What's new

Israel creates online troll army "Hasbara" -RT

Educating citizens to project their own country positively seems like a good strategy. What do you think this website tries to do for Pakistan? Same thing.

There is nothing positive about Israel.

these jews dont give damn about indians , its only one sided a$$ licking

"Israelis" despise brown people like Indians, they are not considered humans. Even if they lick their arses 24 hours a day, until the day that they die.

There is nothing stopping any other country to educate its own citizens in the same way to help out, is there?

Not at all. This world runs on money. Bring the money and see the world change how you want it to. Or I am pretty sure you could pay in prayers. But when they say "You get what you pay for". They never misspelled it "You get what you pray for". They meant "pay".

Not at all. This world runs on money. Bring the money and see the world change how you want it to. Or I am pretty sure you could pay in prayers. But when they say "You get what you pay for". They never knew anything about the lack of power of prayer.

That is why I always stress the importance of education and economic strength. Wars are won and fought by hard work over decades and decades, not the short few weeks of actual fighting.

That is why I always stress the importance of education and economic strength. Wars are won and fought by hard work over decades and decades, not the short few weeks of actual fighting.

Thats called developing a civilization. You can not explain to animals the fruitfulness of storing food for a rainy day. They eat what they can and leave the rest for the crows. Then scratch and lick themselves to sleep to do it all over again the next day. I think I need to stare at these cats a little less.

Who the hell is justifying them? and those terrorists who are being fought are not even from Pakistan...and which university is giving scholarships to kill human senses? You being educated should have proof before typing such allegations!

As for Hamas...I really wanna know which bitch is funding them! .

I can bet you 5000 rupees that you will be bashing your head on a wall after arguing with General Cheng for half an hour.

Thats called developing a civilization. You can not explain to animals the fruitfulness of storing food for a rainy day. They eat what they can and leave the rest for the crows. Then scratch and lick themselves to sleep to do it all over again the next day. I think I need to stare at these cats a little less.

I would be in trouble if I used this analogy to describe what happens, but I do thank you for saying it from the protection of your blue shield. :D

I would be in trouble if I used this analogy to describe what happens, but I do thank you for saying it from the protection of your blue shield. :D

Just to balance it out with the powers that be, I have a cat analogy for you as well.

"It is the saddest thing in the world to watch an outdoor cat think its an indoor cat."

Just to balance it out with the powers that be, I have a cat analogy for you as well.

"It is the saddest thing in the world to watch an outdoor cat think its an indoor cat."

Actually, it is more sad to see an indoor cat trying to survive in the outdoor world. :D

Actually, it is more sad to see an indoor cat trying to survive in the outdoor world. :D

But I hope you do know that an outdoor cat are 100% outdoor while the indoor one is 100% cat.

But I hope you do know that an outdoor cat are 100% outdoor while the indoor one is 100% cat.

Back to the topic, I think it would be a good idea to introduce courses in social media campaigns, such as hinted by this thread, and how to best run them for national interests. What do you think?

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom