What's new

Israel is more barbaric than Hitler | Erdogan

As i said it before i have no solution, but maybe deploying UN peacekeeping troops in Gaza could help, presence of a neutral force could probably stop hamas activitys.

I think the reason why Israel started a ground offensive is that they understood that the air strikes kill the wrong people and ground troops are far more accurate, west bank for exsample is occupied by Israeli troops and it seems to work but then again Israel is screwing it with the settlements.
It can be more realistic if they fully throw out Hamas and PIJ, and other scums out of that region and gave the full control to UN. otherwise the rocket problem would not be solved.

They are smart and i am not fooling anyone,just feeling proud of them.

Good businessman approach :tup:
BTW, what's your opinion about Iranians? Syria conflict and Iranians role in it?

It can be more realistic if they fully throw out Hamas and PIJ, and other scums out of that region and gave the full control to UN. otherwise the rocket problem would not be solved.
I dont understand why the UN doesnt take more responsibility anyway, i believe that UN peacekeeping troops consisting of soldiers from neutral countrys could seriously end hamas activitys, then the peace talks could continue once the security is restored.

I dont understand why the UN doesnt take more responsibility anyway, i believe that UN peacekeeping troops consisting of soldiers from neutral countrys could seriously end hamas activitys, then the peace talks could continue once the security is restored.
The reason is that it is not practical, my dear friend.

azerbıjan ıs a ex sovıte country they all learn no god exıst they dont gıve S... about ıslam or muslem brotherhood

That's interesting. What they care about? drunk or womanizing or marijuana? filthy Azeribans? :lol:

Because, the problems would start from the day zero of their mission. Do you think that Hamas, mullahs, and other terrorists would leave them alone to do their mission? In addition, there is a cultural problem among Gazans which allows such terrorist groups to form and grow. non of them would be resolved by UN presence, and they would start to attack Israel again, under the protection of UN, and the mess would start again, ...

That's interesting. What they care about? drunk or womanizing or marijuana? filthy Azeribans? :lol:
Sorry if we don't care about stoning, cutting hands, ... we have learnt to care for science, technology, having fun, and a modern 21st century living.

And Muslims should be weak and Israel should be supported with mass destruction weapons,right

Good businessman approach :tup:
BTW, what's your opinion about Iranians? Syria conflict and Iranians role in it?

It is a crisis in the Muslim lands which was fortold to happen.

It is clear that you are not a muslim, so what is your purpose here.

You are arguing with someone who foams at the mouth every time he utters the word Islam or Muslim.

Just ignore the rabid bigots.

Thank you, I try to understand his weird perspective and analysis. Really weird

@rmi5

As World War I unfolded, both Arabs and Jews would play a role in the eventual overthrow of Turkish rule in region. At the war’s outset, the Ottoman Empire sided with Germany and the Axis powers, and the Turkish military governor ordered the deportation of foreign nationals, a large number of whom were Russian Jews. Yet some remained and provided information to the British as part of underground efforts against the Turks. Meanwhile, Arabs, led by the British archeologist and scholar T.E. Lawrence, with crucial backing of Sharif Husayn of Mecca, revolted against the Ottomans. The British made three ambiguous and contradictory promises to Arab, Jewish, and Western partners that left doubt regarding ultimate fate of the region, and Palestine in particular.

In 1915, Sir Henry McMahon, on behalf of the British Government, promised to Sherif Husayn independent Arab control of most of the area. But this Husayn-McMahon Correspondence left the fate of Palestine unclear. One year later, secret negotiations between Sir Mark Sykes of Britain and Georges Picot of France divided the Ottoman territories among the two European powers. Their agreement specified partially British and partially international control of Palestine, and gave modern-day Syria to the French — both promises that arguably conflicted with the previous years’ correspondence. In 1917, the “Balfour Declaration” — a letter from Lord Balfour to Lord Rothschild, a powerful British Zionist — announced Britain’s support for a Jewish homeland in Palestine, adding to the claims and obligations that Britain had engendered.

