for Palestine, and 4 Billion for Israeli resettlement

diego-garcia-enroute-map2.jpg

Another Route Israelis can use.
Its also possible that the USAF stationed in Afghanistan would spring into action.

diego-garcia-enroute-map2.jpg

Another Route Israelis can use.
Its also possible that the USAF stationed in Afghanistan would spring into action.

If you look at the map, Iraq and Afghanistan both border Iran and the purpose of American invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan is to simply control energy reserves. Iran is the last nail in the coffin as it will give America access upto caucus energy routes as well a strong base to counter Russia!

Ameriica already sitting in Afghanistan and Iraq does not want to be precived as the bad guy so it has outsourced its war trumpets to its poster child Israel!

I never said all Muslims were Nazis, I said the Muslim world is an avid consumer of antisemitism.

Glorification of Nazi propaganda is standard. Holocaust denial, demonizing Israel and Jews...all part of the general Islamic media.

Even in so-called enlightened states like Turkey Mein Kampf continues to be the #1 book...well, second to the Quran.

This is a problem. Many in the West really don't buy the Muslim's world obsession with Israel in the name of "injustice" because they make Israel look like green peace with their long, human rights record and history of supporting genocide and terrorism.

I say Islamic states should spend less time telling Israel how to behave and more time...say...giving women rights. stop stoning homosexuals, exporting terrorism, hating jews...

you'll be better off in the long run, and people will have more respect for muslims.

reading some old posts most probably this guy is not even here anymore:lol:

bestsellers in Turkey

1-Quran
2-Mein Kampf

so we Turks are Islamist and Fascist

wait! wait! yep now I know from where the Bush guy got this islamofascism thing :lol:

Where the Heck are those 250 Su-30MKM Iran was buying:hitwall::hitwall:

It was reported in early 2007 they are getting 250 Su-30 and 8 refueling aircraft but still they are illusive .just wonder if they really got that number of Su-30 in their arsenal can the Israel threat Iran ?

Where the Heck are those 250 Su-30MKM Iran was buying:hitwall::hitwall:

The SU-30MKM is the Malaysian variant.

I am not sure if Iran can receive offensive weapons from Russia easily due to all the sanctions placed now.

But yes, it seriously needs to modernize its air force. Most of it are 70's-80's equipment.

Iran will not be able to purchase any Russian weapons in quantity, as the relationship between Israel and Russia is not cold these days.
Iran's only hope was China.. but that too looks like an option not exercised.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom