What's new

'Israel should go back to 1967 borders' - Christinia Fernazdez Argentinian

lol its so cute how Indians are siding with Israel just because they are having territorial dispute with a Muslim country. Then they cry why they were not allowed into OIC:cry:.

Banu umayyah do you know,we didn't support or even recognise israel as a nation for the first 40 years after independence..Did arabs gave us entry in OIC during that period..?No..So dont you dare using that arguement.And do you know what arab nations did-they supported and provided material assistance to pakistan in all wars faught between us..especially jordan and saudi arabia...Later we accepted israel and maintained a balanced relationship with arabs and isrealis in 90s and when kargil war started in 99, our arab friend saudi arabia helped us by providing oil to pakistan for free and israel helped us by providing vital precision munition..
As for the arab-israeli issue,position of our govt is clear-they support two state solution.And among citizens there are hard core palestinian and israeli supporters.As for me,having lived in libya and saudi arabia,i know arabs want israel to be destroyed,only thing deterring them is lack of power..It was the case when arabs started war in 1948 with pure genocidal intent..It was the case when arabs refused isreal's peace offer after getting badly beaten in 1967 war..As long as you refuse to accept and wish for the destruction of israel,you've got no right to expect justice from them.
Justice and peace among humans is a mutual contract not something you can appeal without regard to your own past actions.You cannot start a war with a nation and when the tide turns and you start losing land,you have no right to cry injustice..similarly in the case of arab-india-israel,when your nation have supported pakistan in all wars faught against us,you have zero right to citicise if some indians give moral support to israel.

Tell me the diet you eat , Oh great soudi...I want my cognitive abilities to grow to the level of making me think that allowing the ladies to drive a car would make the men gays.

:rofl: :rofl:

but next time keep ur mouth shut about my religion

No one needs to shut up about religion. Anyone can criticize any religion, its people's freedom of expression. Learn to agree to disagree.

Banu Umayyah what are you doing now??

On thread you say Saudi should allow Israel air force to attack Iran from its soil... and now you are trying to be "Anti-Israeli" ??

enough lies man.... we know how Saudi "Arabia" is Israel ally and GCC it self give Israel free gas... Qatar from example.... SO ENOUGH BS.... you want to defend Palestine ?? then send your mujaheddin to Israel... and open an action for suicide bombers to go to Israel instead of Syria...

Israel already went back to 1967 borders in Gaza.

Did Gaza Arabs became more happy? - No, on contrary.
Did Gaza Arabs became more peaceful and less anti Israel? - No, on contrary.
Did Israelis around Gaza got more security? - No, no on contrary.

Oh, yes, the grand Israeli media show of forcing Israeli 'settlers' off Gaza. I remember that! And so did a lot of other people who knew the dollar amount to be promised to these squatters. Look up what Pat Buchanan had to say about it, something like: 'We don't owe dime to the Israelis to resettle the squatters from Gaza'.

Gaza Strip was the 'red herring'. A tiny sliver of land. AND Gazans were/are always tied to the West Bank. Deny the West Bank true freedoms the Gazans would protest. There is no mystery in this. Except Israeli bloggers here and their pathetic Indian apologists.

Israel would have and still could have been a great Middle Eastern state had its inhabitants thought of themselves as part of the Middle East instead of being an 'outpost of the West' in the Middle East. But hubris has destroys a lot. Please read and/or see some histories of great empires to understand this. NOTHING lasts forever--least of all a nation of pancake size with leaders full of hubris.

I wish Israelis can have a course correction--may be their 'left' will prevail. It is my hope.

their pathetic Indian apologists.

Not apologists. Supporters. We are not condoning anything wrong done by Israel. We are saying Israel is right ^^

Oh, yes, the grand Israeli media show of forcing Israeli 'settlers' off Gaza. I remember that! And so did a lot of other people who knew the dollar amount to be promised to these squatters. Look up what Pat Buchanan had to say about it, something like: 'We don't owe dime to the Israelis to resettle the squatters from Gaza'.

Gaza Strip was the 'red herring'. A tiny sliver of land. AND Gazans were/are always tied to the West Bank. Deny the West Bank true freedoms the Gazans would protest. There is no mystery in this. Except Israeli bloggers here and their pathetic Indian apologists.

Israel would have and still could have been a great Middle Eastern state had its inhabitants thought of themselves as part of the Middle East instead of being an 'outpost of the West' in the Middle East. But hubris has destroys a lot. Please read and/or see some histories of great empires to understand this. NOTHING lasts forever--least of all a nation of pancake size with leaders full of hubris.

I wish Israelis can have a course correction--may be their 'left' will prevail. It is my hope.

Then you'll live your life with emptiness while Israel continues to be victorious against the forces of pure evil which plague the Middle East.
If we were to act as our neighbors, there would be no one left in the Middle East but Israel.

But fortunately for your like, we live by a different set of rules and morals.

Back
Top Bottom