What's new

Israeli air force attacks Gaza Strip after rocket fire

Psyops;4445607]You're a psycho... did you even bother to read the news before you do your usual pathetic reply moron.... you're a Chinese slave and you talking about murder?.... do you even learned the word freedom, do you know what's freedom?.... your forefathers were slaves of the dynasties now you're a slave for communism and you'll always be the slave and never learn the truth but your pathetic government's pathetic lies moron....
This coming from a low class, low IQ Indian :lol: Do you even know the history of slavery? There are two races on earth that was victims of slavery, the Africans and Indians. Both races have the lowest IQ aswell. The Americans used Africans as slaves to build up their country and British used Indians as slaves to build up their empire. This is why Africans and Indians behave like wild animals that breed like rats and use up the world's resources.
The British civilized the Indian race, but even with that Indians still act like cave men defecating and raping women.[/QUOTE]

ya we were slaves but not any more unlike you... you're a slave don't forget that and you'll always be slave.... and who's low class?... I can see that from ur pathetic replies and being a slave then not willing to learn...you've a better iq than India, is that the reason you Chinese copy everything from West?::: what did you accomplish on your own?... you're nothing but a copy and paste guy you slave.......don't ever forget that you're a slave and your son and daughter will be the same as you are..you slave

There is no such thing as Israel because the Jews are an illegitimate race. That land has always belonged to Palestine and they will get it back. Indians can just be slaves to the white man just like how you like it :lol:

Ha ha ha....pathetic just pathetic as usual....king David build the first temple and wall around Jerusalem for Jews... there were no Muslim,Christian or communism but Jews in Jerusalem....I don't blame you, you're nothing but a slave, what can u learn

This coming from a low class, low IQ Indian :lol: Do you even know the history of slavery? There are two races on earth that was victims of slavery, the Africans and Indians. Both races have the lowest IQ aswell. The Americans used Africans as slaves to build up their country and British used Indians as slaves to build up their empire. This is why Africans and Indians behave like wild animals that breed like rats and use up the world's resources.
The British civilized the Indian race, but even with that Indians still act like cave men defecating and raping women.

You're not a slave? :lol:

You're run by an Italian woman. What more proof do you need kid.

Indians have ALWAYS been slaves from the time you were conquered by the Muslims and British to now ruled by an Italian waitress. Being an Indian means being a slave. Indians have always been a subhuman species, because Indians are behind in the human evolutionary cycle. You're IQ, and your cave man behaviour proves it.

Everything India accomplished was because of Britain. Heck it took the British to unite your backward species into a single country.
Slavery is in your genes, it's how god made you. Embrace it, it's your past, present and future.

Ha ha ha....pathetic just pathetic as usual....king David build the first temple and wall around Jerusalem for Jews... there were no Muslim,Christian or communism but Jews in Jerusalem....I don't blame you, you're nothing but a slave, what can u learn

You seriously don't believe those fantasy stories do you? :lol:
Grow up kid, these kooky conspiracy theories about Jews build this and that are fantasy stories created by kooks like you.

There is no such thing as Jews.

ya we were slaves but not any more unlike you... you're a slave don't forget that and you'll always be slave.... and who's low class?... I can see that from ur pathetic replies and being a slave then not willing to learn...you've a better iq than India, is that the reason you Chinese copy everything from West?::: what did you accomplish on your own?... you're nothing but a copy and paste guy you slave.......don't ever forget that you're a slave and your son and daughter will be the same as you are..you slave
Indians have ALWAYS been slaves from the time you were conquered by the Muslims and British to now ruled by an Italian waitress. Being an Indian means being a slave. Indians have always been a subhuman species, because Indians are behind in the human evolutionary cycle. You're IQ, and your cave man behaviour proves it.
Everything India accomplished was because of Britain. Heck it took the British to unite your backward species into a single country.
Slavery is in your genes, it's how god made you. Embrace it, it's your past, present and future.[/QUOTE]

the Italian waitress is India by birth and she's not a prime minister of India... learn that you foolish slave, when was China United? China was expanding and shrinking, like I said we're not slaves anymore where you're being and you'll always be a slave there's nothing you can do about it.... use your iq to create something new instead of being a copycat you foolish slave and slavery will be in your kids and urs genes forever don't forget it you foolish slave,

You seriously don't believe those fantasy stories do you? :lol:
Grow up kid, these kooky conspiracy theories about Jews build this and that are fantasy stories created by kooks like you.
There is no such thing as Jews.

ha ha haaaa..a guy come from a country of myths and talking about the reality of other nation,.... you call me kid and trying to prove yourself as knowledged guy...? ha ha ha I can see from your pathetic replies.... kid grow up, learn something, stop being a fool, time to grow up..... there's no one called Jews?.... ha ha ha....I thought god created your face incomplete now it got me thinking even your brain is incomplete

Australia is very similar Israel in that you both live on occupied land by killing its native people. Two thuggish regimes that admires fascism. Hope Palestinians will gain their country back from that illegitimate race.

Hope You have The Same Feelings For Tibet :sniper:

Slavery is in your genes, it's how god made you. Embrace it, it's your past, present and future.

Phuck off......:pissed:

The Israeli regime is a mass murdering tyrannical regime run by fascists.

Go Palestine!

I am curious, are you Chinese Muslim perhaps? Last I checked China nd Israel have pretty good relations, and have extensive defence and economic links so most normal Chinese wouldn't have a problem with this...

Heres the thing.

Violence from wherever it may originate is unacceptable, but to assume the some tin pot rockets is a major threat to the middle east's super power military machine, is just not right.

Heres the thing.

Violence from wherever it may originate is unacceptable, but to assume the some tin pot rockets is a major threat to the middle east's super power military machine, is just not right.

Isreal takes the security of their civilians very seriously...can't blame them for that.

Australia is very similar Israel in that you both live on occupied land by killing its native people. Two thuggish regimes that admires fascism. Hope Palestinians will gain their country back from that illegitimate race.

Aboriginal Australians are Australians. Australia belongs to all Australians.

What a pathetic attempt at trying to link the Israel-Palestine conflict to the founding of Australia. :disagree:

I am curious, are you Chinese Muslim perhaps? Last I checked China nd Israel have pretty good relations, and have extensive defence and economic links so most normal Chinese wouldn't have a problem with this...

Our government might have good relations with Israel but vast majority of Chinese people, especially Netizens do not support Israel behaviour. Even our government favours Palestine over Israel (diplomatic, economic aid, political) despite having good relations with Israel. The youth definitely favours Palestine, no question about it. Most of our members here support Palestine over Israel. We don't look at it from a religious perspective because we don't like either Muslim (many Muslim extremists/terrorists in Xinjiang) or Judaism. We don't hate Jews per say (We protected Jews during WW2 when thousands came here to avoid extermination), it's what Israel is doing to Palestinian people.

If you read carefully, our foreign ministry always criticise Israel when some clash breaks out. We respect the Jewish people and their achievements but we don't kiss their arse like others do.
We don't kiss anyone's arse, we respect other countries and civilizations but we don't have that same worshipping mindset Indians have. We believe in our own exceptionalism as a country and as a civilization. We have pride and honour of being Chinese thus we never glorify others.

Back
Top Bottom