What's new

Israel, threat to world peace: German Nobel laureate Grass

The big fas is as you disgustingly choose , you Jew-hating nazi, is leaving the fact of how Israeli has committed the first Holocaust in the Middle east of the 20th century by exterminating Palistiens for a laugh.

Deliberately taking the mick of their deaths is what I get offended. Especially of this fact that it was Hitler mother was JEW, The zionist created Nazism and having Hitler as the puppet inorder to created ISrael and to have the whole world to be sorry for them and be guilty.

Let me tell you Nazi scumbag that I wasn't born in that ere thereo not part of the guilt trip that you play on the new generations, especially sickind on Palistains and Muslims alike whilst you exteremainatye Muslim across the world.

Birdman Bryant: 2 Letters on Hitler's Jewish Origins

Hitler's Jewish Ancestry

and this :

Free Palestine: Israeli Soldiers Shoot Palestinian Farmer - YouTube

If you are indeed live in Israel, then your blindness and ignorance are an understatement of your pathological situation.

BTW, I cannot be a Jew-hater Nazi... However, it appears that you answer to this definition.

Last edited by a moderator:
Israel is not an evil, It's a lovely country which values it's citizens more than any other country in the world and is doing whatever is required to protect it's citizens from evil forces/designs and It's a country with high self-esteem.

PS: Every life on this planet has equal value and Israelies are no exception, terrorists who want to harm Israel/any other country for that matter should also be ready for the repercussions.

You are right.
A nation who is the wholesale exporter of terror is blaming Israel for protecting it's citizens. What an Irony!!!

You are right.
A nation who is the wholesale exporter of terror is blaming Israel for protecting it's citizens. What an Irony!!!

Israel protects the human rights of the Palestinians much better than Pakistan protects the rights of its own citizens!

You are right.

I dont wanna say anything about bloodi stupid indianz(you better know where you stands on the *****) but i think what i have said about israel is not far from facts ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, simply and truely israel has no single legal justification of existance......

This is your bloodi face

5e39730ebea2ff57d3f66f969be6f287.jpg

hebron_child_abuse_4UYYU_19672.jpg

mnua19.jpe

DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2011%5C1%5Cimages_News_2011_03_01_iof-child_300_0.jpg

I dont wanna say anything about bloodi stupid indianz(you better know where you stands on the *****) but i think what i have said about israel is not far from facts ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, simply and truely israel has no single legal justification of existance......

This is your bloodi face

5e39730ebea2ff57d3f66f969be6f287.jpg

hebron_child_abuse_4UYYU_19672.jpg

mnua19.jpe

DataFiles%5CCache%5CTempImgs%5C2011%5C1%5Cimages_News_2011_03_01_iof-child_300_0.jpg
How convenient that the camera is always there at the right moment. Of course, i trust none of these photos have been tampered with. :)

If you [Arsenal6] are indeed live in Israel, then your blindness and ignorance are an understatement of your pathological situation.
I don't think Arsenal6 is Israeli or even Jewish. When I first noted him here he wore two flags of England - the flag of St. George. I think he switched flags just to annoy us Zionists.

Jewish people themselves are against the existence of Israel. Apparently ben-Gurion forgot that until their Messiah comes they're supposed to be stateless :lol:

anti_zion_jerusalem.jpg

IMG_0334.jpg

How convenient that the camera is always there at the right moment. Of course, i trust none of these photos have been tampered with.
If real, there is a remarkably casual, blasé quality to the photos. None of the people facing the soldiers seem terrified. With the exception of the two rioting (note the masks to lessen the effects of tear gas) and not particularly fearful women most seem quite bored.

Israelis do have to screen children for they are sometimes coerced into wearing suicide bomb vests. The tell-tale that this is prejudiciial emotional propaganda is that the pictures are presented without context so their intent is to raise existing prejudices rather than inform.

If real, there is a remarkably casual, blasé quality to the photos. None of the people facing the soldiers seem terrified. With the exception of the two rioting (note the masks to lessen the effects of tear gas) and not particularly fearful women most seem quite bored.

Israelis do have to screen children for they are sometimes coerced into wearing suicide bomb vests. The tell-tale that this is prejudiciial emotional propaganda is that the pictures are presented without context so their intent is to raise existing prejudices rather than inform.
We can always trust the Arab media to be objective and trustworthy.

German authorities should arrest this sick man. :chilli:
As for what's wrong with G.G., two analysts have their say:

Grass, who revealed in 2006 that he had been a member of the Nazi Waffen SS, a group committed to eliminating European Jewry during World War II, contends that there is no proof that Iran is building a nuclear device... Grass has long regarded Germans as victims of the allies in World War II...

What drives an aging German author to blame Israel for world’s ills? The late German-Jewish philosophers Theodor W. Adorno and Max Horkheimer argued that the crimes of the Holocaust created such profound guilt that some Germans blamed the Jews for the Shoah and continue to hold Israel to moral standards people would apply to no other nation.

Grass, like Sigmar Gabriel, embodies this post-Holocaust tradition of anti-Semitism and envisions a world cleansed of the Jewish state. They never consider the possibility that their absurd obsession with Israel’s wrongs has less to do with its policies than their pathological failures to grapple with the legacy of Nazism in Germany.
link

How convenient that the camera is always there at the right moment. Of course, i trust none of these photos have been tampered with. :)

Yeah we even tampered with the state of israel and lets not forget the millions of palestinians we sent their so that we could carve a homeland for the foreign muslims and decimate the INDIGENOUS JEWS by taking their lands and bulldozing their homes`.
The zionist cause is only alive because it is supported by fundamentalist Christians in the good old USA, whom believe that when the jews have their homeland, will then be the second comming of christ and hence the unconditional support for israel and its satanic cause. Is it not bizzare that the christians in europe whom for centuries in europe have hated the sight of jewish people and constantly persecuted them are all of a sudden their new best friends. Please spare me the crap about israel being a becon of democracy in the middle east and hence america championing its cause. YouR creation was nothing more than a cult ideology by a few influential zionists and masons. Dont worry that will soon be re drawn.
Regarding pakistan and its neighbours, well we have ruled them for hundreds of years and they haven,t ruled us once. We test a dog through its bite and not its bark. They should stick to solving their aids and malnutrition problem. We will always be accused of terrorism and all the other rubbish you mentioned. So frankly we will never give a S..t on what comes out of your gob.
And lastly would you be kind enough to explain why the Orthodox Jews view the state of Israel as an abomination.

Back
Top Bottom