ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
وكـالــة مـعـا الاخباريـة: الطيران الاسرائيلي ينفذ سلسلة غارات على قطاع غزة

الطيران الاسرائيلي ينفذ سلسلة غارات على قطاع غزة
نشر الـيـوم (آخر تحديث) 04/04/2014 الساعة 01:37
195058_345x230.jpg

غزة - معا - شن الطيران الحربي الاسرائيلي، فجر اليوم الجمعة، سلسلة غارات على اهداف متفرقة في انحاء قطاع غزة .

وقالت مصادر محلية لـ معا ان طائرات مروحية وطائرات من طراز (اف 16) اسرائيلية نفذت نحو سبع غارات على اهداف متفرقة ومواقع عسكرية واراض خالية، في مدينة غزة، والوسطى وشمال القطاع .

واكدت ان القصف استهدف موقع ابو جراد، وموقع بدر وموقع تدريب للقسام، واراض زراعية خالية، قرب محررة نتساريم، ولم يبلغ حتى اللحظة عن وقوع اصابات في صفوف المواطنين .

وكانت اربعة صواريخ اطلقت من قطاع غزة في وقت سابق سقطت في المجلس الاقليمي شاعر هنيغف جنوب اسرائيل دون ان تخلف اصابات او اضرار .

Also reported is four rockets fired after these strikes ....

The rockets did not hit any target, they landed in open areas in the Shaar Hagav council and the Western Negev. No major military force knows who was behind this and they are very suspicious, because Egypt opened the border letting thousands of foreigners leave in the past couple of days and some say that was the final step for an upcoming Israeli invasion. My prayers to the people of Gaza.

Six raids were reported as of now and one of them being a Izzedine Qassam Brigades site.

Israeli bulldozers enter Gaza border area, level agricultural land | Maan News Agency

GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Israeli military vehicles entered a border area in the southern Gaza Strip on Thursday and leveled Palestinian agricultural lands.

Eyewitnesses told Ma'an that six bulldozers accompanied by Israeli tanks entered an area east of Rafah and leveled agricultural land.

It was also reported Palestinians snipers opened fire on invading forces earlier today during this incursion....

An Israeli solider was also killed near the Lebanese border after it flipped over in an accident

Israeli Air raids just moments ago inside Gaza:

1)
2)

Medics: 2 hurt in Gaza airstrikes | Maan News Agency

Medics: 2 hurt in Gaza airstrikes
Published today (updated) 04/04/2014 12:12
195058_345x230.jpg

(MaanImages)
GAZA CITY (Ma'an) -- Two Palestinians were injured in overnight Israeli airstrikes on targets in the Gaza Strip, medics said Friday.

The health ministry in Gaza said a 1-year-old and a 30-year-old man arrived injured at Shifa Hospital after being hit with rocket shrapnel in the al-Maghraqa area in southern Gaza.

Israeli forces targeted 10 sites in Gaza in 15 attacks overnight, hours after the Israeli army said four rockets landed in open areas in the south of Israel.

One airstrike targeted a washing machine factory in Jabaliya refugee camp that caused a fire.

The air force also targeted two sites belonging to Hamas' al-Qassam Brigades south of Gaza City.

Additionally, they targeted the former al-Zahraa police station and a blacksmith workshop in Jabaliya.

Yes every muslim living in bharat is a pakistani for you but the truth is you yourselves are originated from Nepal
no not every muslim,i have many muslims friends and around 5-6 of them are close ones
i was talking about you
your action seem similar to that of a Pakistani

no not every muslim,i have many muslims friends and around 5-6 of them are close ones
i was talking about you

What do you mean by his 'actions'?

i was talking about you
Just because i oppose army occupation kashmir iam termed as pakistani , just because i oppose a mass murderer of muslims iam being termed as pakistani. I have stopped quoting fellow Indians because you don't even consider me Indian.

WHY DO YOU WANT ME TO SHOW FAKE PATRIOTISM IF MY KASHMIRI BROTHERS ARE BEING TORTURED......ANSWR ME WHY

What do you mean by his 'actions'?
he often fights with Indian members
he likes the comment of Pakistanis when they write something wrong about Indians or hindus

he makes comments like Israel is not a country like most Pakistanis do although India recognizes Israel like most of the countries.........

there are many more reasons.......
i was thinking of reporting him,but i didnt do that
bcoz they keep coming back again with new ids

he likes the comment of Pakistanis when they write something wrong about Indians or hindus

he makes comments like Israel is not a country like most Pakistanis do although India recognizes Israel like most of the countries.........

i was thinking of reporting him,but i didnt did
I have never ever liked pakistani's comment if they ever abuse India
I have openly said many times if hindoos cant treat us equally i will keep hating them

i was thinking of reporting him,but i didnt do that

Lets try staying on topic though please. :)

I have never ever liked pakistani's comment if they ever abuse India
I have openly said many times if hindoos cant treat us equally i will keep hating them
you actually have

why target hindus...........are we deliberately targetting you
a Muslim in India enjoys more rights that a Hindu
you should know that...........if you are a resident of India..........................

Lets try staying on topic though please. :)
ok i m out of here :wave:

you actually have

why target hindus...........are we deliberately targetting you
a Muslim in India enjoys more rights that a Hindu
you should know that...........if you are a resident of India..........................

ok i m out of here :wave:

You could make a comment condemning Israel, however, it seems Israeli on Palestinian violence isn't as important to some people.

Back
Top Bottom