What's new

Israel/Settlers' terrorism Watch 2023

Atheists dont go to a building to get brainwashed in hate people who dont believe the same.
They do that,just like they also send them to gulag for believing in God.

Check the Soviet Union's history for example. And many other communist atheist countries that enforced atheism as State policy and hunted down believers. They education at school focused on atheism and so did many aspects of the State propaganda.

They do that,just like they also send them to gulag for believing in God.

Check the Soviet Union's history for example. And many other communist atheist countries that enforced atheism as State policy and hunted down believers. They education at school focused on atheism and so did many aspects of the State propaganda.
That's a part of atheism, and that hate is related to communism, it's not related to atheism.

Religions and ideologies should be included in the list of mental illness.

All those movements share behavior with a lunatic and insane people. The only difference is the amount of lunatics sharing the same delusion

Religions and ideologies should be included in the list of mental illness.
It's people with that mindset that sent hundreds of thousands of innocent people to asylums and labor camps,in the communist countries back in the 20th century.

And by saying that,you show us your intolerance.

in fact religious movements are not related to God, if such thing exists. It's related to power structures, like ideologies, and that is the reason that believers of abrahamics religions can hate each other, it has no sense from a theology point of view, but it has a lot of sense from a power structure point of view.

If you want your "bot-net" of brainless human robots acting without own free will, you need to brainwashed them to hate people from outside the sect, and love inside the sect, or you can't control them.

It's people with that mindset that sent hundreds of thousands of innocent people to asylums and labor camps,in the communist countries back in the 20th century.

And by saying that,you show us your intolerance.

A person with delusions who believe in false things as true is a mentally ill person, a mentally ill person doesnt deserve jail or labor camp, but should be watched carefully to avoid he harm himself or to other people.

Christian Religious nutjobs are the cancer inside Western states, I'm pretty sure that all self terrorists attacks in West Europe were made thanks to dumbfucks of Christian sects inside police and military.

If you obbey to your sect leader instead the law and you work for a state, you're a walking public danger and you should be watched.

But Western ruling elites allow this, because that parallel power structure allow them to avoid law if they are in problems.

Anyway, it should be remember: Christian religious nutjobs inside police and military are the enemy in terrorism cases in West Europe, beware with them.

Last edited:

Normal police officers would never conspire against their own people.

But religious nutjobs inside police and military can do it, beware with them.

You can detect them if they refuse to say a blasphemy.

When people doesnt understand how can West states do self terrorist attacks like 911 WTC, Madrid 2004 train bombings or London 7 July 2005 attacks, that is the fucking answer: Christian nutjobs inside military and police, disgusting people who obbey their sect instead law.

Priest assaulted by Israeli forces during Easter celebrations

West Bank funeral for mother of British-Israeli sisters​

Nice Comment under the video.

If someone breaks into your property, you don't wish them well - You batter them.

Last edited:
If you read my first post,then why do you provoke me with two posts,when I do not reply to you?
I think he likes Greek men.
I Don't blame him haha 😆 😂
Le-Doryphore-de-Polyclete-©-Claude-Gauthier-1-351x644.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is being diverted from the crimes of the zionists to Greek issues and atheist discussion .

Back to zionist nazis please

Oh now you care about derailing the thread?
And you are the de railer because its against your nazi friends and even on Easter you refused to condemn them beating christains. So you know what I think of you .... r u provoked ?

And you are the de railer because its against your nazi friends and even on Easter you refused to condemn them beating christains. So you know what I think of you .... r u provoked ?
Listen,this "nazi friends" thing is getting tiresome. You're stuck repeating the same thing. And since when are you so interested about Christians? Suddenly you care about Christians so much?

Listen,this "nazi friends" thing is getting tiresome. You're stuck repeating the same thing. And since when are you so interested about Christians? Suddenly you care about Christians so much?
Since you are stuck on calling Palestinian resistance to the nazi a terror I will call you a nazi friend. Which everyone here knows you are.
You are not Christian. Where is your crusade now? Too afraid to even call out your nazis masters. So jog on

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom