What's new

Israel seeks to deploy 20,000 commandos in Greek Cyprus

Wow thats daunting, not ordinary soldiers but Commandos smells like some SPECIAL project

As for as i know dont fight with israel.Bible clearly tells "if anybody hit isreal i will destroy" them.Because isreal is god's country

does it say that indians should live under english and that isreal got ruled by ottomans for years and does it say what happened to jews

Utter BS. 20000... Laughable.

As for as i know dont fight with israel.Bible clearly tells "if anyboy hit isreal i will destroy" them.Because isreal is god's country
Actually it goes like this
"I will bless those who bless you and curse those who treat you with contempt. All the families on earth will be blessed through you.".

Genesis 12:3

20000???maybe few 0s were added(mistakenly???or maybe they thought 0s don't have values) :rofl: :rofl:

As for as i know dont fight with israel.Bible clearly tells "if anybody hit isreal i will destroy" them.Because isreal is god's country

*facepalm*

First post is licking some Israeli @rrse. Good job, you are living up to your reputation

Turks were licking the same @rse until Mavi Marmara...so excuse that guy.

*facepalm*

Turks were licking the same @rse until Mavi Marmara...so excuse that guy.

Are you completely out of your mind? Turkey has always been the strongest opponent to Israel's crimes. You seem to be completely out of touch with reality. Turkey is a strong independent country, not like India where we are dependant on a tiny country like Israel. Many Indians in this forum has proven your strong affection to your former masters.

PS. Turks have never been slaves/minions to any power in history. That is not the same with India. On the contrary we always were one of the biggest empire of its time.

Are you completely out of your mind? Turkey has always been the strongest opponent to Israel's crimes. You seem to be completely out of touch with reality. Turkey is a strong independent country, not like India where we are dependant on a tiny country like Israel. Many Indians in this forum has proven your strong affection to your former masters.

PS. Turks have never been slaves/minions to any power in history. That is not the same with India. On the contrary we always were one of the biggest empire of its time.

I totally agree with you bro

Back
Top Bottom