What's new

Israel Second Only To Russia In Providing Arms To China

Now i hope no pakistani member will have problem in indo-israel defence deals.

now isnt china back stabbing pakistan by buying arms from its enemy?

leave india having duality over palestine, isnt china doing the same?

i find no wrong in china's position they have bucks, they buy.
But why pakistani voices are raised only agaist india ?

Does any one have guts to accuse china and say they are wrong in getting weapons from muslim killers?

1. Isreal is not a direct enemy of Pakistan
2. Jews and China are business partner for long, one word says all "WalMart".
3. Isreal (Jews) need a new place to take their business too and its China and India.

Does any one have guts to accuse china and say they are wrong in getting weapons from muslim killers?

You can find part of the answer by asking yourself two questions.

1) Do pakistan benefit from chinese cooperation with other countries?

2) replace chinese above with indian

regards

Indian members has no sound on Kashmir, and Sikh problem, but more noisy about Taiwan and Tibet! :)

With no one acually commenting on my question, I think this thread will act as a veto if ever indo-israel relations are questioned.

By comment i mean a serious answer.
I understand No one has guts to say china is wrong here.

Hi,
Xinix why is it a must deal that on every thread there should be a confrontation between Pakistani's and Indians why are u desperately trying to create that. Don't we have enough threads for that already. Its not even fun any more :sick: if you know the answer to your question already then why are u so hell bent on asking it over and over. if Israeli's gave Lavi to China, Pakistan will be getting J-10 but will Pakistan be getting Phalcon from India. its simple as that. as a senior member please don't derail the thread they are suppose to be informative we should explore the areas where China and Israel are collaborating not turn it into a political debate

One fact,

China-Israel army trade is not harmful to security of Pakistan.

But, India-Israel army trade is definitely harmful to security of Pakistan.

Like Tibet issue - Tibet independence is beneficial to India, but definitely harmful to China!

Last edited:
China has the G's so they can buy from whoever they want and who wouldn't wanna make some money out if it.. its pure business mate!

By comment i mean a serious answer.
I understand No one has guts to say china is wrong here.

were you dropped on the head as a child?

why would pak have to worry about china getting weapons from abroad, even if it is israel, its not as if they are a threat to us?:yahoo::yahoo:

the people i feel sorry for are the americans, who somehow, have to justify their blind support for israel whilst they are busy selling top tech to china.

i guess they are so used to bending over for israel they dont even know they they are getting f'ed in the a :smitten:

This is precisely called Double Standards.

Since u guys want me to tell u why i brought pak , here it is.

1. Israel gets money from china. No pakistani would say israel is Not ur enemy.
Threads are filled with RaW mossad nexus.

So to the point CHINA IS FILLING THE POKET OF UR ENEmY.
Does this sound Childish?

2. PAF BOASTS ITS SUPERORHTY OVER ISRAEL AF,
NOW WHEN ISRAEL BUYS F35 WITH CHINESE MONEY , ISNT UR ENEMY GETTING STRONGER , COURTESY - CHINA, UR FRIEND?

3. Israel is most hated couptry as it murders muslims, where is that feeling which says India only pretends to be with palestine while in reality it buys israeli weapons, CANT THE SAME BE SAID ABT CHINA? And How far is Pakistan honest by critising india for her relations with israel while sparing china?

Pak CHINA RELATION IS AWESOME, BUT INDIA DOES 'OFFICIALLY' CRITISIZE ISRAFL FOR THER WRONG DEEDS, BUT WILL PAK EVER COMPLAIN THAT LOOK YOU R FILLING POCKETS OF THE BIGGEST MUSLIM ENEMY... I doubt that.

This is precisely called Double Standards.

Since u guys want me to tell u why i brought pak , here it is.

1. Israel gets money from china. No pakistani would say israel is Not ur enemy.
Threads are filled with RaW mossad nexus.

So to the point CHINA IS FILLING THE POKET OF UR ENEmY.
Does this sound Childish?

2. PAF BOASTS ITS SUPERORHTY OVER ISRAEL AF,
NOW WHEN ISRAEL BUYS F35 WITH CHINESE MONEY , ISNT UR ENEMY GETTING STRONGER , COURTESY - CHINA, UR FRIEND?

3. Israel is most hated couptry as it murders muslims, where is that feeling which says India only pretends to be with palestine while in reality it buys israeli weapons, CANT THE SAME BE SAID ABT CHINA? And How far is Pakistan honest by critising india for her relations with israel while sparing china?

Pak CHINA RELATION IS AWESOME, BUT INDIA DOES 'OFFICIALLY' CRITISIZE ISRAFL FOR THER WRONG DEEDS, BUT WILL PAK EVER COMPLAIN THAT LOOK YOU R FILLING POCKETS OF THE BIGGEST MUSLIM ENEMY... I doubt that.

you know what you are doing here?

trying too hard.

relax.:cheers:

Bilateral trade rose to USD 3 billion in 2005 and is projected to rise to USD 5 billion by 2008 and USD 10 billion by 2010.

China has sought Israel's expertise in solar energy, manufacturing robotics, irrigation, construction, agricultural and water management and desalination technologies to combat drought and water shortages. In turn, Israel has imported high-tech products and manufactured goods from China.

China has purchased a wide array of military equipment and technology, including communications satellites.

China has become a vital market for Israel's extensive military industries and arms manufacturers.

People's Republic of China ? Israel relations - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan is probably the biggest Chinese arms buyer. From buying fighter craft to ships, missiles etc. No pakistani is stupid enough to deny that Isreali military tech is amongst the best in the world. If isreali military input in to chinese arms is enhancing them and pakistan is a buyer of chinese arms, Pakistan is also a winner. the J10 they say has isreali input in.

i really don't care where we get the high tech from,as long as we can modernize our forces ,we wouldn't mind learning from any country

"If three of us are walking together, at least one of the other two is good enough to be my teacher."last time we forgot this saying,it cost 50 million lives

Back
Top Bottom