What's new

Israel Takes Gaza Fight to Next Level

Right from the beginning they are armed because they were the aggressors and with such small population it was necessary for each and every one to be armed. Palestinians on the other hand were innocent people and there were no Hamas or any other movement when Israel forcefully captured Palestine.

Dear Salman,

How is the life of civilian whether he is Israeli or Palestinian different ? Are your views biased because one is muslim and the other is not ? OR maybe you don't like an israeli because they as a small nation brought the whole ummah of the arab world down on their knees ?

I agree that they established themselves in that country as aggressors but that was a long time ago and they are more than a fair and just society and U will see the same if you get over your myopic view that all good comes from religion and accept all people must co-exist together without violence.

Regards

OR maybe you don't like an israeli because they as a small nation brought the whole ummah of the arab world down on their knees ?

I Don’t think so! The recent war between Lebanon and Israel showed how weak Israel is.

I agree that they established themselves in that country as aggressors but that was a long time ago and they are more than a fair and just society and U will see the same if you get over your myopic view that all good comes from religion and accept all people must co-exist together without violence.

Regards

Yes! They are aggressors and they should live in European countries together with Europeans. Why innocent Palestinians should pay for the sins (according to Jews) of Europeans?

I Don’t think so! The recent war between Lebanon and Israel showed how weak Israel is.

If Israel was weak as you state then care to explain why the exist even after 70 years ringed by muslim states ?

If Hamas gives up its vague ideas of destroying Israel peace will have a real chance ! By the way I see you have for some reason declined to comment about the West Bank.

They have good relations with Israel and they are also muslims and nor do they launch rockets on innocent civilians.

Regards

If Israel was weak as you state then care to explain why the exist even after 70 years ringed by muslim states ?

With the help of USA and Europe.

If Hamas gives up its vague ideas of destroying Israel peace will have a real chance ! By the way I see you have for some reason declined to comment about the West Bank.

They have good relations with Israel and they are also muslims and nor do they launch rockets on innocent civilians.

Regards

There is a freedom struggle in both the parts wather it is West bank or Gaza strip. May be west Bank people thinks that they can get rid of Israel through diplomacy. But objective of all the Palestinians is same i.e. to throw Israel out of their land; I can’t understand how you concluded that West bank people have good relations with Israel.

How fair and just society Israel is we all know that they keep digging the basements of Masjid-al Aqsa which is a shameful act.

There is a freedom struggle in both the parts wather it is West bank or Gaza strip. May be west Bank people thinks that they can get rid of Israel through diplomacy.

Care to back this up with some reliable source ?

Regards

Ps : Oh yes while on it take some time to explain why the Hamas and the Fatah killed each other over power ?

Dear Salman,

How is the life of civilian whether he is Israeli or Palestinian different ? Are your views biased because one is muslim and the other is not ? OR maybe you don't like an israeli because they as a small nation brought the whole ummah of the arab world down on their knees ?

Regards

that is one hell of an excellent post.

the fact is that most muslims look at israel from only one perspective: the zionist regime who slaughters muslims and tries to undermine islam. but you have to understand that the jews are people too. they have been persecuted and crushed and tortured for centuries, from the romans to the christians to the muslims and finally the nazis. after millenia of being persecuted, they form a homeland. they might have taken harsh measures in protecting that homeland, but that is because they needed to take those measures.

i am against the israeli occupation of palestine, but i am also against the arab policy of wanting to wipe out israel. they have wanted israel off the map ever since 1948. for what? imagine if the arabs had won in '67. they would have wiped out israel. on the other hand israel has had the nuke and the capability to wipe out the arab world since the late 70s, and yet they havent done so. they also have good relations with turkey and egypt. that itself shows that they are willing to work towards peace if necessary. it is the arabs who dont want peace.

now palestine is an occupied land, and just like most of the world, i am also for a free palestine. but that freedom should be obtained with minimal loss of life. if Hamas continues to launch rockets into israel, it will only make independance that much harder to obtain, since israel will increase military presence and economic sanctions.

if a free palestine is to be formed, the palestinians should first and foremost gain world support. for that they have to portray themselves as a peaceful people who are being occupied. right now the world sees them as terrorists and the israelis as a nation trying to defend themselves against those terrorists. by firing rockets at israeli citizens, Hamas are portraying themselves as terrorists who deserve to be wiped out. In fact i wonder whether hamas is pro-palestinian, or just anti-israeli.

palestinians should try the peaceful war for independance, like india did. sometimes peace can deal a more crushing blow than war.

that is one hell of an excellent post.

the fact is that most muslims look at israel from only one perspective: the zionist regime who slaughters muslims and tries to undermine islam. but you have to understand that the jews are people too. they have been persecuted and crushed and tortured for centuries, from the romans to the christians to the muslims and finally the nazis. after millenia of being persecuted, they form a homeland. they might have taken harsh measures in protecting that homeland, but that is because they needed to take those measures.

Than why Germany is not giving them shelter. And if they are not doing this than rest of the European countries should rehabilitate them. Or even if India feels so much about them why don’t you give them a piece of Indian land to live?

How can firing missiles against civilians be defending one's territory ? Why is the West Bank so peacefull ? After all Palestinians live there too.

The West Bank is more like in a State of Martial Law. If you go to the West Bank you see Israeli troops every where. The reason is because in the middle of the West Bank their are illegal Israeli settlements and they need protection. So Israel has imposed Martial Law as a means of securing its own people. Now their is nothing wrong with protecting your citizens but what is wrong is how it is protecting ist citizens.

The West Bank is more like in a State of Martial Law. If you go to the West Bank you see Israeli troops every where. The reason is because in the middle of the West Bank their are illegal Israeli settlements and they need protection. So Israel has imposed Martial Law as a means of securing its own people. Now their is nothing wrong with protecting your citizens but what is wrong is how it is protecting ist citizens.

Again care to back it up with a NEUTRAL source ?

Regards

Than why Germany is not giving them shelter. And if they are not doing this than rest of the European countries should rehabilitate them. Or even if India feels so much about them why don’t you give them a piece of Indian land to live?

jews were welcome in india during the time of the holocaust, and my hometown of cochin even has a jewish district and cynagogues and everything. after the formation of israel many jews left cochin for israel.

the jews wanted their 'promised land'.

but thats aside the point. the jews in the middle east formed israel, just like the muslims in the subcontinent formed pakistan. so if i were to say that pakistan is occupied indian territory, would you agree?

the problem is the occupation of palestine in '67 by israel.

jews were welcome in india during the time of the holocaust, and my hometown of cochin even has a jewish district and cynagogues and everything. after the formation of israel many jews left cochin for israel.

the jews wanted their 'promised land'.

but thats aside the point. the jews in the middle east formed israel, just like the muslims in the subcontinent formed pakistan. so if i were to say that pakistan is occupied indian territory, would you agree?

the problem is the occupation of palestine in '67 by israel.

Muslims of the subcontinent are locals they are not from Europe.

India is happy to give Jews shelter and keep screaming about the mass migration of Bengalis in 1971.isnt this a double standard.

Back
Top Bottom