613287.jpg

613376.jpg

613267.jpg

613388.jpg

613537.jpg

613288.jpg

613171.jpg

613402.jpg

I'm very impressed about Israel people, they can deal war and same time rebuilt country. Thanks for sharing Vietnamese should learn from what Israel people did for Israel.

Well Israel looks like a tiny ant in world map but in pics its pretty awesome.Lakes,deserts,beaches,mountains and that too in such small Area..wohooo

I think you mean these are some awesome pictures of Palestine, especially the pictures of nature.

Awesome PALESTINE. Btw Israelis, love what you have done to the place. Now only if you would allow the 5 million Palestinians ( whose ancesters you kicked out of Palestine in 1948 ) , it would be great.

I find it ironic and hypocritical that you have taken over Palestine under the Theory of " Right of Return " because some jews lived in the area 2000 years ago. But you don't give the same "Right of Return" to Palestinians whose ancesters you drove out of Palestine in 1948 yourself.

I think you mean these are some awesome pictures of Palestine, especially the pictures of nature.

Awesome PALESTINE. Btw Israelis, love what you have done to the place. Now only if you would allow the 5 million Palestinians ( whose ancesters you kicked out of Palestine in 1948 ) , it would be great.

I find it ironic and hypocritical that you have taken over Palestine under the Theory of " Right of Return " because some jews lived in the area 2000 years ago. But you don't give the same "Right of Return" to Palestinians whose ancesters you drove out of Palestine in 1948 yourself.
Today in Palestine live 12 times more Arabs than lived when Zionism started. Most of these Arabs are immigrants from neighbour countries. When war started they just returned back to their homes.

http://images.photolight.co.il/photo/2011-11-14/613779.jpg[/IMG]

Very nice picture, what is the name of city please ? Reminds me a lot of Alexandria, Egypt

Edit: I really can't quote or post the pictures, don't know how, but it is the 5th picture in post#348

Today in Palestine live 12 times more Arabs than lived when Zionism started. Most of these Arabs are immigrants from neighbour countries. When war started they just returned back to their homes.

Is that the Propaganda the Zionist media feeds you. Please EDUCATE yourself because there are 5 million Palestinians living in refugee camps whose ancesters were driven out of Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa and Ashdod etc. They were never allowed to come back to their homes and their lands.

Is that the Propaganda the Zionist media feeds you. Please EDUCATE yourself because there are 5 million Palestinians living in refugee camps whose ancesters were driven out of Tel Aviv, Jerusalem, Haifa and Ashdod etc. They were never allowed to come back to their homes and their lands.
Here some facts:

1) There were 400 thousands Arabs in Palestine when Zionism started in 1880, 1.23 mln Arabs in 1947 and over 5 million Arabs in Palestine today.
2) There were 8 thousands Muslims in Jerusalem when Zionism started in 1880, 40 thousands Muslims in 1947 and over 150 thousands Muslims today.
3) Many "Palestinians" are Arabs who migrated from neighboring countries from 1880-1947. Including the Palestinian #1 Arafat, who was born in Egypt and spiritiual father of Hamas Iz ad Din al Kassam, who was born in Syria.
4) The number of Jewish refugees from Arab countries (850 thousands) is much higher than number of Arab refugees from Israel (700 thousands).
5) In regugee camps people are payed by UN for being refugees. The more children u have - the more aid u get. So all they do is just miltiply.Total number of Palestinians in refuge camps is 1.4 mln. Not 5 mln.
6) If u think that refugee camp is camp u are mistaken. Here Shuafat refuge camp in West Bank:

shuafat3.jpg

shuafat4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom