What's new

Israel attacks six sites in the Gaza Strip: Live Updates

@Hazzy997 jan

Please keep us updated whats going on on the ground. I pray for the people of Gaza

They launched five airstrikes with no injuries thankfully. Thanks for your prayers bro, it's greatly appreciated.

Israel Air Force strikes in Gaza Strip - Diplomacy and Defense Israel News | Haaretz

I saw video while ago where Jewish tourist where watching Arab cities being bombed with binoculars from a safe distance. It turns out it is a tourist thing in Israel. Sad and sick.

They did that during 2009 and in 2012 they brought tourists to show the 'massive threat' right on the border somehow they were very safe. They attack the Palestinians and victimize themselves afterwards, as if any sane person falls for that.....

We Indians are with you Palestinians!!!1111 Israeli fascists watch out. Our nukes are for you Palestinians!1111 We will give them to you when fascist jews cross their limits.

We Indians are with you Palestinians!!!1111 Israeli fascists watch out. Our nukes are for you Palestinians!1111 We will give them to you when fascist jews cross their limits.

I sympatize with the Palestinian people and agree Israel should stop doing this. But seriously what are you on bro?

BRO I get emotional about Palestine. :cry::cry::cry::frown:
Gaza has 2.7 times lower infant mortality rate than India. So save ur tears for ur people. Or in case u prefer Arabs cry for Syrians where over 150 people are killed each day.

- This strike was a retaliation to Palestinian rocket attack yesterday.
- No one was hurt in this strike.

Gaza has 2.7 times lower infant mortality rate than India. So save ur tears for ur people. Or in case u prefer Arabs cry for Syrians where over 150 people are killed each day.

So now you are showing your racism towards India? Yea ofcourse I feel sad about condition of Indians... Don't rub it in u racist....

Yeah, it is very sad what Israel is doing. Israel should realize what it is doing is similar to what Hitler was doing to Jews.

They ignore the past and present policy of their state. Like today's severe restrictions against the Gaza Strip which has caused over 90% of all businesses to close down, even counting calories for Palestinians in order for them to not barely starve. As for the West Bank, I'm sure we're all well informed on the situation there which has been going on for decades. The world doesn't agree with Israel.

I don't get why you keep mentioning infant mortality rate or where you get your numbers, are you trying to say something? So you're just throwing around statistics in order to make what point? Syria also is unrelated to this thread, there is a massive sticky thread regarding Syria. Whether you like it or not, the Israeli occupation of Palestinian land remains a central topic of discussion in the world.

You forgot to mention the days preceding that as well, just like you conveniently ignore the march attacks in which Israel killed 7 Palestinians in a single day which lead to a small Palestinian response which caused little to no damage. You take their land, resources, restrict their rights to movement, demolish their homes, arrest them for resisting these demolitions, violate their human rights, and cry when they fire back at you with very little means....

Here's another recent example....:

Israeli forces demolish Bedouin dwellings in East Jerusalem | Maan News Agency

Last edited:
So now you are showing your racism towards India? Yea ofcourse I feel sad about condition of Indians... Don't rub it in u racist....
There is nothing racist in my words. Just some statistics.

They ignore the past and present policy of their state. Like today's severe restrictions against the Gaza Strip which has caused over 90% of all businesses to close down, even counting calories for Palestinians in order for them to not barely starve.
Gaza has one of the highest obesity rates in the world. Its Syria where Palestinians starve.

I don't get why you keep mentioning infant mortality rate or where you get your numbers, are you trying to say something?
Thats basic indicator of humanitarian situation.

The World Factbook
List of countries by infant mortality rate - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

So you're just throwing around statistics in order to make what point? Syria also is unrelated to this thread, there is a massive sticky thread regarding Syria.
There is a massive sticky thread regarding Palestine. Yet you create a panic thread each time Israel hits some empty hill.

That means hill in Gaza is more important than hundreds of human lives in Syria. Including ur Palestinian bros.

Gaza has one of the highest obesity rates in the world. Its Syria where Palestinians starve.

Could you provide sources for your claims???

Much of that is caused by malnutrition .

Thats basic indicator of humanitarian situation.

That means they receive medical attention, there are many other aspects to the society which indicate crisis level situations.

There is a massive sticky thread regarding Palestine. Yet you create a panic thread each time Israel hits some empty hill.

Stop whining, this is relevant information on the Gaza Strip which needs it's own threads. If you don't want to see threads about Israel then maybe you should question your nations oppression of the Palestinian people.

That means hill in Gaza is more important than hundreds of human lives in Syria. Including ur Palestinian bros.

