What's new

Israel in photos

interesting why every city has it's own flag, i thought countries that have federal system are like that.

images

800px-Coresh_St_2.JPG

91973ztdyy9w1flchnpi.jpg

why would you think so? countries with states have also state flag.

that's right, but provinces of countries like iran have not such thing, but every state of federal countries or united states countries uses it's own flag too. so that was interesting why israel is like countries that are federal or united states.

BTW, do you know why there is a street to name of iran?

that's right, but provinces of countries like iran have not such thing, but every state of federal countries or united states countries uses it's own flag too. so that was interesting why israel is like countries that are federal or united states.

BTW, do you know why there is a street to name of iran
?

Why not? :) this street is located in Haifa between Meir Rotberg and Persians street :)

Why not? :) this street is located in Haifa between Meir Rotberg and Persians street :)

what?! Persians street?? i didn't know there is also an street to name Persians! :)
i could understand the name of the Great Cyrus street. but iran... i thought most israelies hate iran.

what?! Persians street?? i didn't know there is also an street to name Persians! :)
i could understand the name of the Great Cyrus street. but iran... i thought most israelies hate iran.
Here is a corner between Iran and Persian streets:

9090.1364510217.jpg

Google Maps

Very small streets :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom