What's new

Israel creates online troll army "Hasbara" -RT

There is nothing stopping any other country to educate its own citizens in the same way to help out, is there?

There is nothing stopping any other country to educate its own citizens in the same way to help out, is there?
You call brainwashing education?

Or more like sell outs? How is getting paid for propaganda with no proof a form of education that too from a country with welò known Universities?

Yep ... We are now on a Israeli payroll . More money for me please ....
Well at least you admit its blind hatred!

Or more like sell outs? How is getting paid for propaganda with no proof a form of education that too from a country with welò known Universities?

Educating citizens to project their own country positively seems like a good strategy. What do you think this website tries to do for Pakistan? Same thing.

What kind of payment are we talking about?If it's good enough..where do I sign up?

What kind of hatred? Indian government has always supported Palestinian cause ... I'm taking about Evil paid Internet Hindu like me who are paid by evil Mossad. There is no hatred here. We are just doing our job for which we are paid.
Put in a "sifarish' for me too,will ya?:-)
I must be a hasbara troll as well,or at least according to some members soon enough:whistle:

Last edited:
Educating citizens to project their own country positively seems like a good strategy. What do you think this website tries to do for Pakistan? Same thing.
how positive is Pakistan viewed here? Dont know about you but Anti Islamic and Anti Pakistani shit threads really run for hrs to weeks!

While having educated students do fake propaganda of a war about Hamas just to justify killings?

Well at least you admit its blind hatred!
What kind of hatred? Indian government has always supported Palestinian cause ... I'm taking about Evil paid Internet Hindu like me who are paid by evil Mossad. There is no hatred here. We are just doing our job for which we are paid.:-):-):-)

how positive is Pakistan viewed here? Dont know about you but Anti Islamic and Anti Pakistani shit threads really run for hrs to weeks!

While having educated students do fake propaganda of a war about Hamas just to justify killings?

Hamas does its own propaganda too, please do not forget. Many of the photos of civilian deaths are from Syria, not Gaza, as an example. Israel does the same too. Similarly, civilian deaths in FATA due to Zarb-e-Azb are being justified in the same way.

Everybody does it. Same thing.

Similarly, civilian deaths in FATA due to Zarb-e-Azb are being justified in the same way.
Who the hell is justifying them? and those terrorists who are being fought are not even from Pakistan...and which university is giving scholarships to kill human senses? You being educated should have proof before typing such allegations!

As for Hamas...I really wanna know which bitch is funding them! .

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom