What's new

Israel-type border guarding mechanism for Indo-Pak border

Hey Indian troll! you ran first and quoted me.
I m least interested to talk with narrow minded hate spitters.
Comprehension problem? I was talking about "you quoting saffron terror".

What is difference btw Israel & India ? Both states killing innocents & occupied land through illegal ways,Israel claim that in our holy book it's written that this land is ours one Wonders that it is a religious book or property paper & on the other side Bjp Extremists convert Muslims forcefully & to some they give them monthly packages or they get killed & now a days your govt teach your school childrens in Gujarat that afg,Pak,Nepal,Bangladesh etc are part of India & whenever you draw a map of India then include these countries in the map as part of India..by the way what modi used to say when his Bakhts & other Extremists were killing Muslims in Gujarat ?

Two different States but same story.

So , contradicting claims .... On one side you claim that Israel says its in holly book ( Religion ) that land belongs to them not some property paper on other side you bring religion for India to counter claim bcz India do have the property paper on issue of Kashmir .!

Rest RSS propaganda is a different thing .! You can't blame that on GoI .

Comprehension problem? I was talking about "you quoting saffron terror".
No Mr. Troll I get and know your bania mentality, which is focused at Pakistani problems and not at Indian Problems, That's why you are here on a Pakistani forum.

No Mr. Troll I get and know your bania mentality, which is focused at Pakistani problems and not at Indian Problems, That's why you are here on a Pakistani forum.
1. I am not Baniya. Baniyas are merchants (going by your posts i didn't expect you to know that)
2. To know Pakistani problems, i don't have to join defence forum, just a google search "Pakistan Problems" would have given me endless pages of it.
3. Indian problems are always there, we don't run away from it. (Hey, fun fact, we dont poke our nose on your minority, if it has any)

1. I am not Baniya. Baniyas are merchants (going by your posts i didn't expect you to know that)
2. To know Pakistani problems, i don't have to join defence forum, just a google search "Pakistan Problems" would have given me endless pages of it.
3. Indian problems are always there, we don't run away from it. (Hey, fun fact, we dont poke our nose on your minority, if it has any)
Do I need or ever ask any explanation from you? You can be sikh or some other minority while talking with some other member here as trolling has no fixed identity.
As said, you and your kind are here to spit venom around any thing regarding Pakistan. Which of course is only way to express extreme hate.

Do I need or ever ask any explanation from you? You can be sikh or some other minority while talking with some other member here as trolling has no fixed identity.
As said, you and your kind are here to spit venom around any thing regarding Pakistan. Which of course is only way to express extreme hate.
Sir, leave it. Expecting a proper return value from a void function is useless.

It seems China is slowly understanding that except for jihadi factories you have nothing to offer that's why xi has signed $ 600 billion trade deal with Iran which they will invest in ten years, it seems China knows you well, just 45 billion investment to build roads to sell Chinese crap in your country, what a friendship.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom