What's new

Israel Takes Gaza Fight to Next Level

Muslims of the subcontinent are locals they are not from Europe.

India is happy to give Jews shelter and keep screaming about the mass migration of Bengalis in 1971.isnt this a double standard.

the jews came in legally. the britsih govt, which ruled india at that time, allowed them in. they came under refugee status. they never caused any crime or other illegal activities in india. also many of them were skilled workers who contributed to the welfare of india. mostly, there were not so many jews as to give india a headache

the bengalis on the other hand cross the border illegally, spread crime and fanaticism within india, steal the jobs of indian semi-skilled and unskilled workers by working at below minimum wage, and generally harms indian interests. they migrate here like geese, but unlike the geese, they dont go back!

the jews came in legally. the britsih govt, which ruled india at that time, allowed them in. they came under refugee status. they never caused any crime or other illegal activities in india. also many of them were skilled workers who contributed to the welfare of india. mostly, there were not so many jews as to give india a headache

the bengalis on the other hand cross the border illegally, spread crime and fanaticism within india, steal the jobs of indian semi-skilled and unskilled workers by working at below minimum wage, and generally harms indian interests. they migrate here like geese, but unlike the geese, they dont go back!

Its just population osmosis. Bangladesh has a population density to make any city proud, so its kind hard to stem the flow.

I am sorry but you are wrong. The fact is that the Jews who live in India or in the nearby region belonged to a Jewish tribe called "The Lost Tribe." This is the tribe of Jews who got seperated from the mother tribe and ended up around the Indian region. As far as crime geos I really cant comment on that because I have no knowledge on this matter but as far as the British trusting the Jews goes, their is evidence that the British infact didn't and probably dont trust the Jews. The reason behind my argument is that after WW11 the Jews first fled the England but Winston Churchill told them to leave and they settled in the U.S. or the British took some of them to Palestine. The reason for this mistrust was that Churchill believed that if the Jews stayed they will destroy Britain by totally taking control of its economy and probably every aspect of life, and if we look at the U.S. this is exactly what has happened.

UNSC slams Israeli attacks on Palestinian civilians

By Masood Haider

UNITED NATIONS, March 2: Expressing concern over the loss of lives in Israeli attacks on Palestinians in Gaza, the UN Security Council on Sunday asked Israel and Hamas to cease all violence.

Earlier UN Secretary-General Ban Ki Moon condemned the “excessive” use of force by Israel.

A statement read out by Security Council’s current president, the Russian ambassador to the United Nations, Vitaly Churkin, said: “Members of the Security Council are deeply concerned about the loss of civilian life in southern Israel and Gaza and condemn the escalation of violence.

“These events underscore the need for all parties to immediately cease all acts of violence,” the statement said.

All fifteen members of the council agreed on the text following a five-hour emergency meeting.

Israel killed over 61 people in Gaza, making Saturday one of the bloodiest days for Palestinians since the uprising against Israeli occupation began.

Under pressure from Israel and the United States, the council softened the text of the statement. The UN chief condemned both the Israeli assaults and the rocket attacks against Israel.

“While recognising Israel’s right to defend itself, I condemn the disproportionate and excessive use of force that has killed and injured so many civilians, including children,” Ban told an emergency session of the council.

“I call on Israel to cease such attacks,” he said.

He said there had been 26 Palestinian rocket attacks against Israel on Saturday.

“I condemn Palestinian rocket attacks and call for the immediate cessation of such acts of terrorism,” he said.

Some delegations had wanted the council statement to reflect Ban’s speech.

But US put pressure on the Council to soften the statement.

UNSC slams Israeli attacks on Palestinian civilians -DAWN - Top Stories; March 03, 2008

UN rights chief urges probe into Gaza killings

UNITED NATIONS, Mar 3 (APP)- The top UN human rights official, reacting to the recent violence between Israel and the Palestinians,has called for an investigation into the reported killing of dozens of civilians, including children, in Gaza by Israeli military.

While recognizing Israel’s right to defend itself, UN High Commissioner for Human Rights Louise Arbour condemned the Israeli Defence Force’s “disproportionate use of force,” in a statement issued today in Geneva, which was also distributed at UN Headquarters in New York.

“Israel, as the occupying power, bears a particular responsibility under international human rights and humanitarian law to protect the civilian population and civilian installations in Gaza,” the statement added.

She called on the Israeli Government “to conduct impartial investigations into the killings of civilians, make the findings public and hold any perpetrators accountable.”
Ms. Arbour also strongly condemned the rocket attacks by Palestinian militants against Israeli civilian targets, stressing that they are in clear violation of international humanitarian law and “those responsible must be held to account.”

The UN estimates that at least 59 Palestinians * including 39 civilians * were killed last Saturday in Gaza and hundreds more injured. In addition, two Israeli soldiers are reported to have been killed in the fighting and an Israeli civilian was killed in Sderot following a rocket attack and at least five other civilians were injured in Ashkelon.

Both Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon and the Security Council which met in emergency session over the weekend have condemned the escalating violence in the Gaza Strip and southern Israel.

app - UN rights chief urges probe into Gaza killings

I am sorry but you are wrong. The fact is that the Jews who live in India or in the nearby region belonged to a Jewish tribe called "The Lost Tribe." This is the tribe of Jews who got seperated from the mother tribe and ended up around the Indian region. As far as crime geos I really cant comment on that because I have no knowledge on this matter but as far as the British trusting the Jews goes, their is evidence that the British infact didn't and probably dont trust the Jews. The reason behind my argument is that after WW11 the Jews first fled the England but Winston Churchill told them to leave and they settled in the U.S. or the British took some of them to Palestine. The reason for this mistrust was that Churchill believed that if the Jews stayed they will destroy Britain by totally taking control of its economy and probably every aspect of life, and if we look at the U.S. this is exactly what has happened.

european jews came to india. they may not have been allowed in britain, but they were allowed in india. thats how they ended up in cochin, which is a port city. you can take one look at them and see that they are europeans. they are white people with brown or blonde hair. mainly from occupied europe. most have left or died now. remaining ones have mixed with the locals. i have seen many around in cochin. its pretty easy to distingusih them.

european jews came to india. they may not have been allowed in britain, but they were allowed in india. thats how they ended up in cochin, which is a port city. you can take one look at them and see that they are europeans. they are white people with brown or blonde hair. mainly from occupied europe. most have left or died now. remaining ones have mixed with the locals. i have seen many around in cochin. its pretty easy to distingusih them.

SU,

You are saying that India welcomed Jews coz they came as guests .If they had captured India you probably would have hatred against them.

SU,

You are saying that India welcomed Jews coz they came as guests .If they had captured India you probably would have hatred against them.

yes, if they had annexed my motherland i would loath them. i dont even need to engage in war. peaceful non-cooperation will do the trick. but if peace doesnt work and war has to be waged my war would be against their govt, not their civilians. and most importantly, i would make sure that my people dont get hurt in the process, if i can help it. i would also ensure that warfare is carried out in such a way that the world will see whose side justice is on.

the jews in the middle east annexed palestine illegaly, and i fully support palestinian people's quest for independance. what i dont support is their intention to hurt civilians and their absolute disregard for their own people. they dont care how many palestinians die, as long as israelis are also killed. makes me wonder if they are fighting for independance, or fighting just to kill.

yes, if they had annexed my motherland i would loath them. i dont even need to engage in war. peaceful non-cooperation will do the trick. but if peace doesnt work and war has to be waged my war would be against their govt, not their civilians. and most importantly, i would make sure that my people dont get hurt in the process, if i can help it. i would also ensure that warfare is carried out in such a way that the world will see whose side justice is on.

the jews in the middle east annexed palestine illegaly, and i fully support palestinian people's quest for independance. what i dont support is their intention to hurt civilians and their absolute disregard for their own people. they dont care how many palestinians die, as long as israelis are also killed. makes me wonder if they are fighting for independance, or fighting just to kill.

Haan, but that’s what I m actually saying that Israel is so clever that they have armed and trained civilians they look like civilians but actually they are part of Israel army.

I believe that if they (Israelis) were oppressed in Europe than they should have shifted to Palestine as guests. But they captured their land that’s wrong.

Palestinians were innocent people and you can clearly see their frustration in suicide bombings. Because nobody is raising voice for their rights every one thinks that Israel is innocent (because of their clever policies).

Al right I will believe you because you sound convincing but honestly until you provide me solid proof, I mean like a articile or something I wont be 100% convinced. Now the claim I made about the lost tribe of Jews can be found and their is evidence supporting my claim not that I am saying that your claim is false. Please can you provide me some evidence.

You talk of war but you say civilians should not get involved or become victims to the violence and believe me I couldn't agree with you more. I have seen many interviews of Palestinians, they also say the same thing but they say if the Israelis kill my people what other choice do I have. Now I am not justifying the killing of civilians but if Israel has the right to say it is protecting its citizens by killing Palestinian civilians dont the Palestinians have the right to do the same. The hardship that the Palestinains go through you will see why they do what they do, again I am not justifying killing of innocent civilians.

Back
Top Bottom