Doesn't mean anything, it's just your usual rant when you can't justify Israel's actions you need to point the finger elsewhere.

Could you provide sources for your claims???
14-obesity-who-gaza.jpg

Pocket World in Figures: Highest obesity | The Economist

Stop whining, this is relevant information on the Gaza Strip which needs it's own threads.
Yes Hazzy, stop whining and creating panic threads about empty hill hit when you have a sticky dedicated thread on Palestine.

IAF attacks 5 terror targets in the Gaza Strip in response to rocket fire

Sderot residents report on a series of explosions that caused panic in the city; earlier, rocket hits open field in Hof Ashkelon Regional Council.

Ynetnews

The Israel Air Force attacked five terror targets in the Gaza Strip on Saturday night in response to a rocket fired towards southern Israel earlier. An IDF statement said all targets were hit.

The rocket fell in an open field in the Hof Ashkelon Regional Council. No one was hurt from the rocket fire and no damage was caused. This was the fifth rocket fired since Thursday.

Sderot residents reported to Ynet via the red mail on a series of explosions that caused panic in the southern city.

Palestinian sources in the Strip said one the airstrike's targets was in the northern Gaza Strip, likely a rocket launching pit. No injuries were reported by the power was cut in the buildings near the target.

This was the second airstrike the IAF conducted in the past three days.

An IAF fighter jet attacked five terror targets in the Strip on the night netween Thursday and Friday, following three rockets that were fired towards the Israeli south. The IDF said all targets were hit - four of them in the north of the Strip and one in its center.

According to Palestinian sources, several of this airstrike's targets were in Gaza City and some in the the northern Strip. Some of the targets were launching pits which others were outposts of Hamas' military wing.

The recent escalation was in the middle of last month, when dozens of rockets were launched towards southern Israel over the course of two days. The IDF struck dozens of terror targets in response from the air and with artillery fire.

After two days, Islamic Jihad, that took responsibility for the rocket fire, announced a truce. Following the shooting, Israel stationed Iron Dome batteries in Beersheba and near Ashdod.

First Published: 04.06.14, 00:31

I sympatize with the Palestinian people and agree Israel should stop doing this.
What would it take for you to condemn the attempted killing of innocent Israeli Jews as a crime, one that demands not just action to help prevent further attacks (as seen here) but one where the perpetrators should be condemned and outlawed throughout the world?

IAF attacks 5 terror targets in the Gaza Strip in response to rocket fire

Sderot residents report on a series of explosions that caused panic in the city; earlier, rocket hits open field in Hof Ashkelon Regional Council.

Ynetnews

The Israel Air Force attacked five terror targets in the Gaza Strip on Saturday night in response to a rocket fired towards southern Israel earlier. An IDF statement said all targets were hit.

The rocket fell in an open field in the Hof Ashkelon Regional Council. No one was hurt from the rocket fire and no damage was caused. This was the fifth rocket fired since Thursday.

Sderot residents reported to Ynet via the red mail on a series of explosions that caused panic in the southern city.

Palestinian sources in the Strip said one the airstrike's targets was in the northern Gaza Strip, likely a rocket launching pit. No injuries were reported by the power was cut in the buildings near the target.

This was the second airstrike the IAF conducted in the past three days.

An IAF fighter jet attacked five terror targets in the Strip on the night netween Thursday and Friday, following three rockets that were fired towards the Israeli south. The IDF said all targets were hit - four of them in the north of the Strip and one in its center.

According to Palestinian sources, several of this airstrike's targets were in Gaza City and some in the the northern Strip. Some of the targets were launching pits which others were outposts of Hamas' military wing.

The recent escalation was in the middle of last month, when dozens of rockets were launched towards southern Israel over the course of two days. The IDF struck dozens of terror targets in response from the air and with artillery fire.

After two days, Islamic Jihad, that took responsibility for the rocket fire, announced a truce. Following the shooting, Israel stationed Iron Dome batteries in Beersheba and near Ashdod.

First Published: 04.06.14, 00:31

What would it take for you to condemn the attempted killing of innocent Israeli Jews as a crime, one that demands not just action to help prevent further attacks (as seen here) but one where the perpetrators should be condemned and outlawed throughout the world?

Well I am not saying Israel solely is at fault here. But due to the actions of some elements many innocent people get affected both Israelis and Palestinians. Also I do not think Israel needs to expand further, they are big enough and doing pretty well compared to other countries in that region, if Israel starts doing something for the displaced Palestinians, attacks on Israeli citizens might reduce, dont you think so?

That guy went over the top and I was about to reply. Glad you did.

Now I am depressed about India though :/

Back
Top Bottom