What's new

Israel seeks to sell Heron Control Stations to Turkey

How come they think Turkey would buy it? Turkey has it's own MALE drone.

Maybe Turkey wants to reverse engineer the haron to see the technology possessed by the Israelis?

According to article Turkiye have 10 Herons but only 1 ground control station and with only 1 ground control station only 3 herons can be controlled at the same time so other 7 units are just sleeping in the garage.Its about buying more ground control station not Heron itself.Of course who knows what ever article is true in first place :what: but if the article is true then we must surely buy/produce two more ground control stations.

According to article Turkiye have 10 Herons but only 1 ground control station and with only 1 ground control station only 3 herons can be controlled at the same time so other 7 units are just sleeping in the garage.Its about buying more ground control station not Heron itself.Of course who knows what ever article is true in first place :what: but if the article is true then we must surely buy/produce two more ground control stations.

There is a Ceasefire between Turkey & PKK.

In Q2-Q3 they will deliver the ANKA´s ,so we will dont need the Herons in the Future, if we had enough Anka´s who can replace them ,i mean if they want sell some Stations ,and 2 of Them ,this must happen in 1 Month.

How come they think Turkey would buy it? Turkey has it's own MALE drone.

Maybe Turkey wants to reverse engineer the haron to see the technology possessed by the Israelis?

We want to buy more control stations for our current Herons, Not the actual UAV. We need those to use our Heron fleet to there full potential, Currently we only have 1 Control stations while we have 10 Herons. Listen up and listen good, We dont use a single Israeli component or technology on our Ankas anymore.

There is a Ceasefire between Turkey & PKK.

In Q2-Q3 they will deliver the ANKA´s ,so we will dont need the Herons in the Future, if we had enough Anka´s who can replace them ,i mean if they want sell some Stations ,and 2 of Them ,this must happen in 1 Month.

We already posses 10 units of Heron in our inventory and 7 of them sitting ducks(according to this article again!) , rusting somewhere in storage.Isn't it better use these 7 units on other areas like Syrian border , Aegean or Blacksea? or should we wait till one of those 3 active Herons crash and use remainings as replacement? I prefer first choice they should be on active service.

Money isn't the problem but paying the families of terrorists 1 million dollars is absurd. Even the 100k was far too generous.

And this restoration of ties was a mutual need, not a one sided one. Erdogan needed to climb down from the Ottoman tree and Netanyahu gave him the ladder.

This constant misuse of the word 'Terrorist' by US, Israel and UK+ others for anyone who disapprove of the way the Cartel operates really cheeses me off....

When the British navy invaded New York in the earlier centuries, they used to call every American who defended their land 'Rebels' (Terrorist word didn't exist then)... Remember Mahatma Gandhi, Nelson Mandela etc etc were all terrorists 'til they were elected to government..

From now on i am starting a petition to constantly use the word 'Terrorist States' for any legitimately elected government that acts in a terrorist manner, including all the western countries.. This rubbish has been going on since 9/11 to deface legitimate guerilla warfare against much bigger and richer countries..

Anyone who wants to join this movement, please thank me below to show your support.. And start using the words 'Terrorist States'..

Ignoring tread unrelated rants :) I think the move by the israelie company is an attempt to reconnect with the market they have in Turkey. In the past the TSK would buy inventory and what not from offers they had received, even if the price was too high. This was due to our need, and at times they were great. But our weapons industry has made great progress the past 10 years, and the foundation to most of it was already laid in the past. The improvements and indigenous products we're making is a signal outwards that Turkey isn't going to just accept off the shelves offers anymore, We want tech transfer, knowhow etc. and that puts a limit on those who want to deal with Turkey, of course loose ends like the Heron purchase with insufficiant control towers are just one such example.

However since we have ANKA, the israelie company must feel a need to seal the loose end, get their money and leave. Because they have lost a lucrative market in Turkey. IMO.

Israel may have apologised, but does it say anywhere that we have to be best friends immediately. I think Israel needs to work hard to earn the old level of friendship. IMO.

Back
Top Bottom