What's new

Israel faces Covid surge as virus (Indian variant) circulates even among vaccinated

Least surprising news. The experience of Manaus and India suggests that immunity lasts around 6 months. Even allowing for better immunity from vaccines, its very likely by the end of the year most people currently vaccinated will be vulnerable again. Such as myself.
And that's not considering variants.

When did the vaccinated infected get their shots?

They all had the Pfizer jab.
But then again no vaccine can stop you getting it, but the vaccine can stop you being seriously ill from it.

They all had the Pfizer jab.
But then again no vaccine can stop you getting it, but the vaccine can stop you being seriously ill from it.
Thought you were trying to control the terrorist and genocidal part of your population on this forum? Guess this seems normal to you.

die european fake jews!
I used to feel sorry for the Holocaust. Now I would save a slug but let the jew die

Thought you were trying to control the terrorist and genocidal part of your population on this forum? Guess this seems normal to you.

Didn’t see this.
Oh the Israelis also say far worse.
As for genocide and terrorism of the population you have those types ruling India.
Go start there “Robbie”.

I heard a good amount of indians live in isreal how many exactly ?

Seems like Indian variant of Chinese Coronavirus can evade vaccines.

How can you waste precious time here mealy mouthing away!! :D :D:D
making pathetic innuendoes will help you?

:enjoy: :enjoy::enjoy:

Shouldn't you be focusing on getting oxygen cylinders for yourself or your mother and father?

Or stockpiling firewood?

They too busy now hunting down any remaining oxygen cylinders that they need desperately.

Photos here can inspire them to hunt harder. And to take from Indians too weak to resist

1622054684138.png

1622054658792.png

www.reuters.com

‘Beg, borrow, steal’: the fight for oxygen among New Delhi’s hospitals
Pankaj Solanki, a doctor and the director of a small hospital in New Delhi, rushed to an oxygen vendor earlier this week to secure enough cylinders to keep 10 COVID-19 patients on the ICU ward breathing.

www.reuters.com

www.reuters.com

Or they busy hunting firewood

www.thehansindia.com

Hyderabad: Firewood shortage adds fuel to woes of Covid-dead kin
Funeral cost escalates from Rs 8,000 to Rs 25,000

www.thehansindia.com

www.thehansindia.com

Or they give up and toss their mothers fathers or sons and daughters in pathetic excuses of graves to be dug up and eaten by dogs and rats and wild pigs

1622054942361.png

1622054994684.png

I wish long long life to Modi and may he be Prime Minister of India for Eternity and living in the $3 billion palace he building for himself and the peacocks to mutually adore each other

WANG SUI WANG WANG SUI TO THE GREATEST MODI

INDIANS GOT WHAT THEY VOTED FOR
NO MORE
NO LESS

1622055295834.png

1622055216407.png

SCHADENFREUDE

Back
Top Bottom