Meanwhile in Palestine...

images (62).jpg
images (63).jpg
images (64).jpg
images (65).jpg
images (66).jpg
images (67).jpg
images (68).jpg

Israel has built itself illegally on Palestinian land..If USA really wants to establish it,then Israel should be built on US territory...Destruction and death to them!
images (24).jpg

Calling for death of 8 million people population, hardly anything else but pure hatred.
not gonna continue this discussion with u, cause you don't worth my time

Only 8 million?? HA! Our Paramilitary forces contain twice that amount of troops!

nice thread..! stunning photos..!!
what festival is most famous in Israel..? plz post about Festival bro...
:D :D

I visited Tefen and Tel aviv in 2007 , I was always special in security check in malls. Securities once identified as Indian ,Allowing me without screening it happened in most of the malls:smitten::smitten::smitten:

nice thread..! stunning photos..!!
what festival is most famous in Israel..? plz post about Festival bro...
:D :D

They celebrate the 11th of September....

I visited Tefen and Tel aviv in 2007 , I was always special in security check in malls. Securities once identified as Indian ,Allowing me without screening it happened in most of the malls:smitten::smitten::smitten:

I'm surprised those zionist terrorists didn't kill you...

Meanwhile in Palestine...

View attachment 330795 View attachment 330796 View attachment 330797 View attachment 330798 View attachment 330799 View attachment 330802 View attachment 330803

Israel has built itself illegally on Palestinian land..If USA really wants to establish it,then Israel should be built on US territory...Destruction and death to them!
View attachment 330808
Remember Israel suffered more loss when what belonged to them was taken . Israel is founded by the Jews and Jerusalem the city of the Kind David. Its just about time Arabs will meet the day of reckoning . Your hate for JEWS wont last. Palestine bought this on them themselves. Go israel God's chosen people!
The least one shall become a clan,
and the smallest one a mighty nation;I am the Lord;
in its time I will hasten it. Is 60:2

Only 8 million?? HA! Our Paramilitary forces contain twice that amount of troops!
Arab war heard of it? the hostile Arab allies against one nation? Outnumbered ten to three and with artillery shells raining down on them, a few hundred Jewish residents and soldiers managed to hold off about one thousand troops of the Arab Liberation Army. Shame ! did your Bangladeshi contingent manage to win a medal in Olympic? incompetent don't compare anything Arab/Muslim with Israeli/Jews. You have a bad and embarrassing record .

Remember Israel suffered more loss when what belonged to them was taken .

Proof?

Your hate for JEWS wont last

JEWS? Where did I mention jews? Not all jews are zionists,some are good as well...

Arab war heard of it? the hostile Arab allies against one nation? Outnumbered ten to three and with artillery shells raining down on them, a few hundred Jewish residents and soldiers managed to hold off about one thousand troops of the Arab Liberation Army.

"Arabs" They are just wayy too dumb to be any sort of threat.So don't call that an achievement.

did your Bangladeshi contingent manage to win a medal in Olympic?

Olympics and Israel-Palestine affairs? Both are different shit!

incompetent don't compare anything Arab/Muslim with Israeli/Jews

Don't bring religion here! Remember that Turkish muslims support Israel and 1/5 of every Israeli is a Muslim too.So how do you think anyone whos a Muslim hates Israel?

Also,why is Israel killing innocent citizens and bombing public places instead of wiping out the armed wings like Hamas? Why conduct ethnic cleansing?

Back
Top Bottom