What's new

Israel in photos

1-tel-aviv-skyline-ron-shoshani.jpg

TelAviv_aerial(194).jpg

Tel-aviv-Gibor-Sport-005.jpg

Tel_Aviv_Street.jpg

1339195898-after-party-of-the-gay-pride-parade-takes-place-on-the-beach-tel-aviv_1263454.jpg

F090917RS04.jpg

tumblr_mdmtk3sGmH1qzo98ho1_1280.jpg

2813737496_6fca172cf4_z.jpg

Good pics, a successful country and ppl rich.

I have a question about Israel's water resource?

In my memory Middle East there's gobi desert and the land lacking waters, but seeing these cities & countryside pics it seems Israel doesn't meet water shortage problem. Which's the main water resource in Israel country, abundant groundwater? or seawater cleaning ? or re-cycle waters ?

Good pics, a successful country and ppl rich.

I have a question about Israel's water resource?

In my memory Middle East there's gobi desert and the land lacking waters, but seeing these cities & countryside pics it seems Israel doesn't meet water shortage problem. Which's the main water resource in Israel country, abundant groundwater? or seawater cleaning ? or re-cycle waters ?

Roughly half of Israel is deserts: Negev desert and Arava desert. The other half isn't rich of water, but rains are common in winters.

Until a few years ago Israel relied almost exclusively on the Kinnereth lake, a.k.a the Sea of Galiliee, but it got dengerously low, and we've started to build large desalitation facilities. So now some 40% of the water we use is seawater, and the rest comes from the lake.

Besides, recycled water has been used for decades by now for agriculture only.

Roughly half of Israel is deserts: Negev desert and Arava desert. The other half isn't rich of water, but rains are common in winters.

Until a few years ago Israel relied almost exclusively on the Kinnereth lake, a.k.a the Sea of Galiliee, but it got dengerously low, and we've started to build large desalitation facilities. So now some 40% of the water we use is seawater, and the rest comes from the lake.

Besides, recycled water has been used for decades by now for agriculture only.
Well done, Israel !

Ur ppl owned the advanced seawater cleaning technology, it boost the city development and improve ppl's living conditions. GREAT ACHIEVEMENT.
I wish the West of China like XingJiang,GanSu,QingHai provinces also could import Israel's recycled water technology, that will be very useful in China’s dry western provinces.

Back
Top Bottom