What's new

Israel: Soldier reported captured was 'killed in battle'

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Israel: Missing soldier dies in battle - CNN.com

Gaza City (CNN) -- The soldier that Israel claimed Hamas militants captured Friday, as a temporary cease-fire to the conflict in Gaza rapidly unraveled, is dead, Israel's military said.

"Lieutenant Hadar Goldin ... was killed in battle in the Gaza Strip on Friday, August 1," the Israel Defense Forces announced early Sunday.

It's not clear whether Goldin, 23, was captured as the IDF had previously said, or whether he died alongside two other soldiers in an armed clash in Gaza.

WHAT! So Hamas was right. It's fighters were in a defensive position inside Gaza territory where Israel took offensive action. Before they had no presence in Rafah. Then they tried occupying the neighborhoods under guise of cease fire and engaged in a battle with stationed Palestinian fighters.

The world repeated their lies, allowed them to indiscriminately shell and kill 120 civilians in Rafah. Allowed them to wreck the negotiations. Now Israel has said they won't send a delegation to Cairo.

On top of that, Egypt has supported Israel's decisions. Told the Palestinians to delay their entry. I have never been so ashamed of Egypt! And all those supporting Pissi!

Egypt is 50% responsible for this current situation. Shame on Egypt, a nation with honor and rich culture. Is now having the worst reputation in years because the Egyptian population does not pressure their God Sisi in any way. Israel wouldn't dare kill near 2,000 Palestinians at the time of Morsi. This can only be done with Egyptian support.

@Akheilos @Ceylal @Tunisian Marine Corps @Mootaz-khelifi @Dillinger @Chak Bamu @blain2 @iamWJ @patriotpakistan

Egypt is 50% responsible for this current situation. Shame on Egypt, a nation with honor and rich culture. Is now having the worst reputation in years because the Egyptian population does not pressure their God Sisi in any way. Israel wouldn't dare kill near 2,000 Palestinians at the time of Morsi. This can only be done with Egyptian support.

@Akheilos @Ceylal @Tunisian Marine Corps @Mootaz-khelifi @Dillinger @Chak Bamu @blain2 @iamWJ @patriotpakistan
That SISI is really half bred ISIS or something!

No he isn't, he's just Arab anti-Muslim movements. Of course they like to call them 'islamists' to defy them.
I meant in terms of murdering just like ISIL has blood on their hands so does Sisi from closing the border

Why is this thread getting no attention? Keep bumping this crucial news people.

They martyred 120 today in Rafah.

No he isn't, he's just Arab anti-Muslim movements. Of course they like to call them 'islamists' to defy them.

It breaks my heart that we can't do more for our Palestinian brothers and sisters.

Beautiful song - the bravery of the people.

They martyred 120 today in Rafah.

Yesterday that was. I believe today was around the high 80's and still going. I honestly think something underground is happening and in Egypt you will see members of the army will turn against Sisi. Also the MB may be preparing a plan for him.

Because this will go on longer than most of us think. Keep in mind, Hamas isn't as damaged militarily as Israel makes it sound like. They have succeeded this time and are behaving like a strategic army. Underground in Gaza there is a whole city. They even do training there. Trust me on this. Israel can't win militarily even if they reoccupy Gaza.

Which is why they're targeting civilians to make it appear as some victory.

Yesterday that was. I believe today was around the high 80's and still going. I honestly think something underground is happening and in Egypt you will see members of the army will turn against Sisi. Also the MB may be preparing a plan for him.

Because this will go on longer than most of us think. Keep in mind, Hamas isn't as damaged militarily as Israel makes it sound like. They have succeeded this time and are behaving like a strategic army. Underground in Gaza there is a whole city. They even do training there. Trust me on this. Israel can't win militarily even if they reoccupy Gaza.

According to my information - the IAQ Brigades - have not been downgraded significantly - the cowardly zionists are just targeting the innocent civilians, to try to get the resistance to back off. But the Palestinian people are made of sterner stuff.

All of this in a tiny area of some 350 sq.km that is quite plain in surface with 1.8 million occupied people. The real fighters are the Palestinians, always have been.

This shows that the Zionist state is actually weak, and it shows that all they have is cowardice. Despite all their mighty military power, they are quite weak.

This is another Sabra and Shatila right in front of the world.

Israel: Missing soldier dies in battle - CNN.com

Gaza City (CNN) -- The soldier that Israel claimed Hamas militants captured Friday, as a temporary cease-fire to the conflict in Gaza rapidly unraveled, is dead, Israel's military said.

"Lieutenant Hadar Goldin ... was killed in battle in the Gaza Strip on Friday, August 1," the Israel Defense Forces announced early Sunday.

It's not clear whether Goldin, 23, was captured as the IDF had previously said, or whether he died alongside two other soldiers in an armed clash in Gaza.

WHAT! So Hamas was right. It's fighters were in a defensive position inside Gaza territory where Israel took offensive action. Before they had no presence in Rafah. Then they tried occupying the neighborhoods under guise of cease fire and engaged in a battle with stationed Palestinian fighters.

The world repeated their lies, allowed them to indiscriminately shell and kill 120 civilians in Rafah. Allowed them to wreck the negotiations. Now Israel has said they won't send a delegation to Cairo.

On top of that, Egypt has supported Israel's decisions. Told the Palestinians to delay their entry. I have never been so ashamed of Egypt! And all those supporting Pissi!

It may be possible that behind the scenes, Hadar Goldin's life was the condition for the ceasefire. Israel broke the ceasefire, so his body may have been sent back as a reminder.

It may be possible that behind the scenes, Hadar Goldin's life was the condition for the ceasefire. Israel broke the ceasefire, so his body may have been sent back as a reminder.

That's another guy you're thinking of. This one died in a gun battle.

The language like "abducted and "kidnapped" was wrong, soldiers in uniform, when captured are POW's and legitimate targets for forces. They are treating this soldier like a child.

I think Sisi is insecure and he is trying to prove to USA and KSA that he is their guy and they should keep supporting him as president. He trying to be another Mubarak....but he might fail..only if Egyptians wake up. :unsure:

Back
Top Bottom