What's new

Israel Bombs Gaza - Hundreds Dead

Time frame choosen by Israel for attacks on Hamas is a plan to divert the attention of muslim world from India Pakistan possible War. This is an alaram bell. The muslim world get involved in Isreal Hamas conflict and India shall have a free hand to act against Pakistan with the help of Israel. Is it so?

That is one of the most ridiculous statements i have heard today, and there has been lots of chest thumping.

Israel has made a big mistake now. In the land of Arab where the United States had practically made an intrusion to make its first hand occupation of the land pretending the cause of Saddam having Nuclear arms did fail because of the resistance which killed almost two million civilians. Now when America is on the way to pull its arms from Iraq the resistance has slowed down there. Israel also used to bomb Libya, Syria and Iraq in the past upon the green signal of its masters. Now the older days are gone and the nuclear technology is unleashed while Israel has not remained the only powerful free handed gangster of the area. Moreover, the fighters in Iraq of the opposition guerilla groups may have their tide changed to the eastern side of the country. The anti-Israelite groups have also not remained like the old ones. It is only the start that Israel has made. United Nations has no authority and has turned to only a welfare organisation after its decisions neglected by bigger powers.

Just see ahead these killed today will not go in vain. As far as I think. To start a reasonable resistance against Israel the warring groups around Israel need cooperate and organise a proper action plan.
The United States and England have encouraged Israel for the attack by saying there is needed less civilian casualty.

Last edited:
jeypore is actually right, the Arab nations aren't united at all.
We'll see how long it takes before the Arab world will finally wake up and open their eyes and help their Palestinian brothers because they keep getting slaughtered by one of the most professional armies in the world.

Edit: 220 people have died, 300 are injured of whom 120 are in life threatening condition.

News like this seriously kills me. :frown:
It makes you so sad and angry at the same time, perhaps powerless or helpless is a better way to describe my feelings over this.

This news is lesson for those who say spent less on defense.
if ur defense less then same will be happened you.

Forget Arab nations, Palestinians themselves aren't united. Hamas made a big mistake when they decided to fight Fatah splitting the population into two factions. Now that Fatah and Israel have Hamas isolated in Gaza it'll be a lot easier to finish them off, a big plus for Israel. Although both organizations suck at pretty much everything they do (state building, military, etc) Hamas was marginally better than the fat, corrupt Fatah. Now that they're gone, Mahmoud Abbas will be a mere puppet in Israeli hands. Way to go, Palestinians!

This news is lesson for those who say spent less on defense.
if ur defense less then same will be happened you.
Thanks the God that we have good armed forces and specially we are atomic power.May the God save us from our enemy.

Forget Arab nations, Palestinians themselves aren't united. Hamas made a big mistake when they decided to fight Fatah splitting the population into two factions. Now that Fatah and Israel have Hamas isolated in Gaza it'll be a lot easier to finish them off, a big plus for Israel. Although both organizations suck at pretty much everything they do (state building, military, etc) Hamas was marginally better than the fat, corrupt Fatah. Now that they're gone, Mahmoud Abbas will be a mere puppet in Israeli hands. Way to go, Palestinians!

You cannot blame the Palestinian civilians.
It's more complicated then you described.
Hamas is democratically ELECTED by the Palestinian people, this has been done under American and Israeli approval.
After all, they want democracy spread all over the world.
However, I too think it wasn't a good thing of Hamas to fight with Fatah and split the Palestinians up even further.
This gave Israel even more excuses of blaming the Palestinians in any conflict.
Anyway, this situation is so complicated, it has everything to do with politics, puppets, western interference and especially American interference, internal segregation between Hamas and Fatah, corrupt politicians etc.
Everything is a mess, and things won't get any better by bombing hundreds of innocent people, of whom a few might be related to Hamas are among the deaths and the rest are innocent civilians.

You cannot blame the Palestinian civilians.
It's more complicated then you described.
Hamas is democratically ELECTED by the Palestinian people, this has been done under American and Israeli approval.
After all, they want democracy spread all over the world.
However, I too think it wasn't a good thing of Hamas to fight with Fatah and split the Palestinians up even further.
This gave Israel even more excuses of blaming the Palestinians in any conflict.
Anyway, this situation is so complicated, it has everything to do with politics, puppets, western interference and especially American interference, internal segregation between Hamas and Fatah, corrupt politicians etc.
Everything is a mess, and things won't get any better by bombing hundreds of innocent people, of whom a few might be related to Hamas are among the deaths and the rest are innocent civilians.

I agree, Israel is being heavy handed here. But my point was this - "Wow, these guys suck at putting up a good front against Israel". Just look at Hezbollah.

Of course, there was no way Israel would allow even a democratic victory for Hamas. But the least Fatah could've done is formed a coalition or something, instead of going into an outright civil war with Hamas.

and you think destroying, peoles house taking peoples land away from them is not a terrorist act.

When people try to defend theselves u call it a act of terror, fukin sad. Then u kill more and destroy even more, just cause people defend themselves. fukin sad...

Israel is going to be wiped of the map...

I agree, Israel is being heavy handed here. But my point was this - "Wow, these guys suck at putting up a good front against Israel". Just look at Hezbollah.

Of course, there was no way Israel would allow even a democratic victory for Hamas. But the least Fatah could've done is formed a coalition or something, instead of going into an outright civil war with Hamas.

Well, it's easy to say that Hamas wasn't able to put up a good fight against Israel while Hezbollah could.
The settings are different, the outskirts of Lebanon are different then the Gaza strip, different style of warfare, and one that suited Hezbollah well.
I agree that Fatah could've formed a coalition of some sort, but there's so much frustration and misunderstanding among certain Palestinians, and it's due to the current situation and the way they're outmatched and humiliated by Israel.
Even now you should ask the question, why wasn't Fatah able to form a coalition of some sort?
It's so complicated man, however, a civil war with Hamas is something Israel welcomed with pleasure, because this puts the Palestinians further in a hole where it's hard to come out and prove your right.
The pounding of the Gaza strip will most likely continue untill the U.S. orders their pet Israel, that enough people have suffered and that the pressure from the international community, (who this time will talk again but show no action to prevent something) is too overwhelming and therefor the Israelis must stop their actions against Palestinians.
I hope this happens fast, I pray to god that no more innocent people in Gaza will be hurt by these cowardly attacks.
Imagine how afraid the civilians there must be right now, sitting at home and hearing Israeli F16s pounding the area, knowing their home might be struck aswell.

Edit: 220 people have died, 300 are injured of whom 120 are in life threatening condition.

News like this seriously kills me. :frown:
It makes you so sad and angry at the same time, perhaps powerless or helpless is a better way to describe my feelings over this.

Unbelievable...a tragedy of such monolithic proportions for such a small population...Indians pretend they are mad at Mumbai 2008, there are a billion people in India, it was a drop in the bucket. This Israeli terrorist action was massive, more casualties than Mumbai, and for what? Shooting a few measly unguided rockets that haven't killed anyone?

Read my lips : T - E - R - R - O - R - I - S - M

Zionists are pigs, and the IDF are murderers and rapists.

Unbelievable...a tragedy of such monolithic proportions for such a small population...Indians pretend they are mad at Mumbai 2008, there are a billion people in India, it was a drop in the bucket. This Israeli terrorist action was massive, more casualties than Mumbai, and for what? Shooting a few measly unguided rockets that haven't killed anyone?

You may not have value for innocent lives but we value the innocent lives. Don't put value on people getting killed based on proportion of population, its mean :angry:.

Back
Top Bottom