What's new

Israel gives food and medical equipment to Gazans in Return of Rockets

Israel's own newspapers have reported on the fact that Israel has restricted calori intake in Gaza Strip and that, at certain points, Israel forbade the entry of certain dangerous materials as toilet papers, hygienic pads, bowl cleaners, hummus, pine nuts, books, musical instruments . And now am I supposed to believe Israel is some generous tyrant?

As the Americans say, pathetic propaganda is pathetic. The Indians know nothing of the region; they should shut up instead of keeping repeating the propaganda of the oppressor justifying the suffering for the oppressed.

You said Christianity is almost a dead religion while he showed you that 73% of Americans consider themselves as Christians.

Quoting myself :

Christianity is a widely popular religion and it is flourishing in Secular Countries.

:lol:

Have you ever been to England , Sweden , Norway , or even United States (Minus South)?

Christianity is practically a dead religion. No one follows anything of the religion. Christianity forbid excessive drinking , drugs , and pre-maritial sex...and this is the very culture of West. Flourishing? Have you seen the stats of Church attends in the West? LOL!

Here's a hint : Muslims make up of 10% of France (approximate)...and YET...there are more 'practicing Muslims' than practicing Christians there...and France is called the child of catholic because it was center of Catholic faith once...

I'm just stating facts...

Christianity is only flourishing in Africa in true sense...

[/B]

Have you ever been to England , Sweden , Norway , or even United States (Minus South)?

No.

Christianity is practically a dead religion. No one follows anything of the religion. Christianity forbid excessive drinking , drugs , and pre-maritial sex...and this is the very culture of West. Flourishing? Have you seen the stats of Church attends in the West? LOL!

I never visit any temple. Does it make me a less Hindu?

Here's a hint : Muslims make up of 10% of France (approximate)...and YET...there are more 'practicing Muslims' than practicing Christians there...and France is called the child of catholic because it was center of Catholic faith once...

Here is a hint: People not following religious practices are not atheist.

I'm just stating facts...

Christianity is only flourishing in Africa in true sense...

When 73% citizens of USA are classifying themselves as Christians, I doubt your facts.

I never visit any temple. Does it make me a less Hindu?

Here is a hint: People not following religious practices are not atheist.

When 73% citizens of USA are classifying themselves as Christians, I doubt your facts.

Are you Christian yourself? lol

Back
Top Bottom