What's new

Israel Has No Right To Exist

If Pakistan is so sure that the Kashmir people want to be part of Pakistan, then why it never allowed the national referendum to take place and withdrew her forces from occupied Kashmir? Because, as I am sure you know, most Kashmiris do not want to be part of Pakistan (and who can blame them...)

Hah, you're clearly lacking info buddy :lol: India was the one saying no to the referendum not Pakistan.
Even to this day we're the only ones pushing for the referendum :disagree:
You're a clever troll, diverting the topic at hand :D

really and people of balochistan ?? why no country for them ?

2 out of 150 tribes...let me know when at least 70 more tribes want secession.
Speaking of secession...give Khalistan and the 7 sister states their freedom first :laugh:

allah gave that land to israel so in theory shouldn't the arabs donate that land to them and move away. I mean they are the villains in the story.I think this is the most unislamic thing. Pakistan should fight for throwing out arabs

Oh ! I see. The author is talking about 'Palestinians', the NON-EXISTENT people from that NON-EXISTENT country Palestine. So this thread is FICTITIOUS. COOL.:bunny:

PALESTINE NEVER EXISTED

Sorry but saying there are no Palestinians is as stupid as Newt Gringich or like Saying Israel has not right to exist. Not even sane Israelis say this. Otherwise who are the people living in West Bank and Gaza

The Palestinians have the right of self determinationa that is endorsed by almost every country in the world. As recently as December 2011, this was affirmed in the UN General Assembly.

There is almost unanimous world opinion that recognises Palestinains right to self-determination.

Right of the Palestinian people to self-determination - GA vote (Plenary) - Press release (Excerpts) (19 December 2011)
The draft resolution on the right of the Palestinian people to self-determination (document A/66/461) was adopted by a recorded vote of 182 in favour to 7 against, with 3 abstentions, as follows:
In favour: Afghanistan, Albania, Algeria, Andorra, Angola, Antigua and Barbuda, Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Bahamas, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belarus, Belgium, Belize, Benin, Bhutan, Bolivia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Botswana, Brazil, Brunei Darussalam, Bulgaria, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Chile, China, Colombia, Comoros, Congo, Costa Rica, Côte d’Ivoire, Croatia, Cuba, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Denmark, Djibouti, Dominica, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Egypt, El Salvador, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Estonia, Ethiopia, Fiji, Finland, France, Gabon, Gambia, Georgia, Germany, Ghana, Greece, Grenada, Guatemala, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Honduras, Hungary, Iceland, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kenya, Kuwait, Kyrgyzstan, Lao People’s Democratic Republic, Latvia, Lebanon, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Madagascar, Malawi, Malaysia, Maldives, Mali, Malta, Mauritania, Mauritius, Mexico, Monaco, Mongolia, Montenegro, Morocco, Mozambique, Myanmar, Namibia, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nicaragua, Niger, Nigeria, Norway, Oman, Pakistan, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Paraguay, Peru, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Republic of Moldova, Romania, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Samoa, San Marino, Sao Tome and Principe, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Serbia, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Solomon Islands, Somalia, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Suriname, Swaziland, Sweden, Switzerland, Syria, Tajikistan, Thailand, The former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Timor-Leste, Togo, Trinidad and Tobago, Tunisia, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Tuvalu, Uganda, Ukraine, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United Republic of Tanzania, Uruguay, Uzbekistan, Vanuatu, Venezuela, Viet Nam, Yemen, Zambia, Zimbabwe.

Against: Canada, Israel, Marshall Islands, Micronesia (Federated States of), Nauru, Palau, United States.

Abstain: Cameroon, South Sudan, Tonga.

Absent: Kiribati

Well Palestinian state never existed thats fact.
There is no mention of Palestinian people prior 1960-es either.
There is no distinguish Palestinian language culture religion etc.

But, if they consider themselves as Palestinians, let it be so. They can consider themselves even elves if they wish.

A very bold headline for an article which has, surprisingly, no anti-Semitic references. And the author reads the current situation very honestly and frankly. Nobody today dares to say these words. Israel has all the chips. What they still crave from Palestinians is 'right to exist' which no state should have.

Even people like Norman Finkelstein have given up on attacking Zionism and now settled for realpolitik of letting Palestinians have 1967 borders. On the other side Israel is proving itself to be as intransigent as it can get. This deadlock has to be broken. Only people who bring in new discourse like the OP can change something. They can threaten Israel to loosen its iron grip and show that power is not all. This is the 21st century.

It is so gratifying to see in this thread that there are still sensible and honest people people all around the world who defends the right of Israel to exist like any other country in the world and the right of the Jewish people to have their own nation-state like other world nations.

Although the creator of this thread clearly did not want anti-Smites to support his case, this is exactly what he got. His entire argument is based on the Idea that Jews our not allowed to have self-determination like other people, for example the Palestinians. Although the creator said he is not an anti-Semite, this is clearly an anti-Semite argument.

The bold part is wrong. He clearly says Israel could have been carved from today's Germany. In other words, Jews have every right to self-determination as long as they don't go and land on some other guy's country.

In other words, Jews have every right to self-determination as long as they don't go and land on some other guy's country.

exactly, hence the return to the State of Zion. Instead of camping on some other country's land, they decided to make the trip home and even now continue to invite with open arms jews from other nations to make Aliyah.

exactly, hence the return to the State of Zion. Instead of camping on some other country's land, they decided to make the trip home and even now continue to invite with open arms jews from other nations to make Aliyah.
Why didn't they go to Africa instead? Apparently that was where the first man was born.

Hah, you're clearly lacking info buddy :lol: India was the one saying no to the referendum not Pakistan.
Even to this day we're the only ones pushing for the referendum :disagree:
You're a clever troll, diverting the topic at hand :D

Pakistan always refused to withdraw it forces from occupied Kashmir in order for the referendum to take place, as it was determined in UN Security Council resolutions. Of course, no referendum is worth anything if it conducted under the supervision of Pakistan Army...

According to the twisted logic of several members here in PDF, as far as Pakistan continues to occupy Kashmir it has no right to exist!

Pakistan always refused to withdraw it forces from occupied Kashmir in order for the referendum to take place, as it was determined in UN Security Council resolutions. Of course, no referendum is worth anything if it conducted under the supervision of Pakistan Army...

According to the twisted logic of several members here in PDF, as far as Pakistan continues to occupy Kashmir it has no right to exist!

A twisted mind of a wicked zionazi is comparing the European Jews coming to Palestine and occupying Palestine with Pakistanis holding on to a part of what according to the Mountbaten formula was supposed to be a part of Pakistan.

Well Palestinian state never existed thats fact.
There is no mention of Palestinian people prior 1960-es either.
There is no distinguish Palestinian language culture religion etc.

But, if they consider themselves as Palestinians, let it be so. They can consider themselves even elves if they wish.

Show me the existence of israel on the map before 1945. Palestine was a state within the Ottoman Empire, look it up.

A twisted mind of a wicked zionazi is comparing the European Jews coming to Palestine and occupying Palestine with Pakistanis holding on to a part of what according to the Mountbaten formula was supposed to be a part of Pakistan.

Show me the existence of israel on the map before 1945. Palestine was a state within the Ottoman Empire, look it up.

You should improve your knowledge about the history of your own region before lecturing Israel and about other conflicts.

As it is well known every princely state in British Raj had three options and one of them was to stay independent. Pakistan invaded to Kashmir and did not let it be independent. So Pakistan has an occupation in Kashmir and should withdraw from this region. Otherwise, it has no right to exist.

And of course there was no Palestinian state, not before 1945 and not before 1345, and not under to Ottoman Empire. The Palestinians defined themselves as a nation only in the 1920's (!) so how could there be a Palestinian state earlier???

