What's new

Israel in photos

532824.jpg

after so many bull shitts solomon got to rest for few minutes rest before starting bullshitts again

Beautiful country, no wonder 40,000 Indians fly to Israel last year and this year the figure can reach 60,000.

Beautiful country, no wonder 40,000 Indians fly to Israel last year and this year the figure can reach 60,000.

Really, mostly for pleasure or business? what is their impression on Israel?
i think the same numbers of Israelis going to India right after their military service, you know Goa and such :yahoo:

Looks like the nicest place in the Middle East. You guys really have turned that place around.

generally when you think of Israel, the picture that comes into mind is Soldiers killing unarmed people, torturing them or pointing guns at kids...

must be something about indian liking to be crammed in already populationally-dense places....what is it with you people? :rofl:

___

anyhow,

by the way, again i reiterate -- nice pictures. Sad to see that we have certain members clinging on to notions that (not to their fault, per se) are instilled and ingrained in them in order to provide ''relief'' from that which really goes on.

I saw an advertisement the other day on a mouse pad saying ''israel stands for peace'' ..... i hope one day,, that would be the reality. I understand their grieveces too -- the Palestinians are also part of the problem; but the conditions they live in would force any human being to revolt and rebel.

you have some eastern europeans who took israeli citizenship and are totally non-indigenous to the land they are clinging on to; whether by their own force or simply by the backing of powerful entitities who themselves seem to put price tags on different peoples' lives, wellbeings and livelihoods.

a failed strategy . But i hope to see more pictures, more art work, more music. These things help soothe even the most hard-hearted, cynical people.

woow!!, i never thought it snowed here, at asqa mosque

THis is Dome of the Rock Not Al Aqsa Masjid . it is misconception among Muslims..we often mix up between dome of the rock and majid Al Aqsa. Al Aqsa mosque is located behind or at one side of dome of Rock. Al Aqsa is an old structure with weak base due to some digging and without refurbishing and renovation.

al-aqsa_mosque2.jpg

Definitely i would give credit to Israelis for this that they have raised an Europe out of sand dunes and deserts despite the fact that they are constantly engaged in countering security threats to them from all sides.

Really, mostly for pleasure or business? what is their impression on Israel?
i think the same numbers of Israelis going to India right after their military service, you know Goa and such :yahoo:

Yeah I met a whole group of Israelis in Goa. Theres also a small jewish community here and there are a few Israeli Rabbis. (Atleast near where I live. Can't say about all synagogues)
But the impression of Israel in India is widely positive. Especially considering the papers always have positive Israel related articles. (Not just weapons. Israelis train Indian policemen and commandos in Krav Maga). Although there is negativism among the muslim population. Not as bad as say.. Pakistan. But you can't blame them..

Back
Top Bottom