What's new

Israel ready to act alone against nuclear Iran :Netanyahu

May curse be upon Netanyahudi. He can only talk **** about it, he can't do any thing practically.

Change what?

Muslim nations, even united, can't take on Israel.
lmao :omghaha:

iran alone could take out israel never mind muslim countries united lol.
those arab countries that israel fought have come along way.
don't forget that if they use nuclear weapons on any muslim country then the whole world will finish off israel

NETAN YAHOO

Israel ready to act alone against nuclear Iran.Iranian forces should be ready,they will attack on Iran at any cost,they can't see Iran as a nuclear country in future.

Which will bring death notice for Israel.

I think its just political posturing, this kind of thing (attack) may have worked on Syria for different reasons and some other countries but Iran is not going to take any attack on its installations lying down. It will retaliate with what ever it can and it can only escalate to a much bigger conflict involving other countries and throwing the whole region and the world economy in turmoil.

Not something to be wished for no matter which country you belong to.

The Israelis would not DARE do so, ignore their empty threats and childish posturing.

Those having nuclear weapons are not for decoration purposes. It will definitely used when stuck in a dire situation. No first policy is just a hoax. It is a weapon and when weapons is available, in critical situation it is used.

Sir I mean that people of IRAN belonging to different Provinces are not happy and they don't see IRAN as a single country too. Also its enemies which is mentioned in the topic is also worsening the situation and they might have given off some weapons like they did in Pakistan too. So if they did that then what will going to happen next?

Like will IRAN going to surrender against Israel or will going to fight with Missiles...

Sir I mean that people of IRAN belonging to different Provinces are not happy and they don't see IRAN as a single country too. Also its enemies which is mentioned in the topic is also worsening the situation and they might have given off some weapons like they did in Pakistan too. So if they did that then what will going to happen next?

Like will IRAN going to surrender against Israel or will going to fight with Missiles...

I dont think Iran has an intention to surrender. They have survived such a long period of sanctions and yet survived. I think their determination is the factor which is holding Uncle Sam to launch an aggression against it. It has been clearly said by Iran that if US attacks Iran, it will be responded by attack on Israel. Such statement cannot be just said. It has to have that substance deliberation behind it. They must have calculated repercussion arising from such act, yet they came out with such statement. In current Syrian crisis also had US attacked Syria, Iran's response would have been directed to Israel. Hamas pumping from land and Iran launching missiles.

Therefore, I do not see any likely direct military intervention in Iran. At least not until a subtle intelligence network is established in Iran and loyalties purchased.

But I think that IRAN is not doing good with its local people and they are really in trouble as well. I think we are not aware of the in-justice as well as the poorness of their own people.

But I think that IRAN is not doing good with its local people and they are really in trouble as well. I think we are not aware of the in-justice as well as the poorness of their own people.

Funny that you ignore those other fat ugly brown Sheikhs in the PERSIAN gulf, who think it is a hobby to abuse their peoples rights.
Not justifying the dinausors in Qom as they will be kicked out soon by the youth of Iran and Arabs will have to fear Iran again like they are already doing.

Poor Arabs, with or without the Islamic Republic you will still lose. With this current regime you are getting terrorized and without them you will lose your significance to the Republic of Iran ;)

Go ahead for it, destroy each other so we can live in peace.

You useless Arabs with more then 300 milion population couldnt take on 4,5 milion jews. Iran that is 2000 KM away put a resistance group near Israels borders forcing the Israelis to live in fear. This is a accomplishment that dozens of Arab countries together couldnt achieve ROFL.

And Iran and Israel are not going to ''destroy'' each other. soon Mullahs will go and you will be put back in your place (desert in your case) by new Iran-US-Israel relationship.

soon Mullahs will go and you will be put back in your place (desert in your case) by new Iran-US-Israel relationship.

Wow, i'm very surprised to see an Iranian thinks this way..... more interesting look at the thankers for your post..... I want to do a poll about this issue ?

I don't think Israel is dumb enough to go head on with Iran alone. It would literally mean the death of that nation. I am not sure if anyone has seen Iran's weapon arsenal but they are powerful enough to engulf the entire Mideast single handedly.

Back
Top Bottom