What's new

Israel in photos

Lol he is a Muslim himself.
aw, now now...

dont you know we also got Muslims having Muslims, just like there are Jews Hating Jews?

he is a Muslim Too? why do I care?
why does it put my foot in the mouth? you got weird imagination boy

Dirmindhar is also A Muslim.. he "converted" to Islam to keep his previous wife and also marry Hima-Ma-Lunni what does it make him? neither a Khalsa nor a Musla

aw, now now...

dont you know we also got Muslims having Muslims, just like there are Jews Hating Jews?

he is a Muslim Too? why do I care?
why does it put my foot in the mouth? you got weird imagination boy

Dirmindhar is also A Muslim.. he "converted" to Islam to keep his previous wife and also marry Hima-Ma-Lunni what does it make him? neither a Khalsa nor a Musla

Haha ok then. You should care cause it trashes your biased and typical argument about "Indians hating Muslims", and how for Indians thats they only common ground they have with Israel. :lol:

And please, don't dig yourself deeper into this. He clearly explained what he meant by Israel being a taboo for him, so save us the bs about "Muslims hating Muslims" and all that jazz. Its funny how you were trying to stereotype Indians as bigots and ended up exposing your own bias against Indians instead.

f9741897-8e2c-4267-8cc1-cafcf1d55c78.jpg

If there is something that all ME countrys have common than its the colored curbstones :lol:

I dont know why they are doing this but i dont like it, they should leave it uncolored like in Europe, it would save money and time.

If there is something that all ME countrys have common than its the colored curbstones :lol:

I dont know why they are doing this but i dont like it, they should leave it uncolored like in Europe, it would save money and time.

It's not just the ME, S Asia and parts of SE Asia, are also deeply obsessed with painting kerbsides and dividers, and I agree that the practice is a total waste of money.

Colored curbstones is a parking indicator, its origin might be in Great Britain maybe this is the reason why it is more common in former British colonies.

Or, or it might indicate that on black and white no parking is allowed.
I did some research, seems like your right, for exsample red means ''no parking'' in USA but it looks much different.
The colors in ME dont seem to make sense to me, there are too much different colors, i mean you dont need to indicate anything on roudabouts.

Thats the exsample of San Francisco.
Curb Colors | SFMTA

In Israel red&white means 'no parking', red&yellow - bus/taxi stop, blue&white - municipal parking. Black&white means nothing.

idf_sym_1.png
idf_title.png

IDF Diversity Week: the True Face of Israel
Published on: February 24, 2014
Soldiers come from all over the world to live in Israel and serve in the IDF, bringing their unique culture and traditions from their countries of origin. Other soldiers come from racial, national, cultural and religious groups that have lived in Israel for generations, including Bedouin, Circassians, Druze, Arab Christians and Arab Muslims. The IDF acts to unite members of Israeli society, providing them with opportunities to serve their country.

value2-640x421.jpg

Did you know? Here are some facts about minorities and diversity in the IDF:

1. At military swearing-in ceremonies, soldiers may pledge an oath of allegiance on the Tanakh (Old Testament), Christian Bible or Koran.

2. The IDF gives special privileges to minority soldiers to help them meet religious requirements and other needs. For instance, the military provides additional vacation time to soldiers of all faiths and religious backgrounds. An example is Bedouin and Druze soldiers, who receive time off from the army to celebrate the religious holiday of Eid al-Adha with friends and family.

3. Israel is one of 24 countries that allow gay individuals to openly serve in the military. Sexual orientation does not stand as a barrier to receiving promotions or joining elite units. Israelis show a “great tolerance” for gay soldiers.

Vun-Zon-the-Chinese-soldier-enlisting-to-the-IDF.jpg

Vun Zon, IDF soldier making Aliyah from China

4. The Druze are an ethnoreligious monotheistic community who live primarily in Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and Israel. Over 133,000 live in Israel, mostly in the north. They have the highest draft rate in Israel, with 82% of Druze males joining the IDF.

5. Since 1948, women have served side-by-side with male soldiers in the IDF. The Equality Amendment to the Military Service Law states that “the right of women to serve in any role in the IDF is equal to the right of men.” Each year, over 1,500 female combat soldiers are drafted into the IDF and 92 percent of all positions are open to women.

Herev-IMG_1295-640x426.jpg

Soldiers in the IDF’s all Druze Herev Battalion

6. In 2001, the Women’s Affairs Advisor to the Chief of Staff was created in an effort to empower women and maximize the capabilities and opportunities of women serving in the IDF.

7. Despite being exempt from their mandatory military service due to mental or physical difficulties, many still choose to enlist in the IDF as volunteers. The Shiluv Menatzeach program helps over 150 mentally challenged and Down’s syndrome volunteers complete 1-2 years of military service, where they are integrated in roles with the general soldier population.

7 facts about #diversity in the #IDF you might not know #IDFdiversityweekIDF Diversity Week: the True Face of Israel

— IDF (@IDFSpokesperson) February 24, 2014

Solomon2 comment: when the anti-Israel brigade hits with its usual photomontage of Israeli soldiers apparently behaving cruelly, or young Arab victims of the conflict, it's well to recall that often no explanation accompanies these pictures; it's like trying to divine the nature of a movie from just a few frames in the middle. Often one can't even tell a genuine scene from mere street theatre - for both are marketed as "genuine".

Back
Top Bottom