Bangladeshi , According to Mountbaten formula ,Bangladesh was supposed to be part of Pakistan. If you like to suck up to him and respect your colonial master much , why not seek reunion with Pakistan? We don't care what others think. We had the power and we took kashmir by force , nothing you can do about it. Even if the UN magically declares Kashmir as a part of Pakistan , we'll hardly care.

Same case for Israel . You are so dumb and Naive. You think by giving Israelis proof that they have no right to exist , you will convince them to leave ?:lol: . I doubt they care .As long as they have the military strength and support of countries like US, Russia and India , Israel's going nowhere. Hell ,according to a recent survey , even Chinese view Israel positively. Basically , the most powerful countries in the world acknowledge Israel as a legitimate country. So there's nothing a few weak arab countries can do about the situation.

Excuse Me, But Israel Has No Right To Exist
Excuse Me, But Israel Has No Right To Exist | Al Akhbar English

By Sharmine Narwani

The phrase “right to exist” entered my consciousness in the 1990s just as the concept of the two-state solution became part of our collective lexicon. In any debate at university, when a Zionist was out of arguments, those three magic words were invoked to shut down the conversation with an outraged, “are you saying Israel doesn’t have the right to exist??”

Of course you couldn’t challenge Israel’s right to exist – that was like saying you were negating a fundamental Jewish right to have…rights, with all manner of Holocaust guilt thrown in for effect.

Except of course the Holocaust is not my fault – or that of Palestinians. The cold-blooded program of ethnically cleansing Europe of its Jewish population has been so callously and opportunistically utilized to justify the ethnic cleansing of the Palestinian Arab nation, that it leaves me utterly unmoved. I have even caught myself – shock - rolling my eyes when I hear Holocaust and Israel in the same sentence.

What moves me instead in this post-two-state era, is the sheer audacity of Israel even existing.

What a fantastical idea, this notion that a bunch of rank outsiders from another continent could appropriate an existing, populated nation for themselves – and convince the “global community” that it was the moral thing to do. I’d laugh at the chutzpah if this wasn’t so serious.

I think we all need to take a deep breath read the above and take note after all the OP is quite correct. Why should a third party the Palestinians have to pay for the crimes of Hitler & Co. What is the justice in this.

The Zionist media encourages us that we must not even question this. I say we should all question it and never forget it until the Palestinians get justice and their lands back .

We must not allow Zionists and their Hindutva to derail this thread. We must pay heed to the message behind the OP

I think we all need to take a deep breath read the above and take note after all the OP is quite correct. Why should a third party the Palestinians have to pay for the crimes of Hitler & Co. What is the justice in this.

The Zionist media encourages us that we must not even question this. I say we should all question it and never forget it until the Palestinians get justice and their lands back .

We must not allow Zionists and their Hindutva to derail this thread. We must pay heed to the message behind the OP

Your argument is baseless.

Israel had and still has the right to exist regardless of the Holocaust, and this right was guaranteed internationally long before Hitler even came to power in Germany.

Show me the existence of israel on the map before 1945.

502px-Kingdoms_of_Israel_and_Judah_map_830.svg.png

Palestine was a state within the Ottoman Empire, look it up.
No it was not.

Even more brazen is the mass ethnic cleansing of the indigenous Palestinian population by persecuted Jews, newly arrived from their own experience of being ethnically cleansed.

But what is truly frightening is the psychological manipulation of the masses into believing that Palestinians are somehow dangerous – “terrorists” intent on “driving Jews into the sea.” As someone who makes a living through words, I find the use of language in creating perceptions to be intriguing. This practice – often termed “public diplomacy” has become an essential tool in the world of geopolitics. Words, after all, are the building blocks of our psychology.

Very sad that Israelis abuse others in the same way as they have been abused.

Extensive research has been carried out that paedophiles and other such abusers themselves have been abused when they were children.

I think we need to look at Israelis and their actions in this manner. I would say that Zionists are suffering an illness and maybe they need medical attention and corrective therapy so they can join the rest of us as normal well adjusted human beings

Back
Top Bottom