In 1918, at the close of the war, Britain assumed control and called the area Palestine, as the Romans once did. Two years later, British authority was codified by League of Nations mandate over the areas that include present-day Israel, the Palestinian Territories, and Jordan, as well as neighboring lands.
Timeline: The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict ~ 1914 – 1949 | Wide Angle | PBS

Additional info:
Palestine During World War I | Jewish Virtual Library

And Muslims should be weak and Israel should be supported with mass destruction weapons,right

It is a crisis in the Muslim lands which was fortold to happen.

It is clear that you are not a muslim, so what is your purpose here.
Your posts have zero value. You are evading from answering my questions.

@rmi5

As World War I unfolded, both Arabs and Jews would play a role in the eventual overthrow of Turkish rule in region. At the war’s outset, the Ottoman Empire sided with Germany and the Axis powers, and the Turkish military governor ordered the deportation of foreign nationals, a large number of whom were Russian Jews. Yet some remained and provided information to the British as part of underground efforts against the Turks. Meanwhile, Arabs, led by the British archeologist and scholar T.E. Lawrence, with crucial backing of Sharif Husayn of Mecca, revolted against the Ottomans. The British made three ambiguous and contradictory promises to Arab, Jewish, and Western partners that left doubt regarding ultimate fate of the region, and Palestine in particular.

In 1915, Sir Henry McMahon, on behalf of the British Government, promised to Sherif Husayn independent Arab control of most of the area. But this Husayn-McMahon Correspondence left the fate of Palestine unclear. One year later, secret negotiations between Sir Mark Sykes of Britain and Georges Picot of France divided the Ottoman territories among the two European powers. Their agreement specified partially British and partially international control of Palestine, and gave modern-day Syria to the French — both promises that arguably conflicted with the previous years’ correspondence. In 1917, the “Balfour Declaration” — a letter from Lord Balfour to Lord Rothschild, a powerful British Zionist — announced Britain’s support for a Jewish homeland in Palestine, adding to the claims and obligations that Britain had engendered.

In 1918, at the close of the war, Britain assumed control and called the area Palestine, as the Romans once did. Two years later, British authority was codified by League of Nations mandate over the areas that include present-day Israel, the Palestinian Territories, and Jordan, as well as neighboring lands.
Timeline: The Israeli-Palestinian Conflict ~ 1914 – 1949 | Wide Angle | PBS

Additional info:
Palestine During World War I | Jewish Virtual Library
It has nothing to do with what I was saying. I was talking about muslim card and arab nationalist card, in which none of them has anything to do with jews. BTW, In contrast to arabs who fought against us in WW, jews did not do anything like that. BTW, Arabs also later continued their policies with supporting PKK.

Because, the problems would start from the day zero of their mission. Do you think that Hamas, mullahs, and other terrorists would leave them alone to do their mission?
Well then the UN would need to grow a pair for the sake of peace and do what a peacekeeping troop is supposed to do.

In addition, there is a cultural problem among Gazans which allows such terrorist groups to form and grow. non of them would be resolved by UN presence, and they would start to attack Israel again, under the protection of UN, and the mess would start again, ...
Well thats exactly what i was trying to say from the begin with, why does Hamas have such high support? Probably because everybody in Gaza has seen at least one family member dying, lets not get into the discussion of who started it but how it could be ended.
A properly working peacekeeping troops would prevent terrorists activitys from the begin with.

But my honest opinion why UN doesnt care is firstly no political will and secondly funding, booth are lame excuses for screwing the peace in Gaza if you ask me.

Sorry if we don't care about stoning, cutting hands, ... we have learnt to care for science, technology, having fun, and a modern 21st century living.

Oh yeah, we do learn science, technology, having fun, and modern spaces, have you learn any history in which school? How often you drunk?

Again, you fail to convince me, you just sh!t idiot who know nothing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom