What's new

Israel Bombs Gaza - Hundreds Dead

Gets punished ?! 3 months imprisoned is no punishment, my brain-washed friend

Please post links before you post from Ur Butt. Atleast my Army Chief does not make statements like women get raped in Pakistan so they can get famous. Please see where we are in human rights compared to you. Also we dont sack our PM's or CJ's like a sack of onions,

Regards

IDF is the biggest terrorist organization in the Middle East. They are holding the Israeli citizens hostage, who are as sick of these tit for tat slaughterings as the Palestinians. Though you will never hear that, Israel is very tightly run and controlled.

Please pass over some of the weed you are smoking. I have been there 4 times and not seen what you are talking about.

Regards

Troll-Troll, plz get your language straight or you will learn, brain-washed friend

I am brain washed ? By whom ?

Please get back to the topic.

Hamas launched rocket attacks.

Israel took out Hamas including its Chief.

Muslim world and Ummah sat on their backsides and thats that.

Regards

Regards

And why were so many 13 or 10 year old boys killed??!!

they don't have rockets

And why were so many 13 or 10 year old boys killed??!!

they don't have rockets

See thats why you should post in a womans tea room then in a Defence Forum.

Are PAF strikes without collateral damage ?

Ha ha go back to your school boy and leave these discussions to professionals.

Regards

Regards

sir you are very brave behind the keyboard n the comfort of your home has you seen the ground reality ? how you know those were men of Hamas the truth is sooner or later Israel is not going to be on the world MAP ; you guys dont even have the capabilty to fight Iran alone...

Regards

Before Hamas launched rocket, Israel occupied Palestinian land.
Repressed them, kill them for more than half a century
Attacked their elected representatives
Blockade them from bacis necessacities
Israeli brutality make pale in comparison to what nazi did during WW II

And you complain because Palestinian took up arms against brutal oppression?
Aren't famous union jack hypocrite?

People have heard your bully for more than they can take. Future ain't going to bully friendly for union jack.

to AN

288fbc88836b776cbb7d7f0a802f234a.gif

Last edited:
Israeli air strikes kill 195 in Gaza; Arab League meet summoned
Updated at: 2012 PST, Saturday, December 27, 2008
GAZA: At least 195 Palestinians were killed and 200 others injured across the Gaza Strip on Saturday in massive Israeli air strikes.

Police chief Taufiq Jaber was among the dead people.

Arab League has summoned its meeting in view of the situation arising out of Israeli attack in Gaza while the EU has stressed Israel to put an immediate stop on the aggression.

According to details, Israeli Air Force heavily bombed the Hamas hideouts and rained rockets here. Eyewitnesses said that Israeli fighter planes bombed Hamas Tehrik Compound and other installations here.

Security sources confirming the raids said that at least 30 Compounds of Hamas have been destroyed in the Israeli attacks.

Warplanes also targeted the police headquarter where a graduation ceremony of fresh police officials was being held and police chief Taufiq Jaber was also killed in the attack.

Hospital sources confirmed more than 195 deaths and said that 200 people were injured who were shifted to hospitals for medical aid.

Arab League is another organizations like UN, simply useless. What positive contribution have they done for the Palestinen cause. In History they all have shunned the palestinen away, know after the Israel bombing they have to meet and come to there rescue to solve there causes. Just a shameless league. The bottom line is there is no co-existence in middle east and there'll never be.

Dear AA,

Show me one post where I have said Hamas must be destroyed if they use peacefull ways of protest. Heck then I would be on their side. Israel and Palestine have to co-exist and that is reality.

Regards

weak and corrupt Arab leaders who prefer to make muslims fight muslims other wise this un justice will never happen.

Arab League is another organizations like UN, simply useless. What positive contribution have they done for the Palestinen cause. In History they all have shunned the palestinen away, know after the Israel bombing they have to meet and come to there rescue to solve there causes. Just a shameless league. The bottom line is there is no co-existence in middle east and there'll never be.

I second that Arabs are worthless.

Brave talk, safe and sound in the US ? Israel is more than capable of taking the whole Arab / Muslim world with them.

Regards

Time frame choosen by Israel for attacks on Hamas is a plan to divert the attention of muslim world from India Pakistan possible War. This is an alaram bell. The muslim world get involved in Isreal Hamas conflict and India shall have a free hand to act against Pakistan with the help of Israel. Is it so?

Back
Top Bottom