20130404_191427m.jpg:original

258tajb.jpg

20130408_165037m.jpg:original

2l9hcn7.jpg

20130408_163503m.jpg:original

734931.jpg

734876.jpg

@Archdemon

Very nice pictures my friend, which city in israel has the best night life? I may be able to apply for studying a term in Haifa as some people have done it and am curious about which city is more oriented towards night life not trying to look down on the natural exotic places but I am more into city life as I live in the middle of no where :alcoholic: . Also if you have more time, post more Haifa pictures :) , just curious saw couple of pics on FB looks like a universitie town!

20k7jfc.jpg

Best PIC :angel:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Archdemon

I may be able to apply for studying a term in Haifa

Which institution you applying to? there are two universities in Hafia, Technion and University of Haifa. National academic rankings rank Technion second after Hebrew University, Haifa University is last, BTW Haifa University is full with Arabs.

Technion

technion3.jpg

israel_2004_03.jpg

Technion_sidewalk_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Campus_center.jpg

University of Haifa

ImageServer.ashx

HaifaUniversity2.jpg

campus1.jpg

haifa_student_center_c131210_ag3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Which institution you applying to? there are two universities in Hafia, Technion and University of Haifa. National academic rankings rank Technion second after Hebrew University, Haifa University is last, BTW Haifa University is full with Arabs.

Technion

technion3.jpg

israel_2004_03.jpg

Technion_sidewalk_by_David_Shankbone.jpg

Campus_center.jpg

University of Haifa

The campus of Technion look nice, I can go to either one though sadly hebrew universite is out of my league! Also as far as people go, do I need to take a course in introductory hebrew class in case or will I be able to get away with english and francaise :) . Thanks for the information my friend, did some research and looks like if everything goes well, I might be spending more time in Tel Aviv than lab in Haifa olala.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom