What's new

Israel celebrates 70th year

Because of changing demographics and more and more liberals and less and less conservatives. Netanyahu's generation is on the way out.
They're gonna import Jews from all over the world while sending the Palestinians out, And liberals will act like conservatives if a liberal tell them to.

They're gonna import Jews from all over the world while sending the Palestinians out, And liberals will act like conservatives if a liberal tell them to.

The young generation grew up multicultural environment not as racist as people Netanyahu generation who are more racist to Muslims.

UN resolution specifies 2 states: Israel and Palestine. Recognizing Israel without recognizing Palestine is against international law...
You're referring to U.N. General Assembly Resolution 181, a non-binding resolution calling for a second partition of the League of Nations' Palestine Mandate into a Jewish State and an Arab one. The Zionists supported the proposed deal while the Arab states and militant Arabs within the Palestine Mandate did not. Since under international law (Article 80 of the U.N. Charter) no concessions from the Mandate can occur without the agreement of the Zionist leadership the proposed deal was off and Zionists had to use force to prevent the extermination of the Jewish population. And the Palestine Mandate makes it very, very clear that while they retain property and civil rights Arabs have no political rights at all in the Mandate zone, save that which the Zionists were willing to grant to them.

70 years of genocide and terrorism....
The destruction of Israel can't come quick enough.

UN resolution specifies 2 states: Israel and Palestine. Recognizing Israel without recognizing Palestine is against international law. Unless Netanyahu swallows his pride and recognizes Palestine, Pakistan should not recognize Israel.
I don' care what Pakistan does or not.I just stated my views regarding Arab Israel issue and today we can' deny Israel is success story. I have created many polls on Twitter regarding Israel recognition and having relations with the Jewish state over the years people are now more open to accepting Israel and Jewish right to exist.this paradigm shift is something we should welcome.let the Arabs deal with Palestine issue

Back
Top Bottom