What's new

Israel in photos

The campus of Technion look nice, I can go to either one though sadly hebrew universite is out of my league! Also as far as people go, do I need to take a course in introductory hebrew class in case or will I be able to get away with english and francaise :) . Thanks for the information my friend, did some research and looks like if everything goes well, I might be spending more time in Tel Aviv than lab in Haifa olala.
I've met a lot of Americans and Canadians studying in Israeli universities. Of course, it would be best to know the language of the country but English will serve you well in these universities.

736571.jpg

r70m4j.jpg

736551.jpg

736690.jpg

Birmanie20132_zps8447744f.jpg

736675.jpg

736552.jpg

ran5473.jpg

My boss (German) was raised in what is now Israel to make sure (accoding to his mother) that he's not turning into a jew-hater.
He told me a lot of stories of how he learned driving in the occupied Sinai desert and much more.
One thing he told me was that there were still tons of Ottomans sites, like graveyards and castles, could one of the Israelis please provide some information? The only thing I can find is about a few Atatürk memorials.

My boss (German) was raised in what is now Israel to make sure (accoding to his mother) that he's not turning into a jew-hater.
He told me a lot of stories of how he learned driving in the occupied Sinai desert and much more.
One thing he told me was that there were still tons of Ottomans sites, like graveyards and castles, could one of the Israelis please provide some information? The only thing I can find is about a few Atatürk memorials.

maybe he was simply a german sell out

Back
Top Bottom