What's new

Israel Bombs Gaza - Hundreds Dead

You may not have value for innocent lives but we value the innocent lives. Don't put value on people getting killed based on proportion of population, its mean.

It's reality. There are people dying all over the world, Mumbai doesn't rank up there as the deadliest. Get over it.

Amazing that Israel's action has not just a single endorsement from any Pakistani at this forum, but active hostility. I can remember a time when Pakistani officials were quietly sympathetic, even though openly Pakistani government leaders said they'd never welcome Israel - quite a far cry from hostility. What has changed?

Unbelievable...a tragedy of such monolithic proportions for such a small population...Indians pretend they are mad at Mumbai 2008, there are a billion people in India, it was a drop in the bucket. This Israeli terrorist action was massive, more casualties than Mumbai, and for what? Shooting a few measly unguided rockets that haven't killed anyone?

Why do you have to drag India into this? Wait, this is all a part of a big Hindu-Fascist-Zionist Conspiracy isn't it? Now it all makes sense... :crazy:

Here is how one Canadian explained Israeli action:

[Never again will I respect Israel

I was raised in Canada, comfortably Christian British-descent middle-class. We went to schools where we had lots of Jewish friends. We thought the film "Exodus" was just fine. Now, after all these years, I despise the zionists who took over Palastinian land. I have nothing good to say for the Jewish state. I only hope that Israel realizes it has not only caused carnage to the people it attacks, but it has caused equal carnage to any hope of any respect from folks like myself. Israel is horrible.]

To>> lil Netural alone hopless guy on this thread and on forum
Ok so ppl who died were terrorists?65000 people died in US bombing in IRAQ were terrorists??So thousands got killed in Lebanon were terrorists? R u blind or something???

Now i demand u declare r u muslim or jew or christian or hindu...
comon be a man declare if your a man not a girly. Waiting...

To those who are on this thread ask this jew or hindu or whatever the same hammas he is branding terrorists didn't say that what ariel sharon did and the other morons did in that camp in Lebanon he has no what so ever regret over that.

Perfect welcome Kafir i imagine you a kafir now see my signature it is perfect for ppl like u. Mr. Netural ur the biggest liar on this thread and probably on the forum ur comments clealy sides Jews u didn't say a word what jews are doing. next time be ready to get another slap back from me son.

If we can crush Israel, we are ready to die to help our innocent brothers

Really? How come jihadi's are sent into Afghanistan instead of Israel? To tell you the truth average Pakistani doesn't care about the Palestinian issue, we're too busy fighting our own demons.

Reality is that we cannot touch Israel let alone crush her. Musharraf envissioned a new constructive role for Pakistan as a peace broker not as an agressor towards Israel. This is the best way to help Palestinians. :coffee:

How come jihadi's are sent into Afghanistan instead of Israel?

One of the Al-Qaeda guys, a fellow who graduated from the London School of Economics, wrote in his memoirs from prison that when ordered to kidnap an American or Briton he proudly brought home an Israeli instead. His Al-Q bosses were horrified, "You fool, you'll get us all killed." The Israeli departed quietly, never aware of his host's original secret intentions.

For a barrister U seemed to be really ill-informed. 150 civillians ? I saw a lot of Hamas men.Regards

I assume all the Hamas men were standing in one spot and you just bombed that specific area. From news reports the bombing seems to have been indiscriminate and there was no regard for human life. This is clearly a form of state terrorism. The Israel air-force appears completely oblivious to the risk of collateral damage and to the loss of human life.

Israel can no longer expect the world to feel sorry for what happened to the Jews in World War II. Now there appears to be no moral difference between the Jewish state and the Nazis. Both justified there actions on spurious notions of statehood and military superiority. Both treated a defined group of their own populations as cattle and then slaughtered them at will.

If Israel claims to be a civilized nation it must act as such and react proportionately to the threat it perceives. A state cannot survive on aggression alone.

If Israel claims to be a civilized nation it must act as such and react proportionately to the threat it perceives. A state cannot survive on aggression alone.

I do not know what you mean by "react proportionately". Explain, please.

Solomon2....There is end to everything..The road to self destruction can be long or short one thing is clear destruction of Israel is Certain according to Quran. And God says If you can't do it I (Allah) will replace you with people who'll do it replacement is underway the conversion of christians to Muslims.:):enjoy:

destruction of Israel is Certain according to Quran.
That doesn't answer any of my previous questions, but it does prompt me to ask a new one: if you think "the destruction of Israel Certain according to the Quran" can you also tell me the Quranic explanation for the re-establishment and survival of Israel for the past sixty-plus years?

Proportionality is an accepted legal term used in international law.

A report made to the League of Nations in 1927 said -

Legitimate defence implies the adoption of measures proportionate to the seriousness of the attack and justified by the seriousness of the danger.

In the Air Services Agreement Case -

It is generally agreed that all counter-measures must, in the first instance, have some degree of equivalence with the alleged breach; this is a well known rule.

Back
Top Bottom