What's new

Israel creates online troll army "Hasbara" -RT

Back to the topic, I think it would be a good idea to introduce courses in social media campaigns, such as hinted by this thread, and how to best run them for national interests. What do you think?

They always say to work smarter is the new working harder. Work of bots is a lot simpler than creating an army of time waster over the internet. Plus if you are refereing to the outrage of the world over the atrocities on Gaza then you will need some extremely powerful computers cause there are a lot of billions that know exactly what the israelis are doing. Its all over their "own" news channels and does not take a genius to put two and two together.

twitter_cropped.jpg

They always say to work smarter is the new working harder. Work of bots is a lot simpler than creating an army of time waster over the internet. Plus if you are refereing to the outrage of the world over the atrocities on Gaza then you will need some extremely powerful computers cause there are a lot of billions that know exactly what the israelis are doing. Its all over their "own" news channels and does not take a genius to put two and two together.

twitter_cropped.jpg

Oh the claimed outrage is real, but what it actually achieves is what is more important in my view.

Well we are seeing that in Israel arent we?

Educated people getting economic benefits to appear inhumane!

Appear inhumane to whom exactly? Would they, or even should they care at all? Self-interest rules, that is human nature.

Well when was outraged to achieve something? It is the humane sense in people which is screaming out at injustice...

Sure, let them scream all they want. It can be cathartic, but not much else.

Doesn't matter what Israel is doing on the internet and campuses. Plenty of activists are fighting them online and in campuses. What REALLY matters is AIPAC and how they're buying out American congressman.

Appear inhumane to whom exactly? Would they, or even should they care at all? Self-interest rules, that is human nature.
Natural instincts of men vary in many ways...

Survival of the fittest based on evolution theory
Restless soul seeking salvation for the spiritual self
The mind itself seeking answers for the mental health
The sight of all the killing for the emotional self...

All these and more together makes a human!

Natural instincts of men vary in many ways...

Survival of the fittest based on evolution theory
Restless soul seeking salvation for the spiritual self
The mind itself seeking answers for the mental health
The sight of all the killing for the emotional self...

All these and more together makes a human!

Of course, that is all correct.

I didnt mean literal screaming but the tearing of the inner humane slef

I will agree with you here as well. What Israel is doing is extracting from its society a huge cost by dehumanizing them just as much as they are dehumanizing the Palestinians. There are no winners in this war for the "inner self" that you refer to here.

Where are you @500 ? I think you might wanna watch this video. All your propaganda on pdf fails after watching this video.

Thanks @MOHSENAM :-)

these jews dont give damn about indians , its only one sided a$$ licking
who will explain it to our poor indians :lol:
Those Hindu banyas will never learn you know......even I gave up......so you should not waste your precious time explaining anything to them.....

Anyway, how do I claim my money..........?.....

Last edited:
Lol any package for over zealous indians?-
Ziondians are more loyal than the king, so they don't need any such packages, and Zionists know that too. Being shrewed merchants, they wont spare a dime if someone is willing to do the job for free.

Last edited:
Ziondians are more loyal than the king, so they don't need any such packages, and Zionists know that too. Being shrewed merchants, they wont spare a dime if someone is willing to do the job for free.
LOL.....'.Ziondians'.......that's a funny name.....
Pakistanis have this unique ability to come up with creative names........so, can you come up with a unique,funny name for Pakistan for licking Palestinian as* unconditionally......